xsorrow

nerfing ltl

these things do way to much stun damage as well as the pig and stabba the shotgun is balanced but other two far from it. it will always win in a fight if u let two people shoot at the same time. try it prove me wrong because iv already tested it with the shooting funtion of a pmg it hits twice as fast as its fire rate was intended not to mention with combined with perc nades. the ltl game needs to be changed =/ pretty obvious when u play a couple of them it all works same in dif hands 8 quick shots n ur down ez pz like hitting ones with hvr due to no recoil.

ok

-ccg has a 1.05s tts vs the ntecs .7s ttk
-nl9 has a 1.56s tts vs the csgs .68s ttk

for reference a pmg takes 5 shots to kill for a .7s ttk under optimal conditions, there’s no reason for any ltl gun to win that fight unless they outrange you 

ltl primaries are pretty badly outclassed by their lethal counterparts when it comes to takedown speed
ltl secondaries are pretty equal to lethal secondaries (1s tts for pig and 1.05s for tg8 iirc) but they’re still secondaries 
not to mention that an ltl player still has to physically arrest you 

the issue of percs doing stamina damage is a perc balance problem, not an ltl balance problem

nerfing ltl even further than its already been nerfed (every player has -15% incoming stamina damage built in) would only make it used less than it already is

• Like 1

Time to Stun is almost universally higher than TTK though? The only difference is that Stamina damage isn't impacted by Clotting Agent or Kevlar, really -- but with a 1.2s TTS on the Stabba and like 1.05s TTS or higher on all the rest, they really don't need a nerf. Yes, the perc/pig combo has always been busted, but the PIG has a max range of like 5m (after that the projectile disappears) so they have to almost literally be standing right next to you to pull it off, and one of their weapons needs to be sacrificed to uselessness since they need to use the Pig instead of something else.

6 hours ago, xsorrow said:

it will always win in a fight if u let two people shoot at the same time

no sh.it, that's the case with most weapons in the game, by that logic should all weapons be reworked then? Go around and take them out one by one instead of rushing them both like a headless chicken.
6 hours ago, xsorrow said:

try it prove me wrong because iv already tested it with the shooting funtion of a pmg it hits twice as fast as its fire rate was intended not to mention with combined with perc nades

pmg shoots the slowest out of all SMGs but it also deals the most damage per shot and in my experience is the most accurate, the only time Stabba works out well is when the opposite squad is less experienced and you're not in a huge 4v4 8v8 mission where you're not getting teammed on, not to mention the time you're locked in place because of the arresting animation to finish which leaves you vulnerable. I suggest you try playing with the Stabba weapons yourself and see how 'ez' it is.

have you even used the stabba. when you use it like the pmg and do the double shot inbetween the the supposed time inbetween u take away the time it takes by like .5.8 seconds have you played the same game?

sorry but the stabba about as good as a full decked out ntec let alone if they have the max ranked stabba its almost impossible to not gget downed from it regardless what weapon you have or if you even shot first your obviously not playing the same type of ltlers.

2 hours ago, xsorrow said:

have you even used the stabba. when you use it like the pmg and do the double shot inbetween the the supposed time inbetween u take away the time it takes by like .5.8 seconds have you played the same game?

really undermining your own credibility tbh

lol son i been on this sence rtw beta so i know what im talking about if u cant even understand the concept of the double shot with the pmg then u need to leave this conversation and learn more about the game so if anything only ones that gotta prove me wrong are ppl with facts that actually use the stabba the way people actually do and not the way you think by just holding or clicking the button its a combination of the two when u let go before it shoots that bullet and tap again it shoot two bullets without the time in between.

and do not get me started about the pig that thing needs to be three shots not 2 let alone a perc and pig crap. stamina damage honestly doesn't even need to exist i mean what point of it some special weapon with its own damage that crimes can not obtain let alone have something similar that makes them unique . iv always said a knife and if ppl get to close to ur character u can just do a stabbing action that one shots them like the pig n ltl n another cops gotta come patch him up.

You must really be struggling if this is at the top of your list to complain about.

yea it is honestly only thing i struggle with any lethal gun np. this i swear has the most ridiculous  speed at which they down u at from almost any medium to close range distance. what server are u in zombie?

13 minutes ago, xsorrow said:

yea it is honestly only thing i struggle with any lethal gun np. this i swear has the most ridiculous  speed at which they down u at from almost any medium to close range distance. what server are u in zombie?

I play on NA and EU.

LTL is no where near ridiculous, especially when compared to a PMG.
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
I play on NA and EU.

LTL is no where near ridiculous, especially when compared to a PMG.
For real. I always love to be paired up against LTL enforcers when I'm on my crim, because most of the time it's easy to win against.

That said, kev 3 + ltl as enforcer is hilarious because it brings most other guns to a similar TTK as it takes the CCG to stun, even though it's mostly useless outside of duo-qqing with ltls because it makes the actual arrest take forever. If I want to ltl, I'm either using ccg + kev 3 to just run up to people and stun them or nl9 + fragile for flanking, but even then it's situational AF and only good against bronzes

im on joker server. ya idk man cuz all the ltlers i fight even if i get the jump on them around corners and they run in a straight line i get stunned before they die always...

1 hour ago, xsorrow said:

im on joker server. ya idk man cuz all the ltlers i fight even if i get the jump on them around corners and they run in a straight line i get stunned before they die always...

Joker is not a thing anymore. It is Jericho/NA.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:26 AM, xsorrow said:

im on joker server

You must of been in a coma then because joker server has  been gone for ages 😱
LTL is terrible to use against golds for a reason..... no rework needed
  • Like 1

On 8/14/2018 at 3:49 PM, Mightyena said:

Time to Stun is almost universally higher than TTK though? The only difference is that Stamina damage isn't impacted by Clotting Agent or Kevlar, really -- but with a 1.2s TTS on the Stabba and like 1.05s TTS or higher on all the rest, they really don't need a nerf. Yes, the perc/pig combo has always been busted, but the PIG has a max range of like 5m (after that the projectile disappears) so they have to almost literally be standing right next to you to pull it off, and one of their weapons needs to be sacrificed to uselessness since they need to use the Pig instead of something else.

then I could see an green mod that raises stamina being a good addition, LTL does not need to be reworked the PIG one shot is the only fishy part of it 

4 hours ago, Davess said:
then I could see an green mod that raises stamina being a good addition
everyone already has that rolled into their character by default, the mod used to be called Energizer and it was -15% incoming stamina damage iirc
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
11 hours ago, Davess said:
then I could see an green mod that raises stamina being a good addition
everyone already has that rolled into their character by default, the mod used to be called Energizer and it was -15% incoming stamina damage iirc
TIL

How many people do you even see using LTL.. maybe 1 in 30. all the guns (except perc+pig maybe) suck. As stated before if youre losing to LTL, good lucking vs lethal