7 hours ago, February said:

Don't start this thread again please. This thread equals= LO banana riders vs people with common sense 

I bought a troublemaker back in the day so did others.....

now its broken (by their words but not by mine)

should I get a refund?

...........nope

not entitled to a refund I bought that troublemaker as is

I still kill people with it regardless of others claiming its broken from changes lol

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

A hard lesson to be sure, but at least you've learned it.

Well, to be completely forthright, I personally, have not been monetarily affected by the IR3 changes.

The only weapon that I have purchased with the IR3 mod is the OBIR "Vladivostok".

Although I have not used the weapon recently, my assumptions are, that being a long range weapon,

and a semi-auto w/ 3 round bursts, I can't see there being a huge difference.

The only weapon that I can think of that's in my in inventory that was affected,

was the Joker CR-5 PR2 ( a short to mid range weap ), that was kindly gifted to me by G1.

I am assuming because of my continued loyalty, support and dedication to the game.

But yes, "A hard lesson to be sure, but at least we have all learned"

God Bless you Brother...

1 minute ago, Westford said:

Well, to be completely forthright, I personally, have not been monetarily affected by the IR3 changes.

The only weapon that I have purchased with the IR3 mod is the OBIR "Vladivostok".

Although I have not used the weapon recently, my assumptions are, that being a long range weapon,

and a semi-auto w/ 3 round bursts, I can't see there being a huge difference.

The only weapon that I can think of that's in my in inventory that was affected,

was the Joker CR-5 PR2 ( a short to mid range weap ), that was kindly gifted to me by G1.

I am assuming because of my continued loyalty, support and dedication to the game.

But yes, "A hard lesson to be sure, but at least we have all learned"

God Bless you Brother...

Yeah, I was lucky myself... Only my Tas20 Stock was effected. I was always paranoid about buying preset weapons for this very reason.

10 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Yeah, I was lucky myself... Only my Tas20 Stock was effected. I was always paranoid about buying preset weapons for this very reason.

I'm not familiar with that Weapon, do you mean the "Joker TAS20 JT1" which has IR3 ?  (according to the APBDB)

tdVUAGz.png

Along with the Country Gent, this used to be the best shotgun in the game in my opinion.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

tdVUAGz.png

Along with the Country Gent, this used to be the best shotgun in the game in my opinion.

i mean, it honestly was aside from ntec and hvr back in the day. Easy 2 hit kill, corner pop like no tomorrow, oca's stood little to no chance in cqc. It reigned supreme for sub 10(12)m fights

I would like to, CSG, LCR, and some other weapons are now kinda useless and a real waste of money.

• Like 1

I don't even want a refund for my CSG PR1 or my STAR LCR PR2... just change IR3 for a tagger or something would be nice tbh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I would like to, CSG, LCR, and some other weapons are now kinda useless and a real waste of money.

They buffed LCR to compensate

10 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

They buffed LCR to compensate

Yes... but LCR was never that good... it is in a 1% niche

16 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

I bought a troublemaker back in the day so did others.....

now its broken (by their words but not by mine)

should I get a refund?

...........nope

not entitled to a refund I bought that troublemaker as is

I still kill people with it regardless of others claiming its broken from changes lol

Cool story

Hi all,

I've just posted an update that we are reverting the IR3 changes.

TL;DR - We're reverting IR3.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I've just posted an update that we are reverting the IR3 changes.

TL;DR - We're reverting IR3.

Thanks,
Matt

L

M

F

A

O

• Like 1

Exactly... I have bought the OBIR “Vladivostock“ and other premodded guns Accountwide years ago and on several Accounts, it was the biggest money waste on this Game, because LO destroyed 80% of them with the IR3 changes. In my opinion the Vladivostock is now really garbage (and other premodded wapons with IR3 too) you cant survive anymore in a 1v1 fight with it, because it  is now so slow shooting between the bursts,  inthat you can be outgunned by a slingshot for sure.. before the mod changed it was most time hard too, to win with it, but now it is close to impossible.
Btw, since the introducion of that changes, APB is no fun anymore for me and i quit playing APB for exactly that stupid shiad. I hope LO will do the right thing and will rework the IR3 mod or better remove it from the premodded guns. Thanks.

Update:

Lol nevermind.

Thanks @MattScott

YOU are my/our Hero! APB has me back now.... wohooo... meet ya all on the battleground. Let's PARTEY!

Edited by SpeedyCat
  • Like 1

fuzzy bunny fuzzy bunny fuzzy bunny, ok change. 

Even more fuzzy bunny, revert.

Ok, 

Stay off forums bitching. 

Let LO work on real stuff so you can fuzzy bunny more later. 

Ok bitches. 

lol now no one wants a refund for improved rifling changes all the sudden that it’s just a straight buff again 

how curious

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

lol now no one wants a refund for improved rifling changes all the sudden that it’s just a straight buff again 

how curious

CUFNexj.gif

• Like 1

I was HAPPY that Matt posted they're reverting IR3 changes and coming up with a better approach..

Then I was unhappy when they seem to flip-flop really fast and now they're considering keeping the fire-rate downside but just reducing it ..

It's like they don't grasp that the problem with IR3 changes WAS some of the mod-locked guns that are complete trash when having a fire-rate downside mod that no-one would ever use....

I wish they'd stick to their goshdarn decision to revert IR3 changes until they come up with a better downside that won't impact mod-locked guns in the way that a fire-rate change does!
Or finally remove goshdarn mod-locked guns and replace them with open ones... it was a fkin terrible design idea anyhow selling mod-locked weaponry, basically locking your game into a 

certain set of balances that get screwed over the minute you make heavy adjustments to something like a MOD.

1 minute ago, Tigrix said:

I was HAPPY that Matt posted they're reverting IR3 changes and coming up with a better approach..

Then I was unhappy when they seem to flip-flop really fast and now they're considering keeping the fire-rate downside but just reducing it ..

It's like they don't grasp that the problem with IR3 changes WAS some of the mod-locked guns that are complete trash when having a fire-rate downside mod that no-one would ever use....

I wish they'd stick to their goshdarn decision to revert IR3 changes until they come up with a better downside that won't impact mod-locked guns in the way that a fire-rate change does!
Or finally remove goshdarn mod-locked guns and replace them with open ones... it was a fkin terrible design idea anyhow selling mod-locked weaponry, basically locking your game into a 

certain set of balances that get screwed over the minute you make heavy adjustments to something like a MOD.

so it’s only a problem if the changes are a “nerf” ?

how curious 

7 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

so it’s only a problem if the changes are a “nerf” ?

how curious 

Hell no

I'm all for nerfing IR3.
I'm NOT for adding -firerate, because it changes essentials of how the gun works and there are too many armas-sold modlocked guns for such a drastic change to be fair.

So either they revert the changes until they can come up with a better solution.

Or they could remove mods from mod-locked guns and allow them being replaced once.
(as I already said prev' mod-locked guns was a terrible design choice from G1 anyhow, since it's obvious it presents a ton of balance issues, if anyone ever adds a new up or downside to an existing mod)
 Or they could for my sake remove all mod-locked guns and replace them with open ones. which would solve all headaches, including their future development.
(and its not like they didn't already admit that armas prices were silly, so giving ppl who supported G1 via buying their guns, the benefit of a change that will also benefit the game + development, is not really something i think is a problem)

I don't care if IR3 stays as it is... as long as it doesn't gimp all the mod-locked armas guns. So if he can come up with a solution for that, then i'm fine with IR3 nerfs.

But until they can do that, they need to revert.

Edited by Tigrix

Just now, Tigrix said:

impossible

you cant change a living room around for the better if you dont experiment with what you have to make it more livable

you guys complained about  any little thing then Little Orbit listened to try changing things for the better now you guys complain the opposite.... meh

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

you guys complained about  any little thing then Little Orbit listened to try changing things for the better now you guys complain the opposite.... meh

You insist that its the same people complaining about all things.

This is patently untrue, and you should stop.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

You insist that its the same people complaining about all things.

This is patently untrue, and you should stop.

dont take it out of context >.>

7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

dont take it out of context >.>

Some people complained about the IR change.

Other people complained about the revert.

Please be more careful in your choice of words. It will make your white knighting more effective.