19 hours ago, Gizzly said:
Seems like neither of you understand that some weapons doesn't come with open slots. This includes CSG, TAS20's and Scouts

which is and was just another reason to be cautions to buy them, o consider if you REALLY need to have it.

1 hour ago, Gizzly said:
5 hours ago, dett2 said:

Then , my tommygun , nano and yukon nerfed too so refund? ^^
Give it up.

If you'd read some comments you'd realise that this point has been brought up multiple times. Balancing weapons is one thing, but balancing a mods which then affects weapons that didn't deserve a nerf and you not being able to work around it cause the mod is preset into the weapon is a whole other thing. That's the discussion now "my weapon got nerfed I want refund"
It isnt different. You just want it to be.
Something got changed, and now money has been wasted. 
Just be glad you didnt have to open 200 JMBs to get your preset gun. 
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
It isnt different. You just want it to be.
Something got changed, and now money has been wasted. 
Just be glad you didnt have to open 200 JMBs to get your preset gun. 
giphy.gif

IR3 is broken, useless mod especially preslotted 😞 . R I P mi csg IR3 (too slow) cqc for mi taste, Joker CR-5 from July 4th...(slow cqc)

10 minutes ago, LovelyJasmine said:

IR3 is broken, useless mod especially preslotted 😞 . R I P mi csg IR3 (too slow) cqc for mi taste, Joker CR-5 from July 4th...(slow cqc)

english please ?

20 hours ago, LovelyJasmine said:

my tasz20 stock is still fine tho Edited by Keshi

i destroyed my bung hole when i bought ATAC Patroller, why was i so stupid, could've gotten the 3 slot ATAC ... 

Edited by Kominis

On 8/15/2018 at 2:59 PM, Blackscorpion said:

I like the STAR 556 LCR..... why nerf my babe?
still the most relevant gun in 2018!

the LCR got buffed to offset the RoF reduction

On 8/15/2018 at 8:59 AM, Blackscorpion said:

Such a shame that the only way you can get this gun is through joker boxes (on a limited lease)

32 minutes ago, VinceKaufman said:
On 8/15/2018 at 2:59 PM, Blackscorpion said:

Such a shame that the only way you can get this gun is through joker boxes (on a limited lease)

What? That is new...!
Sometimes in the past you can buy such retired weapons in ARMAS.

Bit late but i agree completely, i've owned the Shredder EB for a year now, i bought it back then because i was going to put the same mods on it regardless so no need to purchase a 3 slotted version when its going to be used in the same way and same mods. This was when IR3 did not change the firerate, now when i use the Shredder EB its nothing like i was used too. Which is extremely disheartening in the fact that i now have a weapon i no longer enjoy or want to use. I was going to purchase a Colby CSG-20 PR1 The one with IR3 locked and now i'm just not going to bother because it is horrible to use. This can apply to 44 total weapons with locked modifictions on Armas.

I think like LO does not understand how much does even 0.1s ttk difference matters in APB. 18% IS TOO FCKING MUCH!! Weapons that needs this mod the most, sufferst the most.
My Pathfinders TTK with IR3 is 2.065s now and its god damn useless now, and it used to be my favorite weapon.
Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 2

Every last gun has been nerfed over the years.
You all know some guns were flat out broken as well.
Mods needed to be included for reworking all of APB like it has needed or there cant be a proper balance found to make the guns unique like they should be.
The game is changing to be more friendly to new people and it has needed it ..... APB cant grow with new players otherwise ....stop crying like the n-tec users did  geez so lame.

You're not entitled to sh*t, it doesn't work like this. God, the amount of whining in this community...

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Every last gun has been nerfed over the years.
You all know some guns were flat out broken as well.
Mods needed to be included for reworking all of APB like it has needed or there cant be a proper balance found to make the guns unique like they should be.
The game is changing to be more friendly to new people and it has needed it ..... APB cant grow with new players otherwise ....stop crying like the n-tec users did  geez so lame.

1 hour ago, ch4ncer said:

You're not entitled to sh*t, it doesn't work like this. God, the amount of whining in this community...

Right well have a look for yourself, the Shredder series of weapons. I own the Shredder EB PR3, look at the damn TTK on that thing, its practically a full second, do you really think i'm just whining? Its completely unusable, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_Shredder_Slot3_Armas, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_Shredder-DrumMag_PR3_Armas, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_Shredder-Torch_PR3_Armas

Thats just the Shredder, then there is the CSGs and JG, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_JG-Stock_slot2, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_CSG_PR1_Armas, https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Shotgun_CSG_PR1_RT

And again the one with IR3 is 0.91 TTK! Thats insane and way too high for a shotgun. These weapons are now pointless to own and use, they will sit in peoples lockers and the Armas Marketplace until its allowed to have changeable mods. Edited by SalmonToastie
  • Like 2

That doesn't look like they are unusable to me  but it does look like  its jut not a broken overkill anymore. *shrugs*

11 hours ago, ch4ncer said:

please stop being toxic like that....

On 8/14/2018 at 4:14 PM, BXNNXD said:
just because you don’t like the way it was balanced doesn’t justify a refund

since i doubt you also want a refund for the guns you may or may not own that were buffed during this balance pass
You agree with money stealing... nice!

3 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
You agree with money stealing... nice!
it’s not stealing?

woops

42 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:
How not?
the part where you (and everyone else who plays) agreed that orbit can change the game at any time they want

18 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, Excalibur! said:
How not?
the part where you (and everyone else who plays) agreed that orbit can change the game at any time they want
Things can be changed but not changed to be useless. I dont think anyone agreed to get their stuff changed to useless, or yes?

So if you buy something because it benefits you or have x properties and its suddenly changed for worst then thats stealing it doesnt matter if you agree or not.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

Things can be changed but not changed to be useless. I dont think anyone agreed to get their stuff changed to useless, or yes?

So if you buy something because it benefits you or have x properties and its suddenly changed for worst then thats stealing it doesnt matter if you agree or not.

except the part where you still have access to the weapon

its not stealing when guns get buffed, so its not stealing when guns get nerfed

Just now, BXNNXD said:
except the part where you still have access to the weapon

its not stealing when guns get buffed, so its not stealing when guns get nerfed
But is not what you bought. Its not longer what you enjoyed, benefits you etc.

Sorry but no one named buffs or nerfs here.