This is why I always promoted open slot weapons over preset.  Most of the preset weapons I purchased were released prior to the open slot.

I feel for people who got stuck with this, hopefully more changes will fix this (this maybe the first balance pass).

If anything, I hope LO allows for people who have "refunded the max" purchases to return more items.

17 hours ago, SpeedyCat said:

I totally agree with you, on my case i bought years ago my premodded OBIR “Vladivostok“ and now i get outgunned much more than before,  it was always not easy to play Obir in mid/close range before but now it is near impossible to do so with satisfaction. Without IR3 it is totally fine to play.

You´re absolutely right. Our Obir "Vlidivostok" is garbage now and nobody would pay real money for it now. The should at least change that preset IR3.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Inb4 Cooling Jacket increases range instead of reducing accuracy.
(Thats a joke btw LO, please DO NOT do that)
decreases

5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:
14 hours ago, Gizzly said:
A product I paid for has been fundamentally changed and is no longer what I purchased.
Troublemaker users would like a word.
I think balancing weapons to make the game fair and balanced is good and I didn't want a refund when they nerfed the troublameker or HVR whatever. The problem I see is that there's a lot of weapons with preset IR3's that received a massive nerf that they didn't deserve. Cause the mods are locked in place we don't get the option to just take the reworked mod off and play with a weapon we otherwise enjoy.
  • Like 2

I doubt you will get a refund, it's more likely that IR3 wil be changed until players are satisfied. Now that LO has made actual balance changes a thing, I'd recommend only purchasing open slot weapons in the future unless that option doesn't exist.

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

I doubt you will get a refund, it's more likely that IR3 wil be changed until players are satisfied. Now that LO has made actual balance changes a thing, I'd recommend only purchasing open slot weapons in the future unless that option doesn't exist.

It doesn't exist for CSG or TAS20, that's why I purchased the TAS20 Stock in the first place. I always go for open slot variants when avalible

Just putting this out there: 
From the EULA (if you want to look it up, it's section 25.1.4 Article 12), 

Your installation and use of any updated or modifications to the Game or your continued use of the Game following notice of changes to this Agreement as described above will mean you accept any and all such changes. LITTLE ORBIT MAY CHANGE, MODIFY, SUSPEND, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME AT ANY TIME.
So you're free to ask for a refund, but they don't have to do any such thing Edited by Kevkof
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Just putting this out there: 
From the EULA (if you want to look it up, it's section 25.1.4 Article 12), 

So you're free to ask for a refund, but they don't have to do any such thing
not everyone reads the EULA
Now that you posted that here, some might go silent and buy a 3slot gun now lol

and this kids is why you never buy rpeset crap, yo pay as much as for open slotted ones and are stuck with it and any stupid balance idea the devs do to mods. NOPE, no value of money in those.

2 hours ago, Keshi said:
1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

and this kids is why you never buy rpeset crap, yo pay as much as for open slotted ones and are stuck with it and any stupid balance idea the devs do to mods. NOPE, no value of money in those.

Seems like neither of you understand that some weapons doesn't come with open slots. This includes CSG, TAS20's and Scouts
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gizzly said:
Seems like neither of you understand that some weapons doesn't come with open slots. This includes CSG, TAS20's and Scouts

Or like the STAR 556 LCR

9 minutes ago, Gizzly said:
I own a tasz20 stock and still uses it. Still kills...still kills

3 hours ago, Keshi said:
I doubt the people who ask for a refund are smart enough to understand the EULA and stay quiet
3 hours ago, Blackscorpion said:

I like the STAR 556 LCR..... why nerf my babe?
still the most relevant gun in 2018!

they didnt nerf it
i mean the ir did change the fire rate
but LO has increased the fire rate of the lcr so the ir doesnt change anyrhing

7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
17 minutes ago, Gizzly said:
I own a tasz20 stock and still uses it. Still kills...still kills
This argument is completely irrelevant to the discussion, I don't see where you're trying to go with this information, besides making me seem like a shitty player for not liking a shotgun what's 18% slower.

11 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
In other words they actually buffed it, by giving the IR3 no downsides on the weapon. not that it really matters other then you can ADS run with it with no downsides now.

15 minutes ago, Gizzly said:
30 minutes ago, Keshi said:
This argument is completely irrelevant to the discussion, I don't see where you're trying to go with this information, besides making me seem like a shitty player for not liking a shotgun what's 18% slower.
How is this irrelevant when you just mentioned the tasz20, I own the tasz20stock and use it as my main shotgun till this day and it still kills. I don't own the pr1/pr2 csg's because i owned the RT version since the beginning and the sound of the tasz20 was always more enjoyable for me to hear than the csg which is why i bought the tasz20stock. I still use it today and it's still great for me.
For the scouts if i am not mistaken only the silencer PR2 pathfinder has IR3 on it but i have never, ever faced someone that own 1. I use the RT scout or the sitting duck.
For the obir, if you own the vlad version then your fire rate is lower but should still kill an ntec user before he does depending on distance, but then again i never use IR3 on obir/obeya instead i put CJ3 in them.
As for carbine users, IR3 was always the red mod i put in it which now i just leave it blank. And even if it shoots slower with IR3 i am still Pro with the IR3 because i could of used the carbine as an AR as well and have great damage with IR3 which now the carbine is back to the midrange gun for me.

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

How is this irrelevant when you just mentioned the tasz20, I own the tasz20stock and use it as my main shotgun till this day and it still kills. I don't own the pr1/pr2 csg's because i owned the RT version since the beginning and the sound of the tasz20 was always more enjoyable for me to hear than the csg which is why i bought the tasz20stock. I still use it today and it's still great for me.
For the scouts if i am not mistaken only the silencer PR2 pathfinder has IR3 on it but i have never, ever faced someone that own 1. I use the RT scout or the sitting duck.
For the obir, if you own the vlad version then your fire rate is lower but should still kill an ntec user before he does depending on distance, but then again i never use IR3 on obir/obeya instead i put CJ3 in them.
As for carbine users, IR3 was always the red mod i put in it which now i just leave it blank. And even if it shoots slower with IR3 i am still Pro with the IR3 because i could of used the carbine as an AR as well and have great damage with IR3 which now the carbine is back to the midrange gun for me.

It's irrelevant cause we're not discussing the weapon balance, tactics or stat's. The discussion is that a weapon that wasn't supposed to get nerfed got nerfed, and some of us want's compensation or some kind of way to just not have a mod in a weapon we bought. Mods are there to tailor a weapon to fit your playstyle, and having -18% firerate on a shotgun is very much not my personal playstyle. If you're fine with having -18% range and losing most shotgun fights cause you don't have the firerate then good for you, I'm glad you like it.

43 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
I doubt the people who ask for a refund are smart enough to understand the EULA and stay quiet they didnt nerf it
i mean the ir did change the fire rate
Kinda-sorta. Default TTK on the LCR was 1.2s before the IR3 changes. Now it is 1.08s with IR3 bringing that up to a sad 1.27s. 

Only the 'Old Glory' benefited from the change. Given that it has CJ2 in place of IR3 it saw a big reduction in TTK at 1.03s from 1.14s. The PR1 and PR2 variants are in a worse state then ever.  Edited by Genobee

I cared a little but then I opened up this thread and saw the amount of people crying.

Edited by ch4ncer

6 hours ago, Keshi said:

u are trash man get off the forums
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Then , my tommygun , nano and yukon nerfed too so refund? ^^
Give it up.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2018 at 6:20 PM, BXNNXD said:
On 8/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, Mightyena said:

Yeah, they kind of made my LCR PR2 useless -- it went from a gun that I enjoyed using as a "pseudo-sniper" in place of an OBIR or actual sniper to a gun that I can't STAND due to its abysmal fire rate, and on top of that it's no longer pin-point accurate. It's simply not worth using at ALL with IR3 any more.

lcr was never pinpoint accurate
Really? I recall it being, but I haven't played in about 6-ish months, I mostly came back for the Little Orbit changes, so it could very well be me just misremembering that. Either way, the fire rate with IR3 as it stands is completely abysmal and makes it not really viable regardless. Edited by Mightyena

3 hours ago, dett2 said:

Then , my tommygun , nano and yukon nerfed too so refund? ^^
Give it up.

If you'd read some comments you'd realise that this point has been brought up multiple times. Balancing weapons is one thing, but balancing a mods which then affects weapons that didn't deserve a nerf and you not being able to work around it cause the mod is preset into the weapon is a whole other thing. That's the discussion now "my weapon got nerfed I want refund"
  • Like 1