Beastie

1-19-6 - Quick Changes for Live this week

6 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:
I was referring to the 2nd paragraph that says:

"Second, it's really frustrating when we patch in new content, and then spend the whole weekend getting DDoSed. I apologize to the players who got on and experienced lag, warping, and other issues. Many players on the forums took the opportunity to poke fun at our "potato servers" or the "crappy new net code". Unfortunately we were under mitigation all weekend, so no one really got a chance to experience the benefit of the changes. Rest assured this is still my top priority to fix."
Lets just hope they find the bug or fix up the servers. not just for me. There are others experiencing the exact same problem, and dude said he runs a gtx gaming rig. So I don't think this is a client side lag machine issue.
  I got in this morning so well see how it goes. 

I've played half of mission today. 3 JGs and 1 Hvr. Thanks for shifting the meta however it's damn boring and I'd rather camp facebook than play same old each mission.

6 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I've played half of mission today. 3 JGs and 1 Hvr. Thanks for shifting the meta however it's damn boring and I'd rather camp facebook than play same old each mission.

i mean
weve already learnt that this community abusses every op thing to win
from hvr's to trouble maker and atac and now shotguns

35 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
i mean
weve already learnt that this community abusses every op thing to win
from hvr's to trouble maker and atac and now shotguns
ikr and I usually won't even change the gun mid mission to adapt to the stage 😂

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

It would have been 3 ntecs and an hvr before sooo....

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

People are still complaining about the HVR? 

I'm not as I haven't used it yet to see the changes, but I was replying to someone complaining that people use meta weapons in missions

On topic-i see more people complaining about the rate of fire changes for IR3 more than the range (for obvious reasons[its the negative]) and no one complaining about the range they add... so why is LO lowering the range? Anything ir3 is on is going to be handicapped from close range battles anyways

24 minutes ago, Unclean said:
1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

It would have been 3 ntecs and an hvr before sooo....
that's ez

5 hours ago, Unclean said:
I'm not as I haven't used it yet to see the changes, but I was replying to someone complaining that people use meta weapons in missions

On topic-i see more people complaining about the rate of fire changes for IR3 more than the range (for obvious reasons[its the negative]) and no one complaining about the range they add... so why is LO lowering the range? Anything ir3 is on is going to be handicapped from close range battles anyways

The 9M made sense since you're gimping your CQC capability, now putting IR on a weapon is mostly a downside unless you only plan on using the weapon barely further than it's max damage range.

3 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
8 hours ago, Unclean said:

The 9M made sense since you're gimping your CQC capability, now putting IR on a weapon is mostly a downside unless you only plan on using the weapon barely further than it's max damage range.
Exactly.. unless it's on certain smgs I suppose

Are the shotgun changes ranges live?

The Improved rifling changes are already live.

Edited by LovelyJasmine

34 minutes ago, LovelyJasmine said:

Are the shotgun changes ranges live?

The Improved rifling changes are already live.

Yes.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
Yes.
if this was yesterday then let me tell you. I 2shot someone with my tasz20 stock over 30m

On 8/15/2018 at 10:45 PM, Noob_Guardian said:
.84 ttk and it did the same thing prepatch, but if you missed a few it increased the ttk drastically, now it actually 3 hits like it's supposed to! THE HORROR. Ntec still does it better
I never said that the TTK was the problem, nor would I say anyone else in this thread did. But the fact that a shotgun can 3 hit people at 30-35m is pretty stupid if you ask me. 

where is the new added jockerbox weapon "thunder" ? let me buy the boxes DUDE

2 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

it's in the game right?

31 minutes ago, Keshi said:

it's in the game right?
You can test the Thunder on OTW, but the JMB has yet to be added to ARMAS. 

Side note: the Thunder skin has glowing lightning bolts! Edited by CookiePuss

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

You can test the Thunder on OTW, but the JMB has yet to be added to ARMAS. 

Side note: the Thunder skin has glowing lightning bolts!
Lightning bolts you say.... i'm gonna have to crank OTW up when i get home after work then lol