ok

Random Armas sale

Some time ago, I got an offer on Armas for the Scoped Ntec RT1 for only 322 G1C Character Perma, when I bought it that was the first time ever when I spent any money in-game
I still have the option to buy Account bound RT1 for 345 G1C

My question is, will there be more offers like this one? Or was this a one time thing ?

nvm misread, sry. thought this was about upgrades from char to accbound that ppl mistook for sales before.

never heard abt sales for just a few items in armas before...

Edited by neophobia

I've never heard of any weapons being available for account wide perm for that low of a price.  There has got to be some misunderstanding somewhere in the midst of all this.

Not sure about 322G1C, but when they retired weapons like the STAR LCR and Silverado they were going for about 800G1C, pretty cheap for permanent weapons, maybe they were 322G1C with the Premium discount? 

Although weren't the RT weapons were part of the Retail Pack? Is that how you purchased it?

I thought I had the answer but Google just shows your previous thread on the matter. Who did you sleep with to get that discount?

Purchased directly from Armas, first purchase and G1 deposit I ever did, and I didn't have Premium then, and this Ntec is the only weapon I got for this low, I checked Armas everyday afterwards, and since I made the previous thread it's been 2 months, no other offer
And it still is this cheap..Now, if only I got this offer for Atac or NSSW :^)
vs2is0.png

Edited by -Dan-

31 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Purchased directly from Armas, first purchase and G1 deposit I ever did, and I didn't have Premium then, and this Ntec is the only weapon I got for this low, I checked Armas everyday afterwards, and since I made the previous thread it's been 2 months, no other offer
vs2is0.png

looks like you owned the gun characterbound on a character, and offered an upgrade to accountbound for 345g1c

16 minutes ago, Keshi said:
looks like you owned the gun characterbound on a character, and offered an upgrade to accountbound for 345g1c
This can also occur if you gifted a character bound version to someone using the Armas Gifting system (If I remember correctly) Edited by Kevkof

5 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
This can also occur if you gifted a character bound version to someone using the Armas Gifting system (If I remember correctly)
wait what?
So if i gift someone a characterbound gun, i can pay 349 to make HIS/HER gun permanent or get MYSELF the same gun, but accountbound? O.o
I never knew that... Edited by Keshi

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
wait what?
So if i gift someone a characterbound gun, i can pay 349 to make HIS/HER gun permanent or get MYSELF the same gun, but accountbound? O.o
A while ago I gifted someone the Pestilence Overalls (character bound), I still have the cheap option for account bound 🙂 
yzOex2T.png

Someone has to do the testing and sacrifice some money once gifting is back in the game. 
Although it definitely sounds like an oversight if anything.

59 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
A while ago I gifted someone the Pestilence Overalls (character bound), I still have the cheap option for account bound 🙂 
yzOex2T.png
wow.. 
tenor.gif

The scoped Ntec thing, I've seen it on my main acc a looong time ago then on my alt recently... I think it only shows up if you haven't purchased anything before in Armas... or something like that, it's weird

Edited by Archon

4 hours ago, Keshi said:
5 hours ago, -Dan- said:

vs2is0.png

It costed me 399 G1C to buy Character perma, and now it costs 345 for account upgrade, and that was my first purchase ever on Armas

I just skimmed the thread, yes you get a discount if you have previously rented or trialed the gun. This isn't a new thing.

Just now, Puffdragon said:

I just skimmed the thread, yes you get a discount if you have previously rented or trialed the gun. This isn't a new thing.

I never trialed it, you can see in the print I can still trial it

Basically to recap: I never trialed a weapon before (except for Watchman), nor did I buy anything from Armas or get any G1C , and I had no premium at the time, I just randomly got this offer (and I'd like more of these)

8 minutes ago, -Dan- said:
I never trialed it, you can see in the print I can still trial it

Basically to recap: I never trialed a weapon before (except for Watchman), nor did I buy anything from Armas or get any G1C , and I had no premium at the time, I just randomly got this offer (and I'd like more of these)

Ah well, you are a good man for alerting devs then, it's obviously a bug in the way the database is working.

Edit: time to buy guns Edited by Puffdragon

1 hour ago, Puffdragon said:
Ah well, you are a good man for alerting devs then, it's obviously a bug in the way the database is working.

tenor.gif?itemid=7408221

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:
tenor.gif?itemid=7408221
Pretty sure, don't let it go to your head though, nomsayin, lmao.