7 replies to this topic

lohawk3

lohawk3

Elitez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Joined 07-June 09
Title says it all... NexonEU is shi* beyond comprehension.
/end

Posted Image
You've met a terrible fate..... haven't you?

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15668 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08
I doubt they would want to take it back at this stage, mainly as it is now an old game.

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

plzhelpuss

plzhelpuss

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-April 14

I doubt they would want to take it back at this stage, mainly as it is now an old game.

Well, the game has always been 'old'

and anyway's , if gamersfirst took warrock back, the game would be 10x better.

Once upon a time there was an opportunity..

Reconnect WarRock to GamersFirst?

On a side note, with the whole debacle of the transfer, and the apparent dramatic loss of players the game has had in its new location, we are creating an open invitation to Dream Execution to bring back WarRock to GamersFirst.

There are two ways this can be done, either we can publish it, or Nexon EU can simply federate logins with the GamersFirst platform to let the old WarRock players continue logging in to WarRock using the G1 logins and G1 payments, but play the game on Nexon's servers. So many options J. Or we can just launch our own future FPS, potentially in the APB family of games instead (hint?)

So I hope the above (quite long) explanation provides some clarity. We will work to help those other guys sort out their mess. I will update this post when our development team have finished the arduous work of reconstituting a DB of historical WarRock permanent gun purchases,credits everyone's G1 accounts, and we send over the data to Nexon.

Cheers, and I will see you in San Paro
/TechMech

What can we do to make this happen ? Gamerfirst published warrock 1000000x better then nexon. It's actually kind of ridiculous how many problem's they've had ( that they cause) and how they manage to solve NONE of it . LOL

For example, they made a patch which created server lag, then refused to undo it. and have no idea what the problem is or how to fix it , now been 2 week's later, and the head admin refuse's to comment on the issue LOL .

The only thing he did say was, I want to fix it , I want to tell you it wil be fixed, but then i'd be lying..

WORST PUBLISHERS EVER ----> Nexon EU

PLEASE HELP ALL OF US, WE LOVE YOU G1

plzhelpuss

plzhelpuss

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 01-April 14
in all the time nexon eu has had warrock, they've never been able to fix retail support , or make a working clan system , OR even upload clan avatar's , and when they're servers crash and people lose NX item's they don't get them back , the worst customer support you've ever seen LOL.

I'd rather the game be closed then them keep hosting it.. DO something g1!

why did you ever give them the game................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by plzhelpuss, 01 April 2014 - 06:52 PM.

Pragmatix

Pragmatix

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09

I'd rather the game be closed then them keep hosting it.. DO something g1!

why did you ever give them the game................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G1 doesn't own Warrock unlike APB so they can't choose if they get to host it. I haven't played Warrock since the transfer from G1, glad I didn't if it's as bad as you say, but we have problems here too. The grass isn't greener on the other side, altough I feel at home here in a way since I've been playing their games since 2006.

zzim0niiBx

zzim0niiBx

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 13-November 10
Please take it back g1 :(
i miss the old times.

Best regards
easygoing

xEaasy

xEaasy

Account Status:Inactive

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Joined 19-June 11
I hope nexon will give warrock back to g1.
G1-Times was the best times ever :*
Hi

digitalworkshed

digitalworkshed

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-May 14
I remember playing WarRock for at least half a day and I dominate in that game! :CoolDaddio:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users