• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mr_bod

mr_bod

Conscript

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 21-May 13
is there a downloadable thing to replace the crosshairs with a simple solid cross or dot? i have no problem with any of the rest of the standard UI other than the crosshairs. i have seen video's with people using custom ones that look ok but they seem to remove some of the other parts of the UI. i dont want the health in the centre, or anything else for that matter, i like the way it is except this.
i am a total novice when it comes to things like this and when i look for stuff its a bit baffling. so can anyone point me in the direction of a good and reliable crosshair mod?

Gulaschkanone

Gulaschkanone

Grunt

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Joined 30-July 12
U can try this http://forums.gamers...68#entry3210068

Soulkius (Alsakov)

Soulkius (Alsakov)

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

is there a downloadable thing to replace the crosshairs with a simple solid cross or dot? i have no problem with any of the rest of the standard UI other than the crosshairs. i have seen video's with people using custom ones that look ok but they seem to remove some of the other parts of the UI. i dont want the health in the centre, or anything else for that matter, i like the way it is except this.
i am a total novice when it comes to things like this and when i look for stuff its a bit baffling. so can anyone point me in the direction of a good and reliable crosshair mod?

=( The link isn't working anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users