MattScott

1.19.6 Weekend Follow Up and next steps

Just now, Snubnose said:
yes, they already said they'll take a look at premodded weapons 🙂
Uh damn i missed this statement ^^ *shame on me* :classic_love:

Just now, CookiePuss said:
Forum is uber borked.
In case you or anyone else is using Chrome, Lixil says its best to choose another browser.
Then again I have issues using Firefox so who knows.
guess we should use internet explorer instead
*insert Kappa face here*

What about old names wiping ? 

@MattScott one question. I remember some months ago we were talking about JMB's with gambling, and someone suggested that the JMB's can get a patch that maybe after a certain amount of $ wasted on a JMB, you are guaranteed to get the legendary and you said you were gonna look into it.

Do you have anything regarding this or is it a big no?
  • Like 1

Yeah, sucky DDOSing noobs. Hope they get all which they deserve. 

7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

In case you or anyone else is using Chrome, Lixil says its best to choose another browser.

How about no.. I am not going to change browser just because this forum can't support the most used browser there is.
  • Like 1

Just now, Tobii said:
8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How about no.. I am not going to change browser just because this forum can't support the most used browser there is.
I feel you.
I have issues with all browsers and even on mobile. So I cant say how much it'd help anyways.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
I feel you.
I have issues with all browsers and even on mobile. So I cant say how much it'd help anyways.
Javascript issue's and javascript compatibility over the most used browsers in the world is too hard to believe heh? 🤔

19 minutes ago, XJJ13X said:
21 minutes ago, Snubnose said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_sink

iit's needed. but 20% is a little bit extreme tbh... 15% or 10% would be fine I guess...
 I mean I see both side but come on where’s the money going if it was going around in like a circle then yea why not it makes it better but I mean idk I just think it’s a big tax fee tbh but yes I see where ur coming from 
you're not making any sence
do u want tax to be removed ?
lowered ? wo want the tax money to go to charity ?
i cant understand anything from what you're saying

was wondering will the ppl who got banned for breaking TOS of related trading issues like "scamming in game items-trading real money" 
will they get unbanned when the trading system comes out?

Just now, Nijavid said:

was wondering will the ppl who got banned for breaking TOS of related trading issues like "scamming in game items-trading real money" 
will they get unbanned when the trading system comes out?

i see it like this. People are always going to agree and disagree
But if cheaters got unbanned, everyone else should of got unbanned when LO decide to unban the cheaters. Either give everyone a second chance or give none.
They will be banned again if they don't learn from their mistakes. But thats just my opinion 
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
But if cheaters got unbanned, everyone else should of got unbanned when LO decide to unban the cheaters. Either give everyone a second chance or give none.
They will be banned again if they don't learn from their mistakes. But thats just my opinion 
Agree everyone deserves sec chance in my opinion

17 minutes ago, Keshi said:
@MattScott one question. I remember some months ago we were talking about JMB's with gambling, and someone suggested that the JMB's can get a patch that maybe after a certain amount of $ wasted on a JMB, you are guaranteed to get the legendary and you said you were gonna look into it.

Someone mentioned this? Damn I got beat to it then

Just now, Nite said:

Yep. I don't remember when and i can't find it either, I hoped asking it here reminds Matt about this topic but i think he's gone already #feelsbadman

2 minutes ago, Nijavid said:
4 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Agree everyone deserves sec chance in my opinion
Unban em but remove all legendaries from inventory
gijOhO4.gif

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Unban em but remove all legendaries from inventory
gijOhO4.gif
cheaters lost all their money and JT

Honestly this SHOULD be the way to go. Get unbanned but lose all the legendaries you owned legit or scammed and ofc the milions you had stored as APB$. It sounds fair to me right? :s
EDIT: Or clean up their weapon inventory and put all the paid guns they have back into the mailbox to re-retrieve them all
Edited by Keshi

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
cheaters lost all their money and JT

Honestly this SHOULD be the way to go. Get unbanned but lose all the legendaries you owned legit or scammed and ofc the milions you had stored as APB$. It sounds fair to me right? :s
EDIT: Or clean up their weapon inventory and put all the paid guns they have back into the mailbox to re-retrieve them all
I got an account back thanks to LO, so I have zero issue with others getting theirs back as well.
But thats just me, no doubt people who got scammed might feel differently.

11 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Hrrr hrrr.... that was me 😜

I have another nice idea:
Would be cool if we can configure three weapon presets/loadouts from that we can quickly choose if we respawn after get killed by someone ingame.

Like This here: (choose a primary gun, a secondary, a grenade type and on the right side instead of the grenades for example Equipmet or something else for A,B,C)
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes i know, i will make later a Thread in suggestion.....

2 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Would be cool if we can configure three weapon presets/loadouts from that we can quickly choose if we respawn after get killed by someone ingame.

Like This here: (choose a primary gun, a secondary, a grenade type and on the right side instead of the grenades for example Equipmet or something else for A,B,C)
maxresdefault.jpg

If this is gonna be a thing it should be changed that only your loadouts are available during missions. Else they seem kinda useless as you can already switch hella fast using ammo boxes.

26 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
you're not making any sence
do u want tax to be removed ?
lowered ? wo want the tax money to go to charity ?
i cant understand anything from what you're saying
what im  trying to say is if they gonna keep it then lower it but it would be better to take it out bc this money is  just going no where so there no reason for a tax fee i personality dont want it that's me there's people that they want it but lowered which isn't a bad thing but still that money is just going up the the sky and the time people take to make money is now where . Better ?
  Edited by XJJ13X

2 minutes ago, SHOODOX said:
6 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

maxresdefault.jpg

If this is gonna be a thing it should be changed that only your loadouts are available during missions. Else they seem kinda useless as you can already switch hella fast using ammo boxes.
It is not as fast as you think if nearly all weaponspace is used and you cant arrange the weapons by yourself.....
Sometimes i must use a field supplyer and a big ammo box to choose my weapons xD

Great work guys! My one gripe with the patch was how some of the shotguns now preform, and I'm glad to see that being addressed.

16 minutes ago, Keshi said:
18 minutes ago, Nite said:

Yep. I don't remember when and i can't find it either, I hoped asking it here reminds Matt about this topic but i think he's gone already #feelsbadman

Here: