deadcoyote

Armas Mkt Item not delivered

I bought 2 items on the Armas Market.  I received two emails in-game with attachments.  One attachment downloaded fine the other attachment was not there.  Is this an ongoing problem? 

(I submitted a ticket yesterday but have not received a response yet.)

Just now, deadcoyote said:

I bought 2 items on the Armas Market.  I received two emails in-game with attachments.  One attachment downloaded fine the other attachment was not there.  Is this an ongoing problem? 

What was the attachment that "was not there"?

3 minutes ago, deadcoyote said:

was your second attachment blank? or the paperclip thing was disabled?

And meh...i'd say PM MattScott and see if he can help you because support ticket is gonna cost you around 40days minimum of waiting

The item was a nanofiber vest.  The paperclip was there but once I clicked on it the item never showed up.

Hi deadcoyote.

When you buy clothing items from the Armas Marketplace, the items don't directly appear in your locker. Instead, they become unlocked within the wardrobe, where you can add them to your character  You will find the Nanofiber vest under the Armor category.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, LO_Beastie said:

Hi deadcoyote.

When you buy clothing items from the Armas Marketplace, the items don't directly appear in your locker. Instead, they become unlocked within the wardrobe, where you can add them to your character  You will find the Nanofiber vest under the Armor category.

I made a new character about a month and after retrieving all my pages of items, i see some items are missing from my wardrobe as well while i have it on my other character
 I need to check the name tho. It's a chest webbing you get from Key to City pack if im not mistaken

25 minutes ago, LO_Beastie said:

Hi deadcoyote.

Got it now.  I just wasn't looking in the correct place.   Thank you much.

we should honestly promote thrift shops. we should be able to help reduce or wastage despite all the bloodshed around the city.

think of the oceans.

Edited by Aeronaut

20 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

we should honestly promote thrift shops. we should be able to help reduce or wastage despite all the bloodshed around the city.

think of the oceans.

What the fu*k are you on about?

5 minutes ago, EliteViperNinja said:
20 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

think of the oceans.

What the fu*k are you on about?
Its called environmentalism, nerd.
Get with the times before we all die.