VaultTecHunter

Anyone know how I can get an account perm Shredder DF?

Ok so a while back I got the high roller bundle and loved the Shredder DF that it came with. I looked all over for a permanent versooin but all that was available was the EB and SB RD 3. They are both fine and I already own the EB but would like the DF version so I can have one with e drum mag. It's a petty thing but I do like alittle astetics as well as functionality. I know I am wierd xD

Its only obtainable through the high roller pack iirc. You needed to buy the bigger 4000G1C~ bundle.

As Grizmo stated, it's only available through the High Roller packs. However, you cannot get it account bound, you will have to purchase the pack on each character individually that you want the Shredder DF on. Hopefully, Little Orbit's ARMAS overhaul will include debundling all the bundles.

22 minutes ago, VaultTecHunter said:

I didn't get the bigger bundle. Does it have the character perm?

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

As Grizmo stated, it's only available through the High Roller packs. However, you cannot get it account bound, you will have to purchase the pack on each character individually that you want the Shredder DF on. Hopefully, Little Orbit's ARMAS overhaul will include debundling all the bundles.

be patient, LO says they want to revamp Armas, hopefully that means making items a bit more accessible.

I'd suggest waiting until the weapon balance phase is finalized, then decide if it's worth buying or not; however, personally, I would wait for LO's ARMAS revamp.