ShaiShai

Gm's in districts....

15 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Instead of whining about golds, maybe appreciate the fact you get to play with good players and also improve yourself. 

on the one hand sure

on the other hand are we really going to pretend that there’s not excessive noobstomping happening

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

on the one hand sure

on the other hand are we really going to pretend that there’s not excessive noobstomping happening

Yeah but same thing happens in csgo for example. Smurfing in silvers.

2 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Instead of whining about golds, maybe appreciate the fact you get to play with good players and also improve yourself. 

The OP is Shaishai.

They think anyone who kills them cheats. They think I cheat.

So, if GMs cannot ban players, what... what do they do exactly?

Honest question.

7 minutes ago, Luminesca said:

Yeah but same thing happens in csgo for example. Smurfing in silvers.

yes but in cargo you can also just switch lobbies in 30 seconds

not always an option in apb, especially with the current population

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

So, if GMs cannot ban players, what... what do they do exactly?

Honest question.

answer questions

tbh they probably have their own internal report system for people breaking the rules, they just don’t have instaban power

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

yes but in cargo you can also just switch lobbies in 30 seconds

not always an option in apb, especially with the current population

noobs will always get stomped until they get better and start stomping themselves.
It's a vicious cycle, and every game has it. 

Just now, Luminesca said:

noobs will always get stomped until they get better and start stomping themselves.
It's a vicious cycle, and every game has it. 

yeah i’m not saying lock everyone down

but it’s kind of dumb to use “it happens everywhere” as an excuse not to try and fix the intentional noobstomping

17 hours ago, Chinook said:

They are going to have a field day with battleye when it gets patched in and previously banned accounts released. Call it a stress test if you want.

Rofl 😃 I understand their announcement, to calm the community. 

On the other hand.... it would've been so awesome if they had taken down the servers for maintenance, silently installed BE, released all the old cheaters into the crowds of the current ones and put the servers back online.... 😜 ... bearing in mind people not paying close attention to an actual patch being downloaded=P

tenor.gif?itemid=10045949

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

Edited by Tigrix

5 hours ago, Luminesca said:

Don't you dare bring logic into this discussion about APB.

:classic_wink:

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

on the one hand sure

I think they're not mutually exclusive. My concern has always been the brand new players, not long term players who know the game and are trying to improve.

2 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

On the other hand.... it would've been so awesome if they had taken down the servers for maintenance, silently installed BE, released all the old cheaters into the crowds of the current ones and put the servers back online.... 😜 

Since BE is a CLIENTSIDE anti-cheat, people would have noticed that. I mean, it's propably going to be the first real patch the game has seen in like 9 months (the patches we've had within that timeframe have just been in and out phasing of recycled holiday events).

17 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

when? silver is over run by gold botters atm,

LO , make the game great again and please ban all the golds from silver

Get better maybe? 😏

Just now, Chinook said:

Since BE is a CLIENTSIDE anti-cheat, people would have noticed that. I mean, it's propably going to be the first real patch the game has seen in like 9 months (the patches we've had within that timeframe have just been in and out phasing of recycled holiday events).

The ones takin' notice of *oh, actual patch content being downloaded 😮 * and the BE window that may appear shortly during first install yes 😜 I think many people don't pay much attention though =P

Oh well, *next time;p

16 hours ago, Salvick said:

Either you trolling or  I don't know what.

You're playing since December 2011 and you still play in bronze/silver?

Yet you complain about "golds" while probably you are a de-threater yourself?

But what concerns me more than anything is that you still have such mindset about this game and its GMs and "golds" and "botters" after ~7 years playing!

And this people gets access to the internet, damn.

OR... Someone who doesn't have the same pace of some gold players... Both Silver and Bronze districts have some players that doesn't have the same playing pace.

17 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

Rofl 😃 I understand their announcement, to calm the community. 

On the other hand.... it would've been so awesome if they had taken down the servers for maintenance, silently installed BE, released all the old cheaters into the crowds of the current ones and put the servers back online.... 😜 ... bearing in mind people not paying close attention to an actual patch being downloaded=P

tenor.gif?itemid=10045949

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

it would have been nice, but i think the riots from orbit unbanning all those cheater accounts without any changes to the anticheat would have  imploded the game before we got the mass re-ban

16 hours ago, Salvick said:

Either you trolling or  I don't know what.

You're playing since December 2011 and you still play in bronze/silver?

Yet you complain about "golds" while probably you are a de-threater yourself?

But what concerns me more than anything is that you still have such mindset about this game and its GMs and "golds" and "botters" after ~7 years playing!

And this people gets access to the internet, damn.

21 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

OR... Someone who doesn't have the same pace of some gold players... Both Silver and Bronze districts have some players that doesn't have the same playing pace.

My bad, you're right, but what I was addressing is the fact that someone with such long trajectory playing the game should know a few things already, specially this you are pointing out and the fact that every gold playing in bronze/silver was silver in first place in order to be able to join that instance, so many of them we couldn't tell if dethreated on purpose or just have been performing below the average gold level and still plays better than the average silvers.

3 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

The OP is Shaishai.

They think anyone who kills them cheats. They think I cheat.

Adding this ^to what I'm saying explains it better too.

1 hour ago, Salvick said:

My bad, you're right, but what I was addressing is the fact that someone with such long trajectory playing the game should know a few things already.

True