How about give it a bit love. JG bullies it.

1 minute ago, scaredofsnakes said:

You look cute in your picture

Thanks, it's my face while reading 1.19.6 changelog Edited by Lign

5 minutes ago, scaredofsnakes said:

You look cute in your picture

Be careful, xXxSeXGoDXxX will sex you to death
  • Like 1

I remember when the Joker Carbine was 5 shots to kill. That .6 ttk was so nice.

37 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I remember when the Joker Carbine was 5 shots to kill. That .6 ttk was so nice.

that was when everything else was killing faster or had less recoil / bloom... like FBW, or the old ntec with HB2 LUL

carbine is in a good spot right now... it's the shotguns that need to be reverted... they were allright before 1.19.6, only a few (like shredder and thumper for example) needed individual tweaking.

Is the current problem you're having is you're not getting kills during the use of MM?

12 hours ago, Snubnose said:
that was when everything else was killing faster or had less recoil / bloom... like FBW, or the old ntec with HB2 LUL

carbine is in a good spot right now... it's the shotguns that need to be reverted... they were allright before 1.19.6, only a few (like shredder and thumper for example) needed individual tweaking.
Thinking about it, shotguns wouldn't be OP if we had the old weapon stats. back.

8 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

Is the current problem you're having is you're not getting kills during the use of MM?

what do you mean?

1 hour ago, Lign said:
9 hours ago, MurkTheMerc said:

what do you mean?
I'm asking if you're using the gun wrong. It's 5 pts less damage than the N-Tec and you can easily hipfire it, what are you doing to think the gun needs to be changed and why?

nah the carbine is fine as it is

@MurkTheMercIt's almost impossible to kill jg in cqc, when your opponent the first one who made a shot, you probably can do only 3 shots on him before getting two shotted. If you're lucky enough and  you're the first one who started shooting you gonna make 4-5 hits before getting two shotted. Facing jg is like praying to rng if the enemy misses 2nd shot or the server doesn't register it Edited by Lign

44 minutes ago, Lign said:
@MurkTheMercIt's almost impossible to kill jg in cqc, when your opponent the first one who made a shot, you probably can do only 3 shots on him before getting two shotted. If you're lucky enough and  you're the first one who started shooting you gonna make 4-5 hits before getting two shotted. Facing jg is like praying to rng if the enemy misses 2nd shot or the server doesn't register it
Then rethink your encounters. I'm not having this issue.

back to 5 shots?why not 😛 (no really i think is fine)
P.S. btw beastie is possible to boost this ltl shotgun a bit?like make it spray like normal shotgun at least if possible

Edited by BingoBookBG

Only thing wrong with Carbine is that IR3 no longer works on it, making it not as good vs ntec and other rifleman guns meaning that the only thing it's '''great''' against is Pointman. Which all pointman guns are practically broke to fuck right now. That means the Carbine is practically useless.

Infact, it's that way with almost all Marksman guns.
Obeya can't beat HVR as well because no IR3, loses to ir3 ntec. Garbage.
OBIR is ok I guess but why use OBIR when you can just have a Fang and then a broken patootie shotgun.
OSCAR is same situation as Carbine except it's a little better because it can hit a little further easier. Normally Carbine > OSCAR but Carbine takes a bigger hit from this ir3 nerf

IR3 change was a good way to ruin a whole class of guns in one fell swoop and not affect the one gun they wanted to nerf
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Fur said:

Only thing wrong with Carbine is that IR3 no longer works on it, making it not as good vs ntec and other rifleman guns meaning that the only thing it's '''great''' against is Pointman. Which all pointman guns are practically broke to fuck right now. That means the Carbine is practically useless.

Infact, it's that way with almost all Marksman guns.
Obeya can't beat HVR as well because no IR3, loses to ir3 ntec. Garbage.
OBIR is ok I guess but why use OBIR when you can just have a Fang and then a broken patootie shotgun.
OSCAR is same situation as Carbine except it's a little better because it can hit a little further easier. Normally Carbine > OSCAR but Carbine takes a bigger hit from this ir3 nerf

IR3 change was a good way to ruin a whole class of guns in one fell swoop and not affect the one gun they wanted to nerf
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

true, carbine and oscar are almost dead weapons with ir3 nerf, however carbine is actually not bad at cqc if you are not facing shotguns at the corners Edited by Lign