MACKxBOLAN

Shame on Lil Orbit

Tired of your insults your pushing people out, you can take your fake anti cheat n shove it up your lazy crooked rear port
 After 5 hours of repeat kicks by your fake-patootie BE  Client Not Responding
I'm done with your asinine treatment of legit players, of paying players.
You don't have a solution, the ticket is useless, you don't respond, you hide.
I'm not the only one having this issue yet you sit on your patootie.
This is not a client side issue, or a equipment issue, BE boots peps with new gaming machines
 Why is it fake, cause when ya can get in ya got hacks goin everywhere, yet you boot the legit based on client not responding
Don't appreciate spending n then being kicked, nor the 3 year grind you seem to not care about either
I think you're rotten people for taking my game, barring legitimate players from playing with a program that does not shit for hackers.
  I hate you.

This seems like it as impacted you a lot. How does it make you feel, do you want to talk about your feelings?

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Thanks 1

I'm sorry you feel that way , considering that the game was meant to go into a trashcan, don't be angry when the game could've been lost forever, without a company running it, you would have not been able to log into the game in the first place ,unless ofc buying it from G1, correct me if i'm wrong.

For some reason, some bronze players are not able to join mission districts after the patch the other day. He was in social ranting about this for 4 hours this morning and it took about 20 other people coming in with this same issue for us to figure out he was having the same issue.

Hello @MACKxBOLAN,

And thank you for your feedback on these matters. They have been noted. I will be locking this thread as it does not seem set up for any constructive discussion. Please refer to our support for any further assistance, they will be getting to your ticket as soon as that is possible.

Regards,
Ritual