Sign in to follow this  

Can the Coroner get some love? :(

Its kinda garbage with is super long reload time and movement restriction and extremely slow firerate with IR3 as it kinda needs IR3 cause as you can see in the vid its ttk is extremely long at any range over 30m

The SBSRs still have that expontential recoil per shot don't they

God I hate that feature so much

7 minutes ago, Nite said:

The SBSRs still have that expontential recoil per shot don't they

God I hate that feature so much

Its not AS bad as what it used to be but still, yes, it does.  

I think they need to up its range to about 50m before damage falloff, remove the broken recoil, double the fire rate, make it have a 10 clip and be a 4 shot to kill. But also leave the "IRS" alone because its perfect.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just refund it.

Your ticket just got reset.
  • Like 1

I haven't used the Coroner much but at least on the IRS you can bypass the added recoil by tapfiring it like you would a DMR.
I agree that they should both have the movement restrictions removed though. I never understood why it was a thing in the first place since having no speed penalty would explain why they lack the power that the DMR has.

I think if they get rid of the stupid recoil (look at that muzzle brake FFS) and increased the hard damage, it'd be used more.. still keep it a 3 shot gun for players

6 hours ago, LazyLizard said:

I literally had to lean in to look closely at the video on repeat. SBSR is a 3 shot kill. You hit all of those people only twice. Either that, or they got kevlar.
I'd recommend taking better and more evidence. Here's some reading material. https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Rifle_SBSR_Slot3/

He doesn't sound very smart.

23 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Just refund it.

I bought it as soon as it came out lol
16 hours ago, LazyLizard said:

I literally had to lean in to look closely at the video on repeat. SBSR is a 3 shot kill. You hit all of those people only twice. Either that, or they got kevlar.
I'd recommend taking better and more evidence. Here's some reading material. https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Rifle_SBSR_Slot3/

Firstly; You can see from their movement they dont have kevlar.
Secondly; I cant tell if youre just trolling but you can see I hit the first person twice, and the other two three times lol.  Three hit markers and Three Blood Splats.
Thirdly; -insert smartass memehere-

in other news..the dogear is still underrated and OP

Edited by Keshi

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Please dont even bring up how fucking broken it is or people will start using it more

3 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:
5 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Please dont even bring up how fucking broken it is or people will start using it more
It wasn't touched tho...It was always underrated and OP
I rather see them use the dogear than the shredder that can 3shot you from 50m away tho

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
It wasn't touched tho...It was always underrated and OP
I rather see them use the dogear than the shredder that can 3shot you from 50m away tho
The Dog Ear was already buffed once. 
Can u imagine if they did it again???

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:
The Dog Ear was already buffed once. 
Can u imagine if they did it again???
inb4 200 topics on revert the dogear patch :')

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:
I bought it as soon as it came out lol Firstly; You can see from their movement they dont have kevlar.
Secondly; I cant tell if youre just trolling but you can see I hit the first person twice, and the other two three times lol.  Three hit markers and Three Blood Splats.
Thirdly; -insert smartass memehere-
An addendum here would be that there may also be hitdetection errors on client-/serverside that aren't registering client-/serverside properly.

Sign in to follow this