jimmyneutron69

Customer Service: way too slow.

the old one was two weeks for any request
and LO got all the new requests regarding unbans when they started out
once they are through with all the pile of workload that comes with that, they'll be faster.
things just need to level off
they can't just go there, hire loads for just that (+ train them to some degree) and let them go afterwards.

Edited by neophobia

19 hours ago, neophobia said:

the old one was two weeks for any request
and LO got all the new requests regarding unbans when they started out
once they are through with all the pile of workload that comes with that, they'll be faster.
things just need to level off
they can't just go there, hire loads for just that (+ train them to some degree) and let them go afterwards.

i would be happy if it was only 2 weeks 🙂 its been 2 months.

4l4KQEy.png
Edited by xmm0
typo

54 minutes ago, xmm0 said:
i would be happy if it was only 2 weeks 🙂 its been almost 3 months.

4l4KQEy.png
no, it's been almost exactly 2 months

but ye, hm.

6 hours ago, xmm0 said:

4l4KQEy.png
u do know if u reply to a ticket...it throws your ticket at the back of the line right? :s (it wouldnt make sense but thats how it is)

1 hour ago, Keshi said:
8 hours ago, xmm0 said:

4l4KQEy.png
u do know if u reply to a ticket...it throws your ticket at the back of the line right? :s (it wouldnt make sense but thats how it is)
that's how g1 handled it, LO never made a statement like this (correct me if i'm wrong)

and it makes sense as far as there has been a recent interaction with the ticket, so tickets where nothing has been changed yet can get prioritized (while this is/should be rather just about interactions from their side.)

Just now, neophobia said:
that's how g1 handled it, LO never made a statement like this (correct me if i'm wrong)

and it makes sense as far as there has been a recent interaction with the ticket, so tickets where nothing has been changed yet can get prioritized (while this is/should be rather just about interactions from their side.)
You know. I have a feeling that they did but at the same time i am not sure.
But till where i know if you add anything to your ticket it does send it back to the back of the line if they never got to your ticket. I may have to browse on the forums to confirm if i actually saw it or not :s

or wait @CookiePuss help me out here

I have sent two tickets in to request they cancel my subscription. That was TWO months ago. I see that my bank account was dinged for August. I don't think the customer service is slow, I think it is non-existent.

Hello everyone,

We apologize to you for waiting. Our support consists of people with different profiles. Therefore, certain issues are handled by different people and thus tickets are divided by their tags. Sometimes, the issue takes longer to be resolved properly, and we ask for your patience. Please do not send more than one ticket for the same issue. If there is more than one ticket, there is a good chance it will only make their job even harder by needing to merge or update the details from several tickets. You will also be at the end of the line with your newest ticket and therefore it is not much of a solution.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope all of you will get your issues resolved soon enough.

Regards,
Ritual

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

We apologize to you for waiting. Our support consists of people with different profiles. Therefore, certain issues are handled by different people and thus tickets are divided by their tags. Sometimes, the issue takes longer to be resolved properly, and we ask for your patience. Please do not send more than one ticket for the same issue. If there is more than one ticket, there is a good chance it will only make their job even harder by needing to merge or update the details from several tickets. You will also be at the end of the line with your newest ticket and therefore it is not much of a solution.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope all of you will get your issues resolved soon enough.

Regards,
Ritual

So, approximately how many $4.99's will be deducted from my bank account before that "different people" gets to me?

Unfortunately, that is something that as a GM I wouldn't know as I am not familiar with your issue. But the best thing I can give is to quote the following:

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

Here are the current CS stats this week:
- 77,422 total tickets have been created for APB since the new portal went up on 5/25
- 7,821 of them have been closed.
- 97,465 interactions back and forth on tickets.
- 1,443 of them are untouched.

I knew were bound to slow down. Many of the remaining tickets are ‘difficult’. But rather than copy/paste responding, we are doing the work to respond after properly researching each issue. I know in several cases our agents spent more than 8 hours on a single ticket. We got 400 new tickets, but we closed 377.

Thanks,
Matt