Here's my work 🙂 Let me know what you guys think 

Preview :

Full Release:

ScarkieTiger
Citadel
  • Like 3

Man, how sick would it be if we had a forum section for stuff like this?

But since you asked, well done but not my style. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That seems like a really good idea. You should make a thread in the suggestions forum section for it.

7 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That seems like a really good idea. You should make a thread in the suggestions forum section for it.
Shit, and here I am just finishing my social district thread suggesting a forum suggestion section.

How do you like mine?  P.S.  Jericho server and not Citadel 😞

Tiesto - Redlights 

Ed Sheeran - The A Team

French Montana - Ain't worry about none(2013 man i was so bad with the music studio back then)

Airplane

Michael Jackson - Love never felt so good(My favorite)

Ariana Grande - The Way(FL Studio..OLD AF)

(Deadmau5 - Strobe) 
Edited by Keshi
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dude that's pretty dope 😄 I like the structure, got an 8 bit vibe with a cool baseline, keep it up
My goal here is to encourage everybody to show their artistic side, if you're ever on Citadel - Holla, i want to get a few of those songs @Keshi

1 minute ago, Scarkie said:

Dude that's pretty dope 😄 I like the structure, got an 8 bit vibe with a cool baseline, keep it up
My goal here is to encourage everybody to show their artistic side, if you're ever on Citadel - Holla, i want to get a few of those songs @Keshi

I just edditted that comment and wrote jericho but i do have a citadel character tho...just that 180ms kills me xD
I think the last song i made was the michael jackson one i dont remember..it has been a long time ever since i made new songs t.t
I know we got tons of good theme makers around here, they just gotta find this post .-. Edited by Keshi

Tag them all in, let's get the crew in, i did many attempts, made Social clans of just artists and creators, but some bizzare things rolled off during Pre LO times and after i banned a theme duper/stealer/copier it all broke down

8 minutes ago, Scarkie said:

Tag them all in, let's get the crew in, i did many attempts, made Social clans of just artists and creators, but some bizzare things rolled off during Pre LO times and after i banned a theme duper/stealer/copier it all broke down

Sadly i never seen them on forums or have a different forum name lol
And well that sucks.. LO not giving love to the music </3 Edited by Keshi

9 minutes ago, Scarkie said:

7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
Jokes aside, you two do realize there is an actuaul section for this stuff right?

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/52-breakwater-galleria-creationsfan-art/

If we had mods theyd have moved this already, but unfortunately seeing a forum mod is even more rare than seeing an in game GM.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Jokes aside, you two do realize there is an actuaul section for this stuff right?

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/52-breakwater-galleria-creationsfan-art/

If we had mods theyd have moved this already, but unfortunately seeing a forum mod is even more rare than seeing an in game GM.

Or we can ask @Flight 🤔

1 minute ago, Scarkie said:
@CookiePuss Thanks for the heads-up, i reposted it on there making the new thread for music, hope it gets pinned

I think if you PM @Lixil with the link to your topic she might pin it

@CookiePuss Speaking for myself, i produce everything myself, am a sound engineer 😛 

sometimes it's easier to copy from 1 platform to another because i originally make the melody in FL, other cases - do it manually in theme maker if i come up with a melody quick
  • Like 1

Just curious, are you guys just copying midis like most theme makers, or doing this by ear?

Well i used to work a lot with fl studio and nuendo/cubase back in the days...until my harddrive died and i had no backup...so i gave up on the music production life.
And i do it by ear since i can listen to a song a couple of times and remember each melody and how to make them sound the same (I am a piano player...well used to be) 🙂 

Here's an old one from FL Studio 
Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, QtePi said:
icon_grenade_housebrick.png

double-brick-frog.jpg

lmfao

On 8/13/2018 at 2:50 PM, CookiePuss said:

Hi Cookie!

--

I've moved the thread to the correct section.
The additional thread which you created was automatically deleted due to the similar name. I hope it did not cause too much trouble.

Have a nice day everyone!

2 minutes ago, Flight said:
Hi Cookie!

--

I've moved the thread to the correct section.
The additional thread which you created was automatically deleted due to the similar name. I hope it did not cause too much trouble.

Have a nice day everyone!
A wild Flight appears!
irluubZ.gif

• Like 1