Big cops like this one are rarely found in this game.
I don't know if his body size makes him less vulnerable to blasts, but this one surely failed.
'A member from the Heavy Urban Response Team??' Who cares...

Edited by soldierchris
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

is this some fetish?

Wait, you didnt get turned on by this?
  • Thanks 1

From my experience on NA Server it seems most people dress up as skimpy mamacitas or emo edgy guys in hoodies or scarves that are pure black (Darker/medium greys are actually the better color for stealth than pure black is) with gasmasks or long emo hair / etc. Then there's the uber buff guys like this. Nothing wrong with a strong bro though. Chad's are love, Chad's are life.

HashtagmakeAPBmanlyagain

Edited by Tizzie
  • Like 1

Those running around without a shirt are usually Crims, instead of enforcers, as I guess enforcers, or cops, are usually well equipped and funded. They don’t have to be frugal on a shirt. Or shouldn’t they be obliged to wear at least a tank top, like the game ‘blink’ used to distinguish cops from rebels. 
This guy surely is hot. But he looks so unprofessional per se.

15 minutes ago, Furycop said:

Those running around without a shirt are usually Crims, instead of enforcers, as I guess enforcers, or cops, are usually well equipped and funded. They don’t have to be frugal on a shirt. Or shouldn’t they be obliged to wear at least a tank top, like the game ‘blink’ used to distinguish cops from rebels. 
This guy surely is hot. But he looks so unprofessional per se.

Enforcers are expected to be Big and bulky With all the preset armor you get 

Alternatively you get the shadowstriker set which is meant for a Slim And sleek soldier (same goes for dd outfit)

But they all just wear hoodies (which i just find lazy Like wearing hoodies irl)
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Flixy said:
19 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

is this some fetish?

Wait, you didnt get turned on by this?
That’s quite a turn on for me. lol....
  • Like 1

my enforcer is a large character. and yes, it is rare on NA servers.

i have worked with upsize/downsize and it didn't appear to make any difference in getting killed.

i do notice it when playing fight club and not being able to easily fit between things or easily jump through windows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, uraputz said:

my enforcer is a large character. and yes, it is rare on NA servers.

i have worked with upsize/downsize and it didn't appear to make any difference in getting killed.

i do notice it when playing fight club and not being able to easily fit between things or easily jump through windows.

I noticed with heavier weight and higher muscularity, my char tends to sustain more bullet damages than the skinnier counterpart. But the damage from explosives and car hit remain the same.
  • Like 1

Question guys.
anyone noticed the deceased soldier in the video had his eyes closed, whereas most of the time my char died with eyes wide open.... is this a bug, or sth related to the game code?

17 hours ago, Furycop said:

Question guys.
anyone noticed the deceased soldier in the video had his eyes closed, whereas most of the time my char died with eyes wide open.... is this a bug, or sth related to the game code?

is a random value, depends. 

Sick crazy sadistic gay! You have 24 hours to remove the vids online or you will be reported!

4 minutes ago, ramell said:

Sick crazy sadistic gay! You have 24 hours to remove the vids online or you will be reported!

Done. But I have say ur char was really hot!