HeisenBerk

Cosmetic Gun Attachments

Well it would be nice to be able to mod your guns just like cars with visual upgrades. My personal favorite would be a suppressor with no positive and negative stats just for the looks and maybe it can have that cool sound.

• Like 1

gb0HXcW.jpg

too bad we never got a weapon designer studio... instead G1 gave us weapon skins to milk some more money...

Edited by Snubnose

On 8/11/2018 at 11:30 PM, Snubnose said:

[image]

too bad we never got a weapon designer studio... instead G1 gave us weapon skins to milk some more money...

those are some wild gun names

id like something like this with limited customization for f2p and 100 layers for prem, orbit could still release skins that would be too complex to make via the designer
  • Thanks 1

Oh man, that would be cool. Just to be able to design your own skin for your weapons I mean. (That screenshot makes me want it lol.) Playing around with visuals like weapon attachments would take a ton more work and probably won't happen, but imagine if it did. That would be something. Hell they could even sell weapon attachment kits to make guns look more sci-fi or more tactical. Little model changes and reworks like what we have for vehicles. Would be interesting and would add more verity to the standard NTEC that you see everywhere at least. It's a nice idea but I just don't see it happening any time soon.

Edited by CombatMedic02