(PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX

Ps4 fixes by 2075?

The title says it all the ps4 version of the game is arguably the worst of the 3 and it would seem that we wont be getting any changes or fixes for a long time which really sucks i mean come on you cant even change guns without the fps dropping ridiculously low 

i play PC...
Game was made for PC. G1 made it CASH COW for Consoles. If they had just swerved the console we would have the upgrade by now but no.. TechMEch is a greddy fucker who wanted to milk more than just us PC players.. and so we have now 3 disgruntled communities instead of one.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX said:

Ty for this Little orbutt

blame g1 not LO. g1 used it in hopes to leech off of any gullible players via cash shop. to be honest, it shouldn't even be live because it just makes APB as a whole look bad.

12 minutes ago, Seedy said:

i play PC...
Game was made for PC. G1 made it CASH COW for Consoles. If they had just swerved the console we would have the upgrade by now but no.. TechMEch is a greddy fucker who wanted to milk more than just us PC players.. and so we have now 3 disgruntled communities instead of one.

This
And you dont deserve anything else than a shutdown forever ffs.
We suffer because of you console r..

9 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
36 minutes ago, (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX said:

blame g1 not LO. g1 used it in hopes to leech off of any gullible players via cash shop. to be honest, it shouldn't even be live because it just makes APB as a whole look bad.
True ya got me there

3 minutes ago, Halelulia said:
This
And you dont deserve anything else than a shutdown forever ffs.
We suffer because of you console r..
Rood lol i see why the servers were split up now 
But i mean we have it already why cant we just build on it instead of being in this state forever Edited by (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX

LO only owns developers for APB on consoles. Deep Silver is the publisher so in theory they are the ones responsible

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX said:

The title says it all the ps4 version of the game is arguably the worst of the 3 and it would seem that we wont be getting any changes or fixes for a long time which really sucks i mean come on you cant even change guns without the fps dropping ridiculously low 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX said:

Little Orbit has only owned APB for three months.
Why are you blaming them when they fixed a large amount of problems in three months time and the first month was just moving in and setting the forums up for us.

First month was new forums.
Second month was BattleEye
Third month was the beginning of weapon balancing.

Many other fixes happened as well in the past 3 months.
Ps4 fixes by 2075?
Kinda salty aren't you?
Little Orbit did not do this but they are cleaning up the less left behind  *shrugs*

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Little Orbit has only owned APB for three months.
Why are you blaming them when they fixed a large amount of problems in three months time and the first month was just moving in and setting the forums up for us.

First month was new forums.
Second month was BattleEye
Third month was the beginning of weapon balancing.

Many other fixes happened as well in the past 3 months.
Ps4 fixes by 2075?
Kinda salty aren't you?
Little Orbit did not do this but they are cleaning up the less left behind  *shrugs*
2075 was.... r/woooosh

They've already stated in another topic that they have to go through a submissions / approval process for new patches.

From the link below:
https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2018/07/end-of-july-update.html

"I want to take this time to acknowledge all of the console players who have reached out with their frustrations. I feel pretty comfortable with our PC development schedule now, so my focus is to get the console platforms under control.

These builds require a few extra steps than PC - which is why we haven't yet done an update. I do want to set some expectations. As soon as we're done with upgrading the XboxOne version, we'll do some internal QA. Once that passes, then we'll work with Deep Silver to submit both builds. It is my goal to get into submission by the end of August. Then it takes a couple weeks to get reviewed and pushed live. I seriously doubt we'll get an approval the first time through."

On 8/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Fortune Runner said:
On 8/11/2018 at 7:58 PM, (PS4)Xx_ABREIN_xX said:

2075 was.... r/woooosh

Drugs are bad kids just say no.
Lol the joke went far over your head thats fine lol

I did a little research... and as long as Ronald Weinland's prediction for the end of the world in 2019, Jeane Dixon's in 2020, F. Kenton Beshore's in 2021, and the Messiah Foundation International's in 2026 are incorrect, then yes, I am reasonably certain you will get PS4 fixes by 2075.

Of course, you may only have until 2129 to enjoy them if Said Nursi's predictions are correct,  or 2239 if the Talmud's are, and only til 2280 to enjoy them if Rashad Khalifa's predictions for the end of the world come to pass.

Aren't you glad you made this post? Cuz I am.

Edited by CookiePuss