• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kaptinkeiffeh

kaptinkeiffeh

Conscript

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 08-January 14
My name is kaptinkeiff, and yesterday my 2 accounts were banned, even one i haven't gone on in 3 months. The reasons given were "payment fraud" for my main (lvl 55 char, lvl 34 char, 3 AP weps S2 armour, combined worth of like $40! [item worth]), and "other" for my alt.
This is rather annoying me, i have never defrauded G1, but i have been muted once in a W/C glitch. I only want my account and 55 back, nothing else. If i had really Defrauded G1 then i deserve this, but i havent bought anything for 3 weeks w/ some money i got at Christmas. I've had a really good experience with G1 and this will not even taint it if it's resolved. I had an idea that it could have been something like this quote,

Although this was in APB and i don't think FE uses punkbuster, it's only an idea, and my account hasn't been hijacked to my knowledge [i'd bloody hope not!].

Regards, kaptinkeiff :computersmash: :computersmash:

kaptinkeiffeh

kaptinkeiffeh

Conscript

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 08-January 14
Ok, Quote didn't work, i'll try again :computersmash: >.>

Last Friday, November 16th 2012, a group of 221 accounts, including your account, were banned by PunkBuster as part of PB's continuing effort to keep the game cheat free. However, due to some very unusual patterns that became apparent the instant the ban wave was executed, GamersFirst and EvenBalance have spent considerable time over the last 5 days investigating the exact reason for each ban. We have concluded that there was in fact a condition for these 221 accounts that under some circumstances created false-positive bans in this ban wave.

Therefore, while there were some legit bans in that group, as a precautionary measure we have unbanned your account, and have given you free premium status for the rest of 2012, and removed your account from all our ban and black lists.

from this steam thread about someone raging about APB http://steamcommunit...51657754530133/

Regards, kaptinkeiff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users