Sign in to follow this  
Tigrix

12 missions, nothing but shotguns Zz -.-

so, i counted....  we did 12 missions today, we had only ONE mission out of 12 that did not involve either CSG or JG shotguns, most often on multiple or even all players.

Just sayin' I hope there's a re-balance in the works already, because at this rate, i'm wishing back the HVR QS'ers rather.

Also... some others can maybe help add to this list but...
the mission "bad investment" can you please balance it a bit?
It's hardly fair you have to do multiple break-ins AND carry/deliver a heavy item to a drop-off, without getting any timer resets.

Normally, in missions that are somewhat balanced, the timer reset if you successfully break-in the objectives.... then you get a new timer to complete delivery.

gg though, happy to see balances and new stuff taking place... just wondering if really no-one on test servers (if you have those? sry, i've been away) saw the problem with this shotgun balance.

dethreaters are rife today as well in EU. Amazing how many people are running in not shooting and dying.. All golds. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Seedy said:

dethreaters are rife today as well in EU. Amazing how many people are running in not shooting and dying.. All golds. 

Yeah, I wonder how long this will go on before LO actually does something about it.

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yeah, I wonder how long this will go on before LO actually does something about it.

Considering the Shit fest they have on their hands and the bit of progress they have mad the past few months, id rather they fix our major issues, not saying de-threatening isn't an issue but i am pretty sure they will get to it in time. 

to be fair, the patch did a pretty major rework on how shotguns work, so i want to say that people just want to see for themselves what they feel like. 2 weeks would probably be a minimum before we should accuse the game of only being shotguns.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, B0N3EZ said:
21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Considering the Shit fest they have on their hands and the bit of progress they have mad the past few months, id rather they fix our major issues, not saying de-threatening isn't an issue but i am pretty sure they will get to it in time. 
Seems like this is one of the few problems that GM's could actually handle though.
Not sure what devs would do about it anyways.

you should try double pump.. wait wrong game

Right? So many new toys to play with, yet everyone sticks to the most overpowered weapons. Where's the fun in that?

14 hours ago, GhosT said:

Right? So many new toys to play with, yet everyone sticks to the most overpowered weapons. Where's the fun in that?

fun = winning
- Common APB player.

I really really miss when everoyne in our group had its own wepaon choices and car choices, now everyone uses the same all day 😕
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:
fun = winning
- Common APB player.

I really really miss when everoyne in our group had its own wepaon choices and car choices, now everyone uses the same all day 😕

Right? I really miss the times when your group was like "I feel like playing some shitty random gun today" while driving around in his vaquero, and the enemy did the same thing most of the time.
Today, all the variety you have is N-TEC, HVR, CSG, JG together with a Pioneer, Espacio or a 4x4.
  • Like 1

If you care about winning more than having fun, you choose the best loadouts. 

If you dont care about winning and just want to have fun... it shouldnt matter what anyone else is using. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

your tears are sweet

sounds like a medical issue... tears should be salty

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
24 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:

your tears are sweet

sounds like a medical issue... tears should be salty
i have bonobo's taste buds

quit following me around threads.

11 minutes ago, ch4ncer said:
i have bonobo's taste buds

quit following me around threads.
Sorry... I get lonely.

On 8/11/2018 at 4:04 PM, GhosT said:

You mean slapping IR3 on everything to gimp yourself? Most the changes were to Armas weapons so the average user doesn't have access to them.

1 minute ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

You mean slapping IR3 on everything to gimp yourself? Most the changes were to Armas weapons so the average user doesn't have access to them.

That, and a bunch of rebalanced weapons.

I think it's down to the fact that shotguns now function how they should have from the beginning, and as a result everybody is very excited to use their new toy.

Just now, GhosT said:

That, and a bunch of rebalanced weapons.

I see reading is not your strong point.

3 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

I see reading is not your strong point.

Yeah, pardon me. Haven't really slept tonight and didn't really realize what I just read.

They added almost all of the armas weapons to the joker store though, so people can try them all out. There's also free trials on armas.

On 8/11/2018 at 4:19 PM, Tigrix said:

so, i counted....  we did 12 missions today, we had only ONE mission out of 12 that did not involve either CSG or JG shotguns, most often on multiple or even all players.

Just sayin' I hope there's a re-balance in the works already, because at this rate, i'm wishing back the HVR QS'ers rather.

Also... some others can maybe help add to this list but...
the mission "bad investment" can you please balance it a bit?
It's hardly fair you have to do multiple break-ins AND carry/deliver a heavy item to a drop-off, without getting any timer resets.

Normally, in missions that are somewhat balanced, the timer reset if you successfully break-in the objectives.... then you get a new timer to complete delivery.

gg though, happy to see balances and new stuff taking place... just wondering if really no-one on test servers (if you have those? sry, i've been away) saw the problem with this shotgun balance.

so does it mean u like changes? Never saw u creating a mimimi thread about ntec's

On 8/11/2018 at 11:12 AM, CookiePuss said:
Seems like this is one of the few problems that GM's could actually handle though.
I'm Pretty sure something will be done, just sucks G1 put apb into a state of mayhem. In my opinion i would rather see server fixes and an engine update before then. then focus on the other problems. Now there are days the servers go completely bonkers but for most of the time i have played when LO took over it hasn't been that bad.

2 minutes ago, B0N3EZ said:
On 8/11/2018 at 10:12 AM, CookiePuss said:
I'm Pretty sure something will be done, just sucks G1 put apb into a state of mayhem. In my opinion i would rather see server fixes and an engine update before then. then focus on the other problems. Now there are days the servers go completely bonkers but for most of the time i have played when LO took over it hasn't been that bad.
Im pretty sure the people who fix the servers and work on the update would never have anything to do with policing dethreaters,
Thats what we have GMs and support staff for.

Sign in to follow this