DonBlack

DPI and ingame mouse settings

Hey guys,

I recently bought a new mouse (G502) and having troubles with finding the right settings..
I am currently using 2400 dpi with a switch to 1200 dpi. Which would you use?
What settings are you playing on and are you recommending?

Thanks

1 hour ago, DonBlack said:
4 hours ago, Dezire said:

400 dpi with 10 ingame sens

for real?
Yes. And for some thats high. Lower sens usually means more control over your mouse movements making you more accurate. While it does take time to get used to, it's worth it. (also you want a really large mousemat) Edited by Dezire

6 in game @ 400 dpi here, which is about 69 cm for a 360 rotation. I would personally say that 30cm/360 and above should be reasonable if you want your aim to be more consistant, although it really comes down to personal preference eventually. You may use this website to make things easier when trying to figure out your settings: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/

Edited by gold

damn.. I have like 10cm between my keyboard and the wall for my mouse ._.

On 8/12/2018 at 2:11 AM, gold said:

6 in game @ 400 dpi here, which is about 69 cm for a 360 rotation. I would personally say that 30cm/360 and above should be reasonable if you want your aim to be more consistant, although it really comes down to personal preference eventually. You may use this website to make things easier when trying to figure out your settings: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/

Edited by DonBlack

On 8/13/2018 at 11:22 PM, DonBlack said:

damn.. I have like 10cm between my keyboard and the wall for my mouse ._.

become left-handed (or right-handed vice versa if you are)

there is a solution for everything.

nah, i like low sensitivity, it feels better to use subjectively (and also has health benefits - objectively!) but if you were fine before, there is no need to force change on yourself.

also, you should be able to change dpi a bit more fine than that, right? do you have the logitech software?

everyone is different. just try. it might take some time to find the right setting but it's worth it in long term.
and even then, you can still adapt over time.
  • Like 1