Vhalyr

Still full of cheaters?

18 minutes ago, Dahel said:

cheaters are here, beye is still on manual mode?
who is doing reviews if it is still on manual mode?
how often? 
yeah 0 info

BE has been full auto for a while now.
It simply issues temp bans which are reviewed by LO staff before becoming permanent.
A last word from LO, 100% of temp bans had been made permanent.

@CookiePuss
exactly last word I do remember a same about 100% temp been perm, but no one said it is auto-ban temp or perm. where info from?
all in beye can be adjusted instant kick for ahk it is not a same as ban Edited by Dahel

17 minutes ago, Dahel said:
@CookiePuss
exactly last word I do remember a same about 100% temp been perm, but no one said it is auto-ban temp or perm. where info from?
all in beye can be adjusted instant kick for ahk it is not a same as ban
Sorry I should have linked this before...
  • Thanks 1

I've forgot something what we cannot talk about, ty to remind me about it.

Balants? Not really, closets? Several of them, some players still wallhack and trigger with rifles

20 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

APB had cheaters, more than average perhaps. However it was never "unplayable" because of cheaters. Battleeye has reduced the numbers by alot but if you had that sort of mindset back then there's a good chance you'll think the same again.

I dont know what server you re playing on but right before LO took over and implemented BE citadel was litreally crawling with 4 man having at least 1 cheater per team, it was pretty much unplayable at that point, if what you wanted to do was have some fun playing the game rather than go full on tryhard mode. After BE I ve seen max of 2? people that I may consider a cheater, nobody with full on aimbot, shawcopter style(Im not counting all those edgy kids that have to go on and use macro on every gun they use cause tracking AND clicking at the same time is too difficult).

After the battleye patch I only spotted one cheater.

all the kids crying in the /d chat are just silver players who hackusate every gold

Edited by Displ4yName

I havent ecountered a single cheater for weeks

I wish to retract my previous post indicating I thought BE was a good thing n no hax were around.

Ya its All hax all the time, n BE is a scam put in by lo to keep legits out of the game.
Still no solution to my ticket n I'm not the only one that gets booted by BE. They don't even fkn care.
Ya nice new revolver but no use if ya cant get in the game. BE boots me repeatedly yet if I make it into a district I see mass hackers. Why are you booting legits and harboring the hackers.
I have nothing good to say about u lo people. I think your crooks for what u did. get rid of BE n buy a real hack system that don't boot legit players or sell it back to g1 n gtfo