Unclean

"Windows Kernel modification detected. Please repair or reinstall your system.

So I can no longer play APB and Battleye thinks there's an issue...  Literally the only thing I've done is turn secure boot and fast boot in my bios off.

If the game feels the need for THAT much control over my system, then it doesn't need to run at all.

scanned system, nothing came up.. Legal copy of windows..

Possibly issues between GPU driver and windows update?

8 minutes ago, Unclean said:

scanned system, nothing came up.. Legal copy of windows..

Possibly issues between GPU driver and windows update?

I would say that I concur. Can you post the error message?

Just uninstall the windows update, see if that fixes it. My computer is running pirated everything and infected with multiple things. So it must be something else.

Sorry I haven't been quite right since my surgery and drug bender, I want to see a screen shot. Edited by Puffdragon
  • Like 1

Beye faq
When launching the game I get a “Windows Kernel modification detected.” error. How can I solve this?
You are either using a cracked version of Windows or you previously installed hack software that disables certain important security features of Windows. Unfortunately, we cannot support systems that run a hacked Windows kernel. To solve this you can try to check your system files for corruptions and possibly repair them by following these guides: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833 and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821. Otherwise you need to perform a full reinstall of Windows using a legitimate copy.

Wrong medicament used for ms.

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dahel said:

Beye faq
When launching the game I get a “Windows Kernel modification detected.” error. How can I solve this?
You are either using a cracked version of Windows or you previously installed hack software that disables certain important security features of Windows. Unfortunately, we cannot support systems that run a hacked Windows kernel. To solve this you can try to check your system files for corruptions and possibly repair them by following these guides: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833 and http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821. Otherwise you need to perform a full reinstall of Windows using a legitimate copy.

I think it's the windows update, since I am personally running a pirated corporate version.

Come and get me lol...

BE just dropping the ball and not giving any real feedback.. lol

The latest version of windows had a lot of focus on privacy.. Did you use any tools to disable any of the win10 telemetry?

"D__k caught in ceiling fan.  Instructions not clear." 

Edited by TrinityFSB

23 minutes ago, Tobii said:

BE just dropping the ball and not giving any real feedback.. lol

The latest version of windows had a lot of focus on privacy.. Did you use any tools to disable any of the win10 telemetry?

Yes, again, it's most likely the windows update. I'm out of here.

Repair os

Edited by Dahel

19 minutes ago, Dahel said:

Repair os, use daz medicine

Or uninstall windows 10 because it's garbage.

59 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:
1 hour ago, Dahel said:

Repair os, use daz medicine

Or uninstall windows 10 because it's garbage.
Smart...and what are you going to do when if you have motherboard like Asrock or MSI who don't provide drivers for their chipset like Intel's z370 and AMD's ?
But if you wanna be a neckbeard and sit on Windows XP because you think it's better than Windows 7 - please do. There are lots of useful features for new hardware in Win10. Edited by Sayori

HW must be supported by os 7 as stillb suppirted by ms if manufacturer failure they will loose customer.

never heard good features in os 10 only negative

Edited by Dahel

Turns out it was neither OS update nor GPU update.. Windows Defender needed a small update, then cleared cache... now it works. 

BE, why you so cray cray?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Unclean said:

BE, why you so cray cray?

Because it's the little things...