Sign in to follow this  
LUST

The Pink Gun Business Model

Just now, Clandestine said:

Why not prostate cancer?
Why everything always needs to revolve around women? I thought we have equality.

Men can get breast cancer too... 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Similarities said:
Men can get breast cancer too... 🤦‍♂️
Yeah but it's just another female campaign obviously.

22 hours ago, Captain Teemo said:

based on what LO might commit to, might be wise to match their ratio? say they say 25% of the profit is donated, then 4kills =1 USD (0.25 per)

you are likely to rack up a lot of kills in the month of October. plus, if they tell you that you have 35.000 kills with a pink gun so far...just thinking, dont want to declare bankruptcy over apb!

I know I'll pay out of my own pocket, and while I don't expect the number to be that high... I did say I'd do it. I'm open to working with them to make this possible in anyway, so I'm not against this idea as it could possibly encourage a higher ratio. Plus, since I  really do want to do this, I'll consider the ratio option with respects to them. We'll see! 🙂
  • Like 2

I think it's a good cause, people trying to spin it into a feminist liberal thing are deranged.

• Like 2

this is really feel good stuff @LUST, hope to see what comes out of it. if not october, sometime soon. it's the kind of thing that can show the good side of this community that isnt thwarted by negativity. best of luck, will be supporting for sure!

Sign in to follow this