Hexerin

Seriously though. Why completely destroy the Strife?

@LO_Beastie Care to explain your reasoning as to why this weapon deserved to be made the absolute worst weapon in the game by a substantial margin?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

as much as i didnt really agree with the insane 950 damage shots, the strife was balanced very well imo

as it is now theres absolutely no reason to use it, unless you're trying to dethreat

Would be really interesting to know. It can be used to heavily frag enemies or finish them but having a straight up battle against another shotgun or any SMG doesn't work for the strife at all. Putting red mods on it also doesn't make sense because IR slows it down even more and CJ increases its spread making it even worse if the enemy steps away from you. So yeah, it would be nice if it could get some more love again. 

• Like 1

Eh, you must've forgotten about the SBSR weapons and the ISSR-a, those guns are abysmal...but yeah, Strife basically got dumpstered when it was already pretty good but only in specific situations.

Edited by Similarities

R.I.P Phamster: Best Strifer NA. ☠️

59 minutes ago, Similarities said:

Eh, you must've forgotten about the SBSR weapons and the ISSR-a, those guns are abysmal...but yeah, Strife basically got dumpstered when it was already pretty good but only in specific situations.

SBSR IRS is fine for the most part, kinda in a position similar to the SG-21 before it's nerf.  Coroner is just something that shouldn't be.
  • Like 1

Just now, SkittyM said:

SBSR IRS is fine for the most part, kinda in a position similar to the SG-21 before it's nerf.  Coroner is just something that shouldn't be.
Ah, I've only used the Coroner on OTW and I thought it was god awful, it's just outclassed in literally every area by another gun. It's TERRIBLE.

Just now, Similarities said:
1 minute ago, SkittyM said:

Ah, I've only used the Coroner on OTW and I thought it was god awful, it's just outclassed in literally every area by another gun. It's TERRIBLE.
The IRS is an automatic sniper, one of a kind.  The recoil mechanic is its only problem but past that, even with it really, it's not a bad sniper.  The Coroner is a semi-auto rifle of some sort for no real reason so it's really just bad all around.

Can try either from the JT store now so, wooo?  Still hate that they mad everything available in 3 slot.

So what if the Stife can 1 shot fragile. Thats a rare moment coming together. High risk /reward on both sides. 

"Wait, which one is the Strife again?"
                     -Little Orbit

That necro.... i love strife. i strife every day. 

On 8/11/2018 at 6:49 AM, Hexerin said:
@LO_Beastie Care to explain your reasoning as to why this weapon deserved to be made the absolute worst weapon in the game by a substantial margin?
I bet LO simple didint know about this weapon fire rate....But nerfing already hard to use weapon is just like bullying ... beating someone who can't even defend himself. 

"Strife" needs some love !!! ohh and dont forget "Misery" and "R-2 Harbinger"