Swibby

[Game] [Clothing] List of clothing requests

On 8/18/2018 at 12:32 PM, Swibby said:

There's some type of trenchcoat in-game already that was never released to players.
I've seen civilians using it, if you give me am hour or so I can post a screenshot 🙂

*boop*
ok so I drove around for 15 minutes and couldn't find it..
I'm not sure if it's super rare or if they got rid of the civilian completely.
ANYWAY
I found a picture of it on google

pJYU1zV.jpg

I would love this item for my character! And if I only can get two wishes this Xmas, it would be two versions of this trench coat. One closed as in the image, and one open. 

Please Little Orbit! More clothing items, especially some new jackets and tops for female characters. 

Merged.

Hope the devs do listen to some of the request we give. More clothing do mean more items on the ARMAS store 😉

Could we get another version of the leather jacket in the Rocker Clothing Pack for both male and female were the jacket is open?

Same for the leather jacket that is in the base game too. With the jacket open, we can see the t-shirt underneath with some cool rocker themed symbols on it. I wish for this sooooo much!

I also would like the jacket without the metal studs. Same with the leather finger-less gloves, a non stud version would be awesome. 

• Like 6

Samurai attire, demonic/inhuman themed pieces such as shoulder horns & so on, construction hats/vests, chef aprons, mechanic overalls, astronaut gear & other professions relateable outfits, etc.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, hackerung said:

EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) Armor for both factions?

*image*

I would love to see some sort of SWAT based outfit, heavy ones ( i know there are alredy couple but i do wish a complete one) included heavy helmet.

I would love to see handcuffs added as a belt accessory that would be soooo cool! Right now you have to make them yourself in Symbols which not everyone is good at so handcuffs would be an amazing thing for cops, idk if it could also be a thing for Crims as well 😛

Can we honestly get a hoodie with lowered hood, it's unfair towards male characters ain't having one compared to female.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:10 AM, hackerung said:

EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) Armor for both factions?

latest?cb=20150722110539

how do you actually imagine running in these??

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 7:56 PM, Soundwave2142 said:

Can we honestly get a hoodie with lowered hood, it's unfair towards male characters ain't having one compared to female.

There's a video of a dude dancing around in one of these. It's actually hillarious.

Then again you can have nothing but underwear on in the game, if you slap Kevlar Implants 3 on, you'll be a snail.

The same goes for fragile with full armor. APB isn't exactly realistic lol

On 5/26/2019 at 11:56 AM, Soundwave2142 said:

like a fat kid after cake?

A leather jacket for female characters that's not awkwardly zipped 1/3 of the way. If you can't gather yourself to zip it all the way or unzip it I guess 2/3 is enough zipper used. 

• Like 1

Nylon Bomber jacket like the one in game already but open, so basically...

-Nylon Bomber jacket (open)

Also maybe add options like sizes and

-Nylon Bomber jacket (open/over hoodie)

On 6/1/2019 at 9:34 PM, _chain said:

A leather jacket for female characters that's not awkwardly zipped 1/3 of the way. If you can't gather yourself to zip it all the way or unzip it I guess 2/3 is enough zipper used. 

Unzipped versions would be cool for both leather jackets in the game. 

• Like 2

is the old school  British military sailors hat and uniform listed yet?

remember assassins creed?

Old uniforms like that and others were requested

Change the properties of the Devil Horns, allow them to clip through Caps (Hats) too.

Make ability to wear VR Glasses on eyes (without that terrible headwear). So it will be worth bying for me 😕