Swibby

[Game] [Clothing] List of clothing requests

On 10/20/2018 at 10:33 PM, Swibby said:

That helmet looks like the one from this pack imo.

Oh, didn't even see that one. Thanks! 

• Like 1

Alright, didn't see any of those in the OP's list, so i'll drop them here:

Front open shirt for both genders, found this image on the old forums, everything on it seems nice actually

ClueDKH.jpg

Front open hoodies with hood up and down, sleeved and sleeveless, for both genders, similarly to the shirts on the picture above

Also shirts like the one on the next picture would be cool (yes, it's from GTA:O, the one in GTA isn't slim enough for my taste tho, but still decent)

ce0a4fce67ffba79084e1957723ff4d9.png

• Like 8

I feel like we should add certain items and implement configurations, as stated before, to most items that wouldn't limit to just "tucked in the pants"
holsters could have any secondary config (that would be compatible with the holster model) and things like shirts with sleeves rolled up midway, or all the way to the shoulders.

My main point is instead of cluttering the wardrobe with a lot of separate clothing, polish up already existing items with adding model configs that i mentioned before with a lot other ideas
and of course add new items that would match the current trends

I'm not asking for this soon as possible, but I'm pushing this forward in the case that you guys decide to go the route of tactical equipment/clothing again for a future pack.

I discovered one of the GMs knew his APB lore really well(props to you Mac) and that's given me a reason to (re)post this.

Basically from what I've read in the lore, both enforcers and criminals are incredibly well-funded.

So can someone tell me why Shadowstrike isn't duked out in plate-carriers and ballistic helmets and why bloodroses aren't running concealable armor with integrated kneepad pants in a combat scenario? I mean, I do get it's APB, but lorewise BOTH sides have ludicroous amounts of funding-so what's stopping them from getting locked and loaded?
You could make it an event where each side has to get the other's shipment in waterfront or something and kind of like the Infection week with the ACES and Colby .45, you introduce the players to some premade tactical gear that just blends well and looks really, really, Operator.

• OPS-CORE Helmet, Bare. Attachments and configurations such as cameras, LEDs, chemlights and whatnot should be accessories in the same vein as chest configs for vests.

OPS-CORE-FAST-HELMET-SCRATCH-AND-DENT.jpOps-Core-1.jpg

• Crye Precision Jumpable Plate Carrier(JPC), Cage Plate Carrier(CPC), and other Plate Carriers(London Bridge Trading/LBT, Banshee, Condor, etc.). Again, configurations such as zip-on backpacks and backpouches are all configs.
    Please, please, please-Do not go the route of 80s-saturday morning cartoon body armor, Nanofiber/Ceramic vests did that and for a while they looked kind of cool, they started to less and less blend with some of the kit/gear we have in game right now.

BLC04202LG0-A.pngBLCZP402LXL.pngCPCD0102LG0-F.png

• Drop-leg magazine pouches

BH348_500_1.JPG

• Concealable and Layerable body armor. This is probably the toughest one there is. Body armor that can be worn under a bomber jacket, and shows as such.
    It can also be worn outside of a shirt, medium-t, ringer-t, etc. The idea is to present oneself with some kind of armor that doesn't gimp outerwear too much.
    A good example would be players sporting a bomber jacket in a nice outfit, then slapping the "slim" armor on top. It can't layer down, so it's stuck on top bunching everything up.
    The last point on this is that if a player wants to, they can throw on the tactical rig or chest rig and sport chest configs on top of the vest adding onto the operator look.

performxaction2010_10162055.jpg

• Tactical wear in general.
    Pants with Knee inserts and pockets in reasonable/practical locations.
    Shirts designed for combat, texture selections allowing us to isolate where camouflage or whatever design we want to show up in certain areas.
    Accessories such as wrist-mounted GPS's, ID/Badge holders that strap to the upper arm, ESS Goggles that sit on top of helmets and around necks.
    Water-hydration packs that equip to the back as a config for a vest or a standalone strapped backpack.

APRCPE0232R-G.pngAPRCSE02LGR-F.pngGarmin.jpgCBK.517-3.jpg

• Different types of existing clothing for the tactical gear set we have.
    Kneepads with a shape built for ergonomics.
    Balaclavas with different selections for textures and completely cover the nose, or just cover the nose and/or separate the eyes.
    The current tactical helmet with an update-No change to the helmet itself, but the inclusion of a config that would allow for the same thing as the OPS-CORE helmets-
    Rails for NVG mounts, cameras, flashlights, etc, and said accessories themselves.
    (These aren't the same helmets, but...)Helmet covers for different types of camouflage/designs so it offers that authentic "fabric" look some of these helmets get.

0-650-arcteryx-leaf-knee-caps-crocodile.0-650-ergodyne-windproof-hinged-balaclav3-1024x1024.pngd540.jpg

• New Chest Rigs+Vests, such as the SWAT vest, and a more modernized-chest rig

s-l1000.jpgs-l1000.jpg

I get that it's not all tactical stuff these days, but when it used to be done, it was done maybe right ONCE and after that it kind of fell apart.

I'm not even going for the full "ARMY SUPER SOCOM SPECIAL FORCES" look-I mean, it can be done with this stuff-but this would enhance the fact that while wearing that fashion shirt, you're also sporting a sick plate carrier on top, maybe something like the Gucci plate carrier that someone made(It's a thing).

Just equipment for the modern day (virtual) gunfighter.

If you released some of these as ARMAS items while keeping others as ludicrously priced clothing(50k cash for ingame vest) OR use joker tickets to purchase it, it would open a new door in how things could be done.

But what I'm really just asking for is more realistic and "believable" clothing and equipment.

Edited by Caesruul
Didn't know if Spoiler worked or not.

Every clothing piece from GTA5 plz.

Well' i wish in the future there will be new outfits and some updates into the armas marketplace, waiting so long to see whats next items to be delivered every week but seems nothing special or discontinued/new or rare.

I hope you LO will bring those stuff.

this really big scarf, it's cute as hell and i can't get over it

mpro2451990_1_fotoarticulo.jpg?93

Edited by _chain

Im hoping this list won't be forgot in the future.

Anyway, before showing  few pictures of clothes found in-game npc's i need to say that i Wish they to put before all existing clothes back or some limited time offers liek they done, maybe safety glasses neck and other accessories like party hat and stuff, for celebrating 1 year with Little Orbit and forward with too discontinued or never released ones, Then all others new.

X6e4YuB.png

5FApnVB.jpg

1N8COM8.png

EwzuCgF.png

sf89h3ef8Q_thumb.jpg

New clothes for ballet 

Cleop's Clown Boots

001lg0LCWk_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yood

I wonder if the Little Orbit team could and/or would make some of the npc stuff available for players as well.

new content that is old content that was not available before is still more than we have now so I wonder if they would consider it *shrugs*

I just want to say that many of us want the Sofia Skin. 

Sofia NPC Skin

I personally woud Pay ALOT for it XD

Edited by Shiemy

I'm just gonna drop a list here of stuff I'd like to see that i don't think would be too intense to make really

Skater Skirts

Oversized hoodie and sweater 

fishnets

Overall shorts

Also just some more accessories in general to mix and match would personally pay for a pack of just different accessories and little things like that

Hello, I would like to see a clown costume, a wig and a nose. And in general, I want to see more hairstyles in the game itself. Since many make similar characters from games and movies. New card just want to see. And thank you very much for being with us, do not abandon the project =))))

On 3/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, gallahad74 said:

Hello, I would like to see a clown costume, a wig and a nose. And in general, I want to see more hairstyles in the game itself. Since many make similar characters from games and movies. New card just want to see. And thank you very much for being with us, do not abandon the project =))))

You will have to be more specific about the whole costume thing since clowns can wear pretty much anything.

And you got a nose ball from the Christmas event last year and well, an afro is probably the most original thing you can use if you want to look like a clown.

Edited by Swibby
rip england

Kind of surprised that there's no normal hoodie with hood down for males on this list, just like the one on females.

What about a pair of "GPNVG's" ?

Lenses up/down version 

Just made fix a Ps one so you get the idea 😄

BOrM9vD.png

• Like 2