I Love Getting Killed from 20M with 2-3 Shots from a JG. Thank you Little Orbit.

3 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

For some reson.. LO want close range combat...buffing the shotgun like it is has made it stupid.. but thats just how i feel...

ive never seen so meny people useing shotguns.....

You've never played Asylum on Citadel then, 'cause it's corner camping CSG central.

7 minutes ago, 23k said:
Asylum has corners everywhere? what do you expect? i swear you want everybody to go by your rules no car gameplay no nothing that gets you killed it's part of the game... get used to it. They're alright no need to cry please.
Your implication has no basis, I have never said that one should play by my non-existent ruleset, you're pulling this ruleset of yours out of thin air and then trying to make an argument with it. Le epic strawman fallacy. I also never once said I was not guilty of it myself and I was playing by this non-existent ruleset you speak of, I'm making a statement. Read my user title before even trying to talk about how I play, thanks. Edited by Similarities

People saying "Oh just get good, you shouldn't be in shotgun range then anyways" don't seem to realize that APB is a fast paced game. They can just rush you with a pioneer or a vegas in the middle of the street and pop every shot from behind the cover without even getting any bruises. So that shotgun buff is definately too much.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Title lmao.  This is so god damn stupid.

Did you try crying more? Did that help? Oh, it didn't. Well, isn't that too bad?
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Keshi said:
Because if you know they can 3shot you in 20m why do u keep going close?
Have you found a way to complete objectives from over 20m away? I guess if you play Crim and have to shoot CCTV or storefronts that works, but otherwise I don't see how you can avoid getting into shotgun territory. Your opponent can just wait around a corner when you keep your distance.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Revoluzzer said:
7 hours ago, Keshi said:
Because if you know they can 3shot you in 20m why do u keep going close?
Have you found a way to complete objectives from over 20m away? I guess if you play Crim and have to shoot CCTV or storefronts that works, but otherwise I don't see how you can avoid getting into shotgun territory. Your opponent can just wait around a corner when you keep your distance.
Just get the range increase mod for objectives bro, don't you have it yet? Don't tell me you also don't have the teleportation mod...

I love how shotguns now ignore cover due to getting high damage from minimal pellets that tag you too. 

45 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I love how shotguns now ignore cover due to getting high damage from minimal pellets that tag you too. 

That is not true. You're still going to get killed if you don't use cover regardless if you have shotgun or not. Edited by 23k

10 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

This is so god damn stupid.

then use a hvr and stay away ... some of us like easy kills 😎

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

^this
2-shotting is so consistent and ttk so low, that against all but a few guns there is less reason than ever for shotguns to rely on cover Edited by CookiePuss

11 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
^this
2-shotting is so consistent and ttk so low, that against all but a few guns there is less reason than ever for shotguns to rely on cover
Maybe they should change the scaling to make it lean towards guaranteed 3-pump kills?

4 minutes ago, Nite said:
16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
^this
2-shotting is so consistent and ttk so low, that against all but a few guns there is less reason than ever for shotguns to rely on cover
Maybe they should change the scaling to make it lean towards guaranteed 3-pump kills?
I havea feeling these changes arent final... or at lest I sure hope they arent.

I actualy like shotguns like that. Increasing JGs/CSGs TTK to 0.85 would make it perfect. I have no problem facing shotgun users. I dunno what game are u playing but u totaly suck at it.

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor

Tilts me to see these even go live like this - feels so rushed.

Shotguns were fine the way they were, all their inconsistency was due to the server performance, all they had to do was revert back the OCA and this meta saga of closed gunfight weaponry would be over with.

• Like 2

super range shotguns

lol

10/10

11 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
JG : Initial Damage 140 (66), Damage Total 700 (792), Range 10-20m (20-30)

It's impossible to be 2 shot at 20m now, 3 shot? "maybe" but its probably 4-5 shots. They didn't even touch the bloom for the gun, so it should be very hard for you to get 2-3 shot at 20m, i've been 6 shot though. But that's also ~2s ttk+ Is the CSG on par with the JG now? How dare they make the JG just as good as the CSG!

I agree i'd love for anyone here to try to use a JG without IR3 and 2-3 shot at 20 meters this just sounds like foolish troll thread over exaggerating the shotgun buff

*spoiler you can't 2-3 shot at 20 meters with a JG without IR3* 

4 hours ago, Spaghettio said:
I agree i'd love for anyone here to try to use a JG without IR3 and 2-3 shot at 20 meters this just sounds like foolish troll thread over exaggerating the shotgun buff

*spoiler you can't 2-3 shot at 20 meters with a JG without IR3* 
cHEcK tHe VidOe

There are secondarys that kill as fast as a shotgun does.
Great for close range.
You will need to change up your strategy but nothing I am seeing is impossible to overcome since we already had the tools to do so.

• Like 1

Personally i feel like the JG is fine, they dont feel overpowered when I used them, nor do i find it impossible to deal with them, but the shredder however, yeah i couldnt find a way to properly deal with people that used that shotgun, I seen them mow down people easily and i feel extremely overwhelmed by them.

I dunno if it was just me but my latency was terrible today. Baylon, 3 pm EST, NA East server. I was trying out the shotty but couldnt because of latency. I only played 2 missions and I remember just how scary quick the shotty kills. 

7 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:
That's plenty within a reasonable range of a shotgun.

So, in a nutshell, you want shotguns to only do the trick if they're right up on you like the white on rice? Edited by SwagOfMumia