Sign in to follow this  
jimmyneutron69

Armas Legendary skins.

We need skins on armas legendaries like True Ogre and ACT44 etc. I can't even use my Armas skins [insert whomtdve face here]
Please add textures for legendaries so we can put skins on them.

12 hours ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

ACT44

my fav legendary

btt

they said that legendaries are supposed to be special - i guess they should be - but forcing the players to use 1-2 skins seems not legendary-esque, i gotta agree. those skins also make them unique though.

i guess there maybe maybe might also be issues with trading and skins? who knows. resetting the skin to default when refurbishing seems feasible if not done already...

tbf the hazardous even had some "exclusive" additional skins added by using a redeem code...

Edited by neophobia

there should be no reason why you can't skin very expensive guns, apart from gamersfirst were too lazy, hopefully LO isn't and they make skins for them.

23 hours ago, jimmyneutron69 said:

there should be no reason why you can't skin very expensive guns, apart from gamersfirst were too lazy, hopefully LO isn't and they make skins for them.

most of them arenot very expensive
and it's most likely not lazy, other variants of the raptor, m1922, scout etc are skinnable, so creating a new and exclusive skin is definitely more work

You should be able to choose whatever skin you want for a legendary wepaon. But the "legendary" skins should still be options you can pick for that specific weapon.