xoxotoxotox

Why in the hell were ALL shotguns buffed?

2 minutes ago, Clandestine said:
2 hours ago, 23k said:
What? you still need to aim the same way as pre patch shotguns aim never changed but the only thing that changed is now your shots actually count before patch it was inconsistent that's why only like 1-2 people even played with shotgun you needed sometimes 3- 4 shots to kill somebody at close range, unless you're like 1-2 meters away from your enemy then it might 2 shot but not always.
I was double shoting most of the time before the patch unless enemy was laging.
You were 2 shotting not most of the time you only were 2 shotting if you were hugging the enemy even the the shots might not always register, everything were mostly 3-4 shots. Edited by 23k

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Both NFAS variants have been nerfed and are now close to being useless, while the already pretty damn good CSG and JG have been buffed so they're OP again.

Let's give the CSG stupid hard damage again so we can go back to the old shotgun meta. :^)

3 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Let's give the CSG stupid hard damage again so we can go back to the old shotgun meta. :^)
Okay, what do you think they should do? What is your current problem with the shotguns?

20 minutes ago, 23k said:
25 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Okay, what do you think they should do? What is your current problem with the shotguns?
Was making a nostalgic joke. I have not played live since the newest patch.

Did your 'deal with it' posts get deleted?

11 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
Was making a nostalgic joke. I have not played live since the newest patch.

Did your 'deal with it' posts get deleted?
Yes, i was labeled as too toxic and aggressive to other forum members, so i have to chill out. Edited by 23k

5 hours ago, 23k said:
5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Simple enough: 
They nerfed all the weak shotguns, and buffed the two best shotguns.

That's all there is to say, no need to discuss anything. The shotgun change is idiotic.

Has to be said, regardless of what the patch did. When everyone's using shotguns (JG/CSG) in a match...it was really fun and fast paced. Cars speeding, shotgun 2, get back in race around bodies flying. Game is so fast is quite exhilarating.

But yeah err, it's a bit bad when only one or two types of gun is the meta. The rifling nerf imo was rushed, only really a handful of guns were the problem.

Edited by Shini
  • Like 1