xoxotoxotox

Why in the hell were ALL shotguns buffed?

The JG and CSG were absolutely fine the way they were, the only thing that they desperately needed was a hitreg fix. As for the shredder and nfas, why were  they buffed to be statistically better than the CSG and JG? It doesn't make sense... also rip all IR3 tas20/csg presets, all that money wasted lmao

• Like 2

Hell no, CSG was a lot better than JG and DOW and Shredder seems to be usefull now
True ogre range was ridiculus with that fire rate
Shotguns buff is most that i like in changes that they implement
They should make something with assalut rifles misery its very bad in compare with FAR
FAR and ATAC allways was op i think :C

Misery is pretty insane i used it alot since the buff and i beat most of the rifles with the right mods 

Yeah I kept saying fixed hitreg is all we need. Now we have op shotguns made for those who can't aim and still broken hitreg.

1 minute ago, Nimia said:

Misery is pretty insane i used it alot since the buff and i beat most of the rifles with the right mods 

I tried to use it with ir3 now but recoil is pretty insane, i dont like it with cj3 but with ir3 its sucks ehh,
Which mods do you use?

i use cj2 some times cj3 cqc , actualy ir3 transforms your weapons in laser beams , you just gotta use it right

1 hour ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:

Hell no, CSG was a lot better than JG and DOW and Shredder seems to be usefull now
True ogre range was ridiculus with that fire rate
Shotguns buff is most that i like in changes that they implement
They should make something with assalut rifles misery its very bad in compare with FAR
FAR and ATAC allways was op i think :C

Oh boy..where to begin.
 True ogre seems to be..where it always was. Spam till it dies.
Shotgunbuff wasn't very neccessary, but something to fix their hitreg and how they fire was.
Misery got a buff now. And why are you comparing it to a FAR? Those two are two entirely different rifles.
And once again, you already have a FAR to begin with..it's called STAR 552. Only difference there really is that FAR's the slightly better, premium variant.
Atac nerf is ..nnnoot really neccessary? I never really saw them as OP as any decent player could easily kill a person with one..as long as they didnt run out in front of them like a looney.
This mostly seems to be a cause of players being tilted by the usage they see.

• Like 1

Friendly reminder that the Strife was actually nerfed.
Both in damage and range.
SG-21 'Strife' : Initial Damage 80 (45), Damage Total 858 (945) Range 7.5-15m (15-25)
Still struggling to understand that one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Friendly reminder that the Strife was actually nerfed.
Both in damage and range.
SG-21 'Strife' : Initial Damage 80 (45), Damage Total 858 (945) Range 7.5-15m (15-25)
Still struggling to understand that one.

To counter the idea of "pay2win" and then they released it to jokerstore I don't understand why they nerfed it. (it was underused anyway)

I feel sad for the strife , no one really played with it cause of its low fire rate and range. But now that its nerfed it became worse and its just a dead weapon from now on. Jg can do much better now

Edited by Zinnedine

12 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:
Oh boy?
Hey smart
I compare missery to far cause both of them are assalut rifles and i want have some chances aganist it with my missery
Shotguns buff?Do you even playing with DOW or Shredder?Probably not, so thats why u saying buff wasnt required u smart! Yee with that fire rate and dmg its crap, i bought that pack for strife and i think i waste my money thx LO
Misery and FAR are completely different, operate different, and are meant to be played differently. You do have a chance but not if you play it like NTEC. Shredder and DOW needed the buff, since they were never used, they are amazing now. As for Strife, RIP my favorite shotgun :<

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
17 minutes ago, PonuryZniwiarz said:
Oh boy?
Hey smart
I compare missery to far cause both of them are assalut rifles and i want have some chances aganist it with my missery
Shotguns buff?Do you even playing with DOW or Shredder?Probably not, so thats why u saying buff wasnt required u smart! Yee with that fire rate and dmg its crap, i bought that pack for strife and i think i waste my money thx LO
Misery and FAR are completely different, operate different, and are meant to be played differently. You do have a chance but not if you play it like NTEC. Shredder and DOW needed the buff, since they were never used, they are amazing now. As for Strife, RIP my favorite shotgun :<
They are diffrent but i think FAR is much better even in cqc, if i could know what they will make to this weapons i would never buy that pack.

3 hours ago, xoxotoxotox said:

As for the  nfas, why was it buffed to be statistically better than the CSG and JG?

NFAS : Initial Damage 80 (41), Damage Total 381 (492), Range 10-20m (20-30)

Not sure how that's a buff.
3 hours ago, xoxotoxotox said:

rip all IR3 tas20/csg presets, all that money wasted lmao

I still main the Tas20 Stock (IR3 Tagger), its a god damn beast. Edited by CookiePuss

4 hours ago, Zolerox said:

To counter the idea of "pay2win" and then they released it to jokerstore I don't understand why they nerfed it. (it was underused anyway)

Yet the Shredder is now a monster gun, completely ez mode.  I was making big owners rage against it last night, "you paid 50 dollars to kill me."  That part was hilarious, but is nonetheless solid support that the weapon is indeed broken.

PS - I just did the free trial you goofy nerds.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mynd said:
Yet the Shredder is now a monster gun, completely ez mode.  I was making big owners rage against it last night, "you paid 50 dollars to kill me."  That part was hilarious, but is nonetheless solid support that the weapon is indeed broken.

now we have something that is actually p2w 🙃

25 minutes ago, mynd said:

I don't think its ptw levels though. It's definitely pretty effective now, however a lot of times i've noticed that I got kills with it, the gold player i was facing misplayed. It's time to kill is STILL .84 which is more than enough for an ntec or other cqc weapon to take you out before the third hit. It's 4th hit is ~1.12s. 3 hits at ~25-30?m and 4 onword.

People simply don't like the fact that they made a close to mid range shotgun that can now compete fairly well against their NTECS. It's far from broken due to its TTK. People just don't know how to compete and counter it because they have NEVER had to deal with facing one before. Really, how many times in the last year have you seen a shredder? Not often right? Same goes for the now buffed ARMAS weapons, i bet we will see a lot of "thats op now" nonsense when using them.

p.s. I've had people rage at me for using a star with hb3 calling it OP. Just sayin Edited by Noob_Guardian

48 minutes ago, MrBubbleTea said:
now we have something that is actually p2w 🙃
just in case anyone missed the sarcasm, the Shredder is available in the joker store.

1 hour ago, mynd said:

Well if you know the history of the "revelation pass" You would know it was given for free to alot of people (including a cheap o like me) 

Talking about strife and what not.

Shredder was my favorite semi auto shotgun It's usable from the window and high hard damage. Edited by Zolerox

1 hour ago, mynd said:

The shredder is now a midrange AV rifle.

32 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:
1 hour ago, mynd said:

The shredder is now a midrange AV rifle.
That kills in 3 shots at 40 meters.

8 hours ago, xoxotoxotox said:

The JG and CSG were absolutely fine the way they were, the only thing that they desperately needed was a hitreg fix. As for the shredder and nfas, why were  they buffed to be statistically better than the CSG and JG? It doesn't make sense... also rip all IR3 tas20/csg presets, all that money wasted lmao

your tears are sweet lmao

10 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Yeah I kept saying fixed hitreg is all we need. Now we have op shotguns made for those who can't aim and still broken hitreg.

What? you still need to aim the same way as pre patch shotguns aim never changed but the only thing that changed is now your shots actually count before patch it was inconsistent that's why only like 1-2 people even played with shotgun you needed sometimes 3- 4 shots to kill somebody at close range, unless you're like 1-2 meters away from your enemy then it might 2 shot but not always. Edited by 23k

Both NFAS variants have been nerfed and are now close to being useless, while the already pretty damn good CSG and JG have been buffed so they're OP again.

2 hours ago, 23k said:
What? you still need to aim the same way as pre patch shotguns aim never changed but the only thing that changed is now your shots actually count before patch it was inconsistent that's why only like 1-2 people even played with shotgun you needed sometimes 3- 4 shots to kill somebody at close range, unless you're like 1-2 meters away from your enemy then it might 2 shot but not always.
I was double shoting most of the time before the patch unless enemy was laging.