Sign in to follow this  
Vitrorax

Push-Bars, Steel Wheels and More Police Lights for Enforcers

It's been a couple of years since I've dreamed about something like this being added in APB for Enforcers, but now that LO is in charge, and that the forums are all renovated, I feel as if it's a good time as ever to suggest this now, in order to get exposure/opinions on what others think about this.

Push-Bars and Steelies for All Vehicles

I'm not talking about something that affects gameplay, just something cosmetic to make any vehicle look like an Enforcer vehicle. It would be sick to see Bishadas and Mikro's and such with these things.

978-36-2005.jpg 18368.jpg

More Cop 15 Police Lights

I kinda feel a bit disappointed with the current Cop 15 lights (and the old ones as well).

The old Cop 15 lights were nearly nonexistant when viewing them from any angle, even when flashing them on, and the new ones aren't that noticeable even from a short distance. Would be nice to see some more variety added in regards to low profile lights like these:

FL7137016_POLI_Utl_DdFrntVisorLights_mn-1.jpg636110514172416717-PI-lights-rear-1.jpg?quality=10hqdefault.jpgandsb8hkrbbfrttowccm.jpg One can dream.

New body work and parts for vehicles would be nice, but my dream would be to have the ability to turn on sirens and light controls independently.

With a muffler mod, to roll into a area with lights on but able to turn sirens off for a stealthy approach would be so good!

Also a second siren which I could switch to while driving, Yes you do have those 2 sirens which combine others but that's looped.

Lastly, I agree more lights variants are needed and more modern ones as technology improves. Personally I feel that vehicles in game do not have enough side lighting.

• Like 1

I'm all for more Cop content but I feel like the lights we have now just need to generate enough light to be noticeable at night and day. Modern police Lights can illuminate an entire street when you enter it. I'd also really like to see some blue and white color lights rather than just red and blue. I see far more blue/white these days in the towns around me, probably because the white amplifies the blue a little.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VickyFox said:

New body work and parts for vehicles would be nice, but my dream would be to have the ability to turn on sirens and light controls independently.

With a muffler mod, to roll into a area with lights on but able to turn sirens off for a stealthy approach would be so good!

Also a second siren which I could switch to while driving, Yes you do have those 2 sirens which combine others but that's looped.

Lastly, I agree more lights variants are needed and more modern ones as technology improves. Personally I feel that vehicles in game do not have enough side lighting.

Heh, a nice lighting system to rival that of LSPDFR.... Getting excited just thinking of all the possibilities

7 hours ago, EventideOne said:

I'm all for more Cop content but I feel like the lights we have now just need to generate enough light to be noticeable at night and day. Modern police Lights can illuminate an entire street when you enter it. I'd also really like to see some blue and white color lights rather than just red and blue. I see far more blue/white these days in the towns around me, probably because the white amplifies the blue a little.

That's a good shout.

I too would like to see the flexibility to choose what colour the lights are for light bars... unfortunately It may be a bit much to ask for both in coding in and limitations.

Also maybe make the Han Coywolf headlight with enforcer flashers unlocked at max cop rank?