vsb

new joker store

the last patch added a majority of previously armas-only weapons to the joker store for purchase (which is a fantastic move tbh), but things are slightly off still

weapons are the same price for different amounts of slots for no discernible reason
f5f4273cc977b29038243cacd8dc9279.png
f39964c33aaccce6ca18c6b834447044.png

• i think 0slot weapons should be 500JT, 1slot weapons 700JT, and 2slot weapons 1000JT - just a personal suggestion

different amounts of slots are offered for different guns, seemingly at random
80dd9d18f2418b1428b82a6deb8bccda.png
19dee54f88ad2685255777775a9b956a.png

there are some guns for 750JT?
fb99302f1a34c36a9433b3dd69a8d795.png
793330d85ac15e119904a71157731b65.png

other guns are incorrectly labelled as having more slots than they actually do
e2c7f979c0e2513951ff282fde6ee786.png
c2fdae72fabb23993973dc07c326e2c4.png

a lot of preset weapons that are priced the same as open slotted weapons 
5abea95ccdbeb43f63f7dc1d8d13d0dd.png
80dd9d18f2418b1428b82a6deb8bccda.png
  • i think 1slot preset weapons should be 500JT, and 2slot preset weapons should be 700JT, another personal suggestion

theres also still some guns missing, the Joker RFP-9 'Fang' and the VAS SW2 (N-SSW 74 reskin) for example

while this is easily the best change from the last patch, i just hope it wasnt a one-and-done kind of thing

• Like 1

Yeah it's a good start, but it needs some polish as well.

I'm personally glad that Death and Taxes/Revelations is in there too. If I hadn't already bought the latter and had my fill of the former during test periods I'd be all over those.

😄This is Excellent. Lil Orbit Ya done good
 At first I was a bit upset, then I looked harder. This gives players who may not be able to spend on armas, a chance to get some of cool guns.
With market prices in the millions, I think the joker is a good thing.  I like the new pistols and the new shotgun w/stock

Although I'm still having trouble with BE loading the district, I think they are doing Good.

Should remove all the JT-exclusive versions of the guns (like slotless ones) and just have the JT store provide the same guns you get from ARMAS. Would vastly reduce the bloated database footprint this store causes, and also make it much easier to navigate. Then, just have two copies of each gun- one being the current low cost lease, the other being an exorbitantly priced version that gets you the gun permanently (only on that character, and untradeable). That way, free players are finally treated fairly in this game, and have the ability to obtain anything we paying players can... after grinding their asses off for it per the norm in the industry.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Should remove all the JT-exclusive versions of the guns (like slotless ones) and just have the JT store provide the same guns you get from ARMAS. Would vastly reduce the bloated database footprint this store causes, and also make it much easier to navigate. Then, just have two copies of each gun- one being the current low cost lease, the other being an exorbitantly priced version that gets you the gun permanently (only on that character, and untradeable). That way, free players are finally treated fairly in this game, and have the ability to obtain anything we paying players can... after grinding their asses off for it per the norm in the industry.

Mod's aren't required to be good with a weapon.
(but slot's are meta) my main weapons are slot less and i do just fine. If you "Need" mod slots you need to get practice.