• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Artyom

Artyom

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 17-November 13
So uh.. I made my account a few years ago, or months, or year 'n a few months ago..(I have no idea). 'N I'm kind of tryin' ta get my commander thing back along with some name change 'n other premium reset things. But I have a problem with logging in and pretty much everything else ta do with my account. It's not that I don't remember my username or my password(I don't really remember the email I used ta make this account but.. well I'm sure it's recycled anyway), the page just won't load.

When ever I go to gamersfirst or fallenearths site, 'n try ta log in, the page just won't load. It just says this page cannot be displayed. The only way I can log in to the site is logging into FE 'n clicking marketplace.. I just thought I'd log in the site with the game but.. whenever I try to get g1 credits it says this page cannot be displayed too..

But that's not really it though.. when I click account when I'm not logged in it doesn't load. ..Apparently it loads when I click it when I'm logged in..

I just found out my email but I can't really remember the password ta that.. q.q

I made a new email for the game.. I actually forgot the password for it like maybe a year ago.

So like why can't I load these pages?

Leander465

Leander465

Respected

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • Joined 30-December 11
Tried other browser?

Edited by Leander465, 18 November 2013 - 10:38 PM.

We'll be posting information very soon  

Greets, Leander / Reapers

Steam / Twitch / Youtube

Artyom

Artyom

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 17-November 13
Thanks, it worked. I can't believe I didn't think of that. ..The only problem is it's telling me my password expired and I need ta change it with my email address. ..My old one I don't remember the password too.

So I might just be screwed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users