Nanometic

Showstopper now available on ARMAS

For those of you who didn't know the newly introduced showstopper is now available on the ARMAS marketplace

Link

money already wasted on it, because im an apb sucker forever

• Like 1

that's a real good price for account bound too..

•  2,399 G1C / 1919 G1C premium
considering the prices of the other pointlessly overpriced account bound secondaries:
  • n-fa 9 'quick draw' - 3499  / 2799
  • fbw-sd - 3499  / 2799
  • rsa 'hunter' - 2899  / 2319
  • act44 pillager - 2799  / 2239

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tennogrineer said:

that's a real good price for account bound too..

•  2,399 G1C / 1919 G1C premium
considering the prices of the other pointlessly overpriced account bound secondaries:
  • n-fa 9 'quick draw' - 3499  / 2799
  • fbw-sd - 3499  / 2799
  • rsa 'hunter' - 2899  / 2319
  • act44 pillager - 2799  / 2239

I was thinking the exact same thing, it feels a lot better pricing to me, hoping to see more of this in the future.

yea seems like the changes to armas they were talking about are imminent.

That is nice, I appreciate the thought, but I have bought most of the armas weapons I need, and then some. I don't want to sound ungrateful, and quite honestly I am amazed I'm not dead or banned after what I have been through. But is there any chance we could get some more weapons added to the loyalty rewards?

And yes my question mark key is busted.

Edit: found another keyboard in my junk pile.

Edited by Puffdragon

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

ARMAS changes won't be happening until after UE3.5 drops. MattScott stated this very clearly in the first few days after the buyout.

Hrm. Just realized there's no trial option for it... that's unfortunate.

Edited by Hexerin

6 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

ARMAS changes won't be happening until after UE3.5 drops. MattScott stated this very clearly in the first few days after the buyout.
link me please? I've been on the blog, searched for the word armas and haven't found anything about armas price changes coming after UE3.5
also went to mattscotts forum profile and clicked on all activity, went through 9 pages of posts and also searched for armas. no real time estimate found. maybe it was hidden deeper withing other posts but I checked every single forum (even though not the full posts just the first paragraph is shwoing + title) and blogpost that mentioned "armas" and haven't found a thing.

12 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Which is amazing, because it basically means there's no way in Hell I'm spending money on ARMAS until the EU comes out, knowing I'll be fucked over if I do. Great marketing tactics, amirite?

1 minute ago, Snubnose said:
link me please? I've been on the blog, searched for the word armas and haven't found anything about armas price changes coming after UE3.5
also went to mattscotts forum profile and clicked on all activity, went through 9 pages of posts and also searched for armas. no real time estimate found. maybe it was hidden deeper withing other posts but I checked every single forum (even though not the full posts just the first paragraph is shwoing + title) and blogpost that mentioned "armas" and haven't found a thing.

Ugh. . . I don't remember when exactly he said it, but I'm pretty damned sure he did.

43 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

It was also added to the Joker store in social for a 7day rental. That way its a free trial, just in-game money. Tried one out earlier. Lotta fun.
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

Several posts are removed again due to derailing and unnecessary argument. I ask you to please return to the topic and to leave this only at removal of said junk posts. Persisting will result in warnings and other measures as needed. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Ritual

Focusing on the clothing stuff.  Why not place per-item links on the clothing pack pages instead of cluttering up sections with a million separate clothing items?  It's not a bad idea but it's execution needs serious work beforehand.

Aw, the ARMAS page is lacking stats though.

Is it any good?

@MattScott It would be soooo cool if you have to feed the weapon with kills so you unlock the other variant !

Edited by TackoGirl

3 hours ago, neophobia said:

Aw, the ARMAS page is lacking stats though.

Is it any good?

I liked it on OTW. Will probably buy it.
Cant wait for the Thunder release tho. That thing was crazy fun.

Still, actual stats would definitely be appreciated.

If I had to guess, stats may not yet be finalized. So thats why we dont have any.

So theres a pic of the gun with 3 mod slots, but they're crossed out as they're unavailable.

Why add them in the first place?

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:
I liked it on OTW. Will probably buy it.
Cant wait for the Thunder release tho. That thing was crazy fun.

Still, actual stats would definitely be appreciated.

If I had to guess, stats may not yet be finalized. So thats why we dont have any.
This. Showstopper felt awesome to play with, but will most likely need some tweaks. Its a pretty beastly sidearm in cqc. 

LO now have sold the cheapest item on armas. (even more then a jmb)

Me like (not the clothes just the price)

Now Debundled Kurai Uber Bundle (the wheel kit) Since i can't earn g1c anymore i've been saving my last reserve.