Sign in to follow this  
warside

Please revert the IR changes

Thank you for your insight I'm sure the developers will consider this

• Thanks 1

I'm starting to feel that Little Orbit is not really listening to us on many if not all of these changes. Nobody asked for Modifications changes.

24 minutes ago, Killer Rabbit said:

Who is this "us" you're referring to? Cause I'm very happy with the changes.

+1
i just see shit tons of silvers whining about a mod change that actually does a decent job and adds a new aspect to the game

No, change is good as it is.. Thanks 

22 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

i just see shit tons of silvers whining about a mod change that actually does a decent job and adds a new aspect to the game

My only probs with the IR changes are the ripple effects on other weapons I don't think they considered like the LCR and Temptress.

Reflex Sight STILL hasn't been removed from preset Shotguns and now IR3 is going to be deprecated on various preset weapons like the HVR Akula for instance.

I think it all feels very rushed. LO's heart is in the right place, but the current state of things isn't completely ideal.

8 hours ago, ChaosVeku said:

pls ty

adapt or quit

6 hours ago, Ebola-Chan said:
+1
kinda weard as im a shitty silver (you all told me this) and i like the changes, i was able to face a shotty today and not die in 2 shots, was able to have a gun battle with the shotty and i won, so dont go speaking for all the silvers when you say "tons of silvers" as its incorrect

I wonder if little orbit is playing the game itself, since 3 days people teleports and big lags, the new changes have given the game the rest. In the near future, the most played weapon will only be the shotgun which will shoot at 10 - 15 m with rifling 3 2 shot. GG
i want to play the old apb again, or at least play the game and the new changes without laggs!

I'm just disappointed

it's great that LO try to make apb great again , but that went completely backwards

8 hours ago, mynd said:
My only probs with the IR changes are the ripple effects on other weapons I don't think they considered like the LCR and Temptress.

Reflex Sight STILL hasn't been removed from preset Shotguns and now IR3 is going to be deprecated on various preset weapons like the HVR Akula for instance.

I think it all feels very rushed. LO's heart is in the right place, but the current state of things isn't completely ideal.
They did consider LCR> If you paid attention to @LO_Beastie Then you would know they actually put in a countermeasure for the LCR. Temptress. I don't know. Yet to try the patch. At work currently but I'm super excited.

2 hours ago, ShaiShai said:

kinda weard as im a shitty silver (you all told me this) and i like the changes, i was able to face a shotty today and not die in 2 shots, was able to have a gun battle with the shotty and i won, so dont go speaking for all the silvers when you say "tons of silvers" as its incorrect

Weird, it definitely feels much easier to 2 shot now than it did before.

I remember it being controversial a long time ago that Shotguns were rewarding people too much for half shots.  LO basically just undid that. Edited by mynd

15 hours ago, Tech-San said:

I'm starting to feel that Little Orbit is not really listening to us on many if not all of these changes. Nobody asked for Modifications changes.

Yes we did....

All the good players ive talked to say the mod change is shit, and that LO should have listened cuz they even said it was shit on OTW.
Infact, they said everyone playing OTW also thought it was shit.

Is it just a cool hip thing to say the patch is great for no reason?
Only good thing about it so far is HVR was sort of nerfed lmfao

Edited by Fur
  • Like 1

They said there was not a final yet.
That means they are still working on this.
So I'll let them work and just shoot and blow people up like usual *shrugs*

15 hours ago, Killer Rabbit said:

Who is this "us" you're referring to? Cause I'm very happy with the changes.

How are you happy? It makes the N-TEC even better, and almost all the other guns worse.
And then there's the CSG and JG which have been buffed back to their OP state we had years ago.

Not fun.

13 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

They said there was not a final yet.
That means they are still working on this.
So I'll let them work and just shoot and blow people up like usual *shrugs*

That's the issue though, if it's not final why did they push it to the live server with LESS than a WEEK of testing.

If it's not final don't make it final. Pushing it to live IS final, and if it's this shit then what in the world are they doing at LO.
  • Like 1

Just now, Fur said:
That's the issue though, if it's not final why did they push it to the live server with LESS than a WEEK of testing.

If it's not final don't make it final. Pushing it to live IS final, and if it's this shit then what in the world are they doing at LO.
Probably to get the whole community's involvement since not many took OTW serious enough and we need more data sort of thing.

I don't have a problem with the current IR3 but what if they remove IR3's current fire rate downside and increase bloom/recoil per shot?

Edited by Keshi

8 hours ago, mynd said:
Weird, it definitely feels much easier to 2 shot now than it did before.

I remember it being controversial a long time ago that Shotguns were rewarding people too much for half shots.  LO basically just undid that.
well the person i was fighting must not of know of the changes or didn't know how to use the edited shotguns, as she was firing from a distance and not up close
she did figure it out tho on our second battle in the same match, and she stayed more close, and rkd me that time

18 hours ago, mynd said:

If you read the patch notes they plan on buffing the LCR in place of em, and maybe now they can touch the temptress.

6 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:
6 hours ago, Fur said:

Probably to get the whole community's involvement since not many took OTW serious enough and we need more data sort of thing.
This was my thought too. Just push the patch through, force live missions with it instead of Baylan, get feedback from everyone, tweak and patch. I really don't see why so many are freaking out. F2p game, they own it, don't like it, don't play it. 

Sign in to follow this