MarcusHolloway

The game wont allow me to join any districts

When the new update of apb reloaded came out. I'm having trouble joining any districts only district I can join is social district. when I even try longing in the games fine if you need a screenshot I will even show you.  it says battle eye has kicked you for this following Reason: client is not responding. here is the screenshot  http://prntscr.com/kgs2im and why is this happening to me?

Here is from beye faq.
Client not responding
This can happen if the server’s or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router’s firmware. Also, make sure that you aren’t running “Cucusoft Net Guard” which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

That explain why u can connect to social as these server not need to protect so it is disabled

Edited by Dahel

Thank you for the in formation if this still happens because i'm changing net work in 2 days if the problem is still a thing i will just change my entire set up 

On 8/10/2018 at 10:09 AM, Dahel said:

Here is from beye faq.
Client not responding
This can happen if the server’s or your connection times out for quite a while or breaks up completely. A common solution is to update your modem/router’s firmware. Also, make sure that you aren’t running “Cucusoft Net Guard” which is incompatible with BE. Other than that, please ensure that there are no problems with your internet connection (you might want to contact your ISP).

That explain why u can connect to social as these server not need to protect so it is disabled

I have reinstalled battle eye changed my internet plus i talked to my ISP and they said everything is fine. It might just be the game and its servers care to explain and also i have changed my set up twice and the same problem happens.

Traceroute?
ingame have console think f12 or f10 there was latency check do it later upload file so i can look on it spiies and where do traceroute anyway n post it here

Ok than do it ur self, u cannot bypass one tip to get another, in this way u stay alone with ur own problems