BlatMan

Germany now allows Nazi symbols in vidoe games. Can we use them?

I don't see why people insist this much on it, but at the same time I also do see that it would be a nice addition to allow more creativity with the outfits or in-game cosplay, Nazis or not.
The one I don't see the reason for is the pointless nudity when people lack any creativity and just show you how horny and childish they are.

But that's just my personal opinion, don't burn me for it.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

We literally had a World War over this and countless riots are happening all over the news when a Nazi group comes out with their racism.

NO THANK YOU.

racism didnT helped the party to grew up, and  was neither in their programs, 
the boost to their rise until totalitarism was the poor,bad and unfair workers conditions due to an unfair 1st world war armistice.

where there is injustice something wrong happens always, is systematic.
check how apb populations is growing up now. i dont think they care about an outfit.
the "amazing costumitation system" must be free at 100% , at least officialy, otherwise is always possible act behind the scene for remove inapropriate symbols/outfit.

is just marketing, you canT sell a drink and then advertise how bad "could" be. nobody will buy it. Edited by Queen of Love
typo1

Just now, Queen of Love said:

~Snip~

Murder is murder hate is hate and my family blood split is my family blood split.
Welcome to a military family.
You have now been properly negotiated with.

13 minutes ago, N66 said:

I don't see why people insist this much on it, but at the same time I also do see that it would be a nice addition to allow more creativity with the outfits or in-game cosplay, Nazis or not.
The one I don't see the reason for is the pointless nudity when people lack any creativity and just show you how horny and childish they are.

But that's just my personal opinion, don't burn me for it.

Nudity is not useful as it is, but cause allow better fashion dressing, especially for female. 
like these items are very better without the nude censor layer:
f_top_vest_enforcement_shooting.pngf_top_longsleeved_functional_jacketleathf_top_longsleeved_functional_suitjacket.f_top_longsleeve_functional_shirtoffice. Edited by Queen of Love
tops

I wish this thread could be deleted, or at least locked. 
Crap, Im giving it attention arent I?
...sigh

Edited by CookiePuss

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
Murder is murder hate is hate and my family blood split is my family blood split.
Welcome to a military family.
You have now been properly negotiated with.
so, you can understand that the wrost man of world could be fighting in the right side, and the best man otherwise could be fighting in the wrong .
orders are orders.
we are still here to discuss outfit ,but should be the story to be discussed. i never seen a weapon working alone, without a man using it.

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

I wish this thread could be deleted, or at least locked. 
Crap, Im giving it attention arent I?
...sigh

Agreed. it should be locked or deleted.
30 minutes ago, Queen of Love said:
so, you can understand that the wrost man of world could be fighting in the right side, and the best man otherwise could be fighting in the wrong .
orders are orders.
we are still here to discuss outfit ,but should be the story to be discussed. i never seen a weapon working alone, without a man using it.
Lies any man who is truly good could not do those orders.
There would never be a choice to begin with.

I don't see the point of using this in the game here.

I was going to comment, but lixil is here so I am going to slip back into the shadows.

4 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

I was going to comment, but lixil is here so I am going to slip back into the shadows.

Come on... I dare ya!

Just now, AsgerLund said:
5 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Come on... I dare ya!
Well with all due respect, every country practiced a form of eugenics back then. Even canada well up into the 70's. We also had "work camps" for japanese, my comp sci teacher in school was japanese, and his parents died in the canadian camps, but he was a solid canadian and loved teaching us.

I think it's better to understand that everyone was "far out" back then. Luckily we have "grown up".

Can you not? lol

I'm pretty sure the reason this happened was because of games like CoD:WW2 and Wolfenstein, games that are historical and would need to use the symbol for context and effect. Not so you can dress and pretend to be a Nazi.

Just now, Fur said:

Can you not? lol

I'm pretty sure the reason this happened was because of games like CoD:WW2 and Wolfenstein, games that are historical and would need to use the symbol for context and effect. Not so you can dress and pretend to be a Nazi.

Thank you.

If you want to play dress up as a Wehrmacht soldier, you can use the Balkenkreuz or Iron Cross, or if you want to dress up as a Schutzstaffel soldier, then you can use their SS symbol.
There's no reason to use the Nazi Swastika in this game when there are other symbols historically used by the Nazi army.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your inputs in this discussion. I will now be locking this thread, as any further discussion is unnecessary and could potentially take this thread in a completely different direction.

Regards,
Ritual