BlatMan

Germany now allows Nazi symbols in vidoe games. Can we use them?

I don't think so, LO still has their own TOS and I think that'll still strictly be against the TOS. 

So is nudity still. Times they are a changeing

It'll still be abused, rather than being used creatively.

It's just going to be more silvers wrapping their ceresco in it, and wearing a basic black suit with a swastika arm band.

• Like 1

just because they lifted the ban, doesnt mean its a good thing to use them, if you ever join germany at some point, running around with an SS outfit including those symbols, good luck surviving the day

• Like 2

Just now, SandyBitch said:

just because they lifted the ban, doesnt mean its a good thing to use them, if you ever join germany at some point, running around with an SS outfit including those symbols, good luck surviving the day

I'd rather run around in red army outfit, even though their actions had far more death toll. But instead let's forever shame the germany for going against the chosen people.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

ez

This man's in here with the REAL questions!

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Near limitless creative possibilities... and you wanna be a nazi. 

smdh

Hugo Boss swag
  • Like 2

there is nothing wrong in a flag/symbol, the problem is the use of it.

i dont see why the USSR symbols are perfectly allowed every where (60M of official deads)
or the NY gangs color outfit ( 100/200 killed for year)
I guess nobody that use USSR or NY gangs color is (or will) a soviet kgb inquisitor or a gangsta armed killer.
if people wears historic uniforms or themed outfit doesnt means that this will spread hate ,intollerance or conflicts.

the true reason of hate and racism is out of  videogames or symbols. 
we dont allow nudes but is ok fight with fireweapon and kill.

the duality of humans is amazing.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

So is nudity still. Times they are a changeing

As much as people making nude characters makes me cringe, I also feel nudity shouldn't be a societal taboo in most western cultures. Edited by Triksterism
Poor wording initially.
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GhosT said:

It'll still be abused, rather than being used creatively.

It's just going to be more silvers wrapping their ceresco in it, and wearing a basic black suit with a swastika arm band.

the only nazi uniform i meet recently was a gold middle rank.

Reading the news on several sites, the game still has to get checked by the USK. I don't have high hopes for this to be allowed in APB and I don't really want to see it to be honest.

23 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Reading the news on several sites, the game still has to get checked by the USK. I don't have high hopes for this to be allowed in APB and I don't really want to see it to be honest.

For me it's about removing censorship. I understand if something is not allowed due to laws, but flat out blocking something because someone might get offended needs to go. Did anyone ever read the lore in game. That hits harder than any silver with a crappy swastika on their armband. OK, that's a bad analogy since silvers can't aim. :classic_tongue:

7 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

For me it's about removing censorship. I understand if something is not allowed due to laws, but flat out blocking something because someone might get offended needs to go. Did anyone ever read the lore in game. That hits harder than any silver with a crappy swastika on their armband. OK, that's a bad analogy since silvers can't aim. :classic_tongue:
did you just compare the connotation and history of a swastika to fictional lore of a video game?
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
24 minutes ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

did you just compare the connotation and history of a swastika to fictional lore of a video game?
The lore refers to sexual abuse with some contacts, which I'm sure a lot more players have in common than a backwards swastika that was used 60+ years ago. Guns have been used to kill throughout history, yet here we are playing a game, with guns...

why do you people wanna be nazis so bad lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sadira said:

why do you people wanna be nazis so bad lol

Why not ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We literally had a World War over this and countless riots are happening all over the news when a Nazi group comes out with their racism.

NO THANK YOU.

44 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

We literally had a World War over this and countless riots are happening all over the news when a Nazi group comes out with their racism.

NO THANK YOU.

the word Nazi has been loosing its meaning especially over recent years when you can get called one for simply disagreeing, people that make swastikas in video games usually only do it for memes and find it funny, you tell me how youre going to take a character cosplaying as goku with a swastika armband seriously instead of laughing at it.

4 minutes ago, Fennel said:
51 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

NO THANK YOU. 

the word Nazi has been loosing its meaning especially over recent years when you can get called one for simply disagreeing, people that make swastikas in video games usually only do it for memes and find it funny, you tell me how youre going to take a character cosplaying as goku with a swastika armband seriously instead of laughing at it.
Once again NO THANK YOU