TackoGirl

New Most Hated Weapon *laugh*

12 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Well, can't use IR on any weapon now without reprogramming my muscles to click at the right speed. Looks like the N-TEC is the easiest and most versatile weapon to use.

You people complained about how OP the N-TEC was with IR, now it's even more OP because it has more range. Rifles take a large hit in TTK. It's going to be nothing but N-TEC, N-HVR, and shotguns.

Did you actually play around with IR3?
Put it on ursus and you only needto hold lmb up tp 60m. Put it on NSSW and you only need to hold lmb, put it on ATAC and you only need to hold lmb, put it on star and you alnost only need to hold lmb. See a pattern?

5 minutes ago, BlackJana said:
Did you actually play around with IR3?
Put it on ursus and you only needto hold lmb up tp 60m. Put it on NSSW and you only need to hold lmb, put it on ATAC and you only need to hold lmb, put it on star and you alnost only need to hold lmb. See a pattern?

But according to people on this other threadThings are all nice and dandy, "EZPZ" they say?

Let's turn APB into easy mode, that will certainly make things better wow doge

1 hour ago, Fennel said:
i cant feel the differences, it virtually feels the same for me.
m05HMWT.gif

lol wut?
  • Thanks 1

Ah, yes, the shotgun.
A most dangerous weapon.

It's almost if one couldn't shoot another without being at melee distance.

31 minutes ago, JohnNighthawk said:

Ah, yes, the shotgun.
A most dangerous weapon.

It's almost if one couldn't shoot another without being at melee distance.

corner camping is a thing, prenadeing every corner doesnt really fix it.
driving up close to someone is a thing too, there isn't cover to run to everywhere.

the jg is *really* dominant now.

17 hours ago, Triksterism said:

In my few hours of 'testing' last night, the only weapon that seemed too strong was the Shredder.

giphy.gif Edited by Tobii
People don't seem to get sarcasm.

1 hour ago, 23k said:
Lol, this just shows that people are never happy, they will never be happy. The changes are fine even though i would prefer to revert hvr back to the pre patch but everything else is no problem. Shotguns are acutally more consistent that means if you hit 2 shots you will get the kill that's how it should be, it's a shotgun it's supposed to be one of the most powerful weapons at close combat... Driving up to someone is a part of the game why are you even playing if you complain about everything?
?
the jg is way stronger than any smg now. this isn't balanced. yes, shotguns are more consistent - but mostly *easier* now.
they were good in the hands of good players (watch shini) before too.

i do own like 5 different armas shotguns and they just feel like easymode now. i've never complained about the old state.
it makes smgs way less viable. do we buff smgs now? lmao. my point is, jg is super strong right now and performs too well outside of its intended range. it should be strong in cqc, yes. right now you can 3 shot people up until 15m by just shooting in their general direction. (exaggerated.)

the hvr on the other side is way much more balanced now.
this just shows that people are never happy. they will never be happy.

"Driving up to someone is a part of the game why are you even playing if you complain about everything?"
i don't. i responded to "It's almost if one couldn't shoot another without being at melee distance.".
this just shows that people are never reading. they will never be reading.
and just saying, perc+pig is also part of the game. does it make it any better?
lootboxes are part of many games. does it make them any better? lmao.
great argument.
way to go.
i do think driving up to people is completely fine. he just acts like you could always avoid being too close to an enemy by just shooting before.

i do like the current patch. just don't act like it's perfect.
funnily enough, the csg felt weaker to me in comparison to the jg now - but it feels a bit more balanced in cqc against smgs, while the jg seems waaaay easier.
if they change the shotguns to be as viable as smgs (obv outperforming them in closer cqc tho) Edited by neophobia

People better help LO commimg up with solutions other than only repeating eachoter, saying that the patch sucks, this and that.

This never ending cycle is rather annoying to read.

I personally think most of the changes are good. Shotties and IR could be worked on obviously, but don't fear! They're well aware of the community's complaints and that this patch isn't the final result.

I would like to see shotguns being viable again. Simply reverting the shotgun changes will keep te game old and boring. WE NEED CHANGE! 
Maybe lowering JG and CSG effective range, up the STRIFE range? The range is really the problem here. Let shotguns obliterate from close, like they should, and let smg's and STRIFE be some sort of in between shotty and AR gun.

Edited by SinnedOne

3 hours ago, neophobia said:
driving up close to someone is a thing too, there isn't cover to run to everywhere.

you have to be very very close to a jg to get 2-shotted by it, almost pig distance, which by then when youre far enough, an smg can arguably be more effective once youre not as close, this is why i hardly feel there is changes, it still takes as many shots as it took before to kill someone at the same distances as before.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tobii said:

Maybe I should do like every other pleb on the forum and just post a gif.. People don't seem to get the tone of a post.

Welcome to the club.

7 hours ago, Fennel said:
10 hours ago, neophobia said:

you have to be very very close to a jg to get 2-shotted by it, almost pig distance, which by then when youre far enough, an smg can arguably be more effective once youre not as close, this is why i hardly feel there is changes, it still takes as many shots as it took before to kill someone at the same distances as before.
before the last patch i would've agreed wholeheartedly. it definitely requires less aim overall and less shots on certain ranges now though. lowering the skillceiling shouldn't be the way to go.
like, i don't even judge from anyone killing me (although there are way more shotguns around now) but from me being able to pull off kills way easier than before.

3 minutes ago, neophobia said:

ps: how are quoting the same post of me like 3 times and make separate replies out of that? lmao

NVM! Edited by Tobii

I logged in yesterday but the game was dead at the time. This was around 2 or 3 pm est. Only baylon was on and I tried out the ntec. Couldnt find crims so I just quit the game. Ill try again today, I hope everyones in Asylum. I really wanna try the shotties. 

35 minutes ago, neophobia said:
before the last patch i would've agreed wholeheartedly. it definitely requires less aim overall and less shots on certain ranges now though. lowering the skillceiling shouldn't be the way to go.
like, i don't even judge from anyone killing me (although there are way more shotguns around now) but from me being able to pull off kills way easier than before. yes, the skilled hvr and ntec lmao. yes, an smg or shotgun will kill a rifle in cqc, and easily at that. but a rifle will kill a shotgun or smg in midrange+ easily too lmao.
what's your point?
why are you that obsessed with trying to weaken arguments that the majority of this thread (and others) had by saying it's crying instead of providing a valid counterargument?
you're essentially saying the same thing about other weapons (hvr and nfas) - are you crying too then? why are you so obsessed with that xd whatever you say, he'll still be a good player. what's your point trying to insult him? i'm not fanboying even, why are you getting personal xd

you could 2 shot consistently in the proper range and with good aim before. that's not really required anymore.

no i don't. you suggest that lmao: as i said before, i feel like the update is good. it still needs tweaking though. have you played apb? all districts (well, silver citadel, i haven't played in others) are a shotgun-fest rn.
and it would be a weird coincidence if everyone just discovered their dust-covered shotgun in their inventory on the same day, just wanting to play it for the sake of it.

ps: how are quoting the same post of me like 3 times and make separate replies out of that? lmao

it doesnt require less aim, i believe its functioning as it should, nailing hits where youre aiming at

38 minutes ago, G4B3 said:
That's because @Tobii never complained.
"Don't you dare!" was telling someone (in jest) not the talk about the Shredder so it can stay super strong beneath the radar despite narrow usage (and ownership).
You assumed intentions that don't exist. You attacked motives that don't exist. That is the only misunderstanding.

I don't blame him for not wanting to explain himself to you, either -given your immediate and unwarranted hostility.
Well.. it was more because the shredder is my baby... And it was in need for a buff.
I haven't had the time to check if it is in fact OP now.. But I hope it's up there with the rest really.

Glad someone understood what I said. 👍 react_like.png

9 hours ago, neophobia said:

Well, there's where teamwork comes in, I guess?

Could the OPGL also potentially counter that? I use it when the enemy holes up.

Lol all silvers crying about shotguns.. I got 0 problems rekting any shotgun with OCA atm... 

17 hours ago, Nanometic said:

I just finished getting to pointman 16 so i refuse to use pointman guns for now. I'm scared to go in to asylum.

Become one of the OPGLers

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Become one of the OPGLers
I just finished demo too and don't wanna use explosives either :L