I think that says it all.
  Edited by TackoGirl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I agree, that damn FBW 

• Like 3

yeah, jg's kinda have tons of power now

Edited by verynine

It says nothing. All it says is that everyone is trying out the weapons after a long awaited balance patch.

Oh look, everyone was playing <Overwatch_hero> when he/she released. <Overwatch_hero> OP.

• Like 6

people will need to learn to adapt and take their distances from shotties

Well, can't use IR on any weapon now without reprogramming my muscles to click at the right speed. Looks like the N-TEC is the easiest and most versatile weapon to use.

You people complained about how OP the N-TEC was with IR, now it's even more OP because it has more range. Rifles take a large hit in TTK. It's going to be nothing but N-TEC, N-HVR, and shotguns.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Killer Rabbit said:

It says nothing. All it says is that everyone is trying out the weapons after a long awaited balance patch.

Oh look, everyone was playing <Overwatch_hero> when he/she released. <Overwatch_hero> OP.

giphy.gif

In my few hours of 'testing' last night, the only weapon that seemed too strong was the Shredder.

5 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

In my few hours of 'testing' last night, the only weapon that seemed too strong was the Shredder.

i just try it from armas with HS3 and IR3 and if ur not in marksman u cant kill sht.At least i cant..but weapon not bad

8 minutes ago, BingoBookBG said:
14 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

i just try it from armas with HS3 and IR3 and if ur not in marksman u cant kill sht.At least i cant..but weapon not bad
Try it with RS3, CJ3 🙂

2 hours ago, :^) said:

Welcome to third person shooters.

inb4 someone brings APB vendetta

The problem with this shotty buff is that JGs used to suffer at range compared to CSG because of their lower pellet count. This used to mean your shots were less reliable to hit for all their damage and so, to compensate, it had a higher overall damage. Now that the first pellet hit does the most damage, they are just as reliable, if not more. CSG may end up needing a buff like tighter spread or something to set it apart from being a direct downgrade from the JG. Also, obviously, IR3 plays a part in this, too.

That's what happens when Devs listen to useless complaints about nerfing the nerf. Just some weapons were broke, Shotguns were already at the edge of its balanced existence. Not hard to kill, but not that easy to handle.

Now, NTECs are more broken than ever, and Shotguns are God like.

Welcome to the CSG and N-TEC meta.

We'll be having dark times unless LO realizes how bad these changes are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Poperon said:

That's what happens when Devs listen to useless complaints about nerfing the nerf. Just some weapons were broke, Shotguns were already at the edge of its balanced existence. Not hard to kill, but not that easy to handle.

Now, NTECs are more broken than ever, and Shotguns are God like.

19 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Welcome to the CSG and N-TEC meta.

We'll be having dark times unless LO realizes how bad these changes are.

I agree with them

afaik the JG still has the 150cm spread at 10m vs the 85cm for the CSG, so while the JG is more reliable than it used to be its still less reliable then the CSG. While that reliability gap is smaller, the overall damage gap between the two is smaller as well with the new max damage values.

Edited by CookiePuss

4 hours ago, Fennel said:

people will need to learn to adapt and take their distances from shotties

Most of the game revolves around CQC. There’s no way to “adapt” to a shotgun that can 2 shot you from 15-20 meters lol.

The only way to adapt is to slap on a CSG like everyone else. Shotguns are broken AF and need to be reverted back to what they originally were before the patch 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:
Most of the game revolves around CQC. There’s no way to “adapt” to a shotgun that can 2 shot you from 15-20 meters lol.

The only way to adapt is to slap on a CSG like everyone else. Shotguns are broken AF and need to be reverted back to what they originally were before the patch 
Reminds me of the old Fortnite double pump meta. I'm shaking atm.

1 minute ago, Triksterism said:
4 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

Reminds me of the old Fortnite double pump meta. I'm shaking atm.
I’m sure they’ll revert it but I’m not looking forward to FC or missions when I get home. Good thing MHW comes out tomorrow. Can play that until shotguns go back to normal

Dark times ahead....

At least EU players can rejoice as the Yolo shotgun corner meta over there must be great now.

I myself, could be grinding them kills since i'm a CSG user on a daily basis (back when i used to play daily), and i still think what's been done to shotties is a disgrace.

Shouldn't have been touched any bit to begin with.

• Like 1

I just finished getting to pointman 16 so i refuse to use pointman guns for now. I'm scared to go in to asylum.

6 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

unfortunately my JG cant do that, it takes just about as many shots as it took before to kill in such ranges, that being said i cant feel the differences, maybe the effects are felt greater on the csg but for the jg, it virtually feels the same for me.