So after coming back and playing for about a month, the game is just as cancerous as it was 4 years ago.... now with the new update shotguns are so freaking annoying i can't stand playing this silly person game anymore. Bye.

• Like 1

I dunno about the new forum rules but in the old QQ good bye threads werent allowed.

• Like 1

If you have any Legendaries that you don't need and you play on Citadel, feel free to mail them to me

tumblr_inline_nqw633OStX1sif2xz_400.gif

Really though you’re gonna quit because of one balance patch even though they said they’re gonna keep tweaking things? 

Still don’t understand the point of goodbye threads 

22 minutes ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

So after coming back and playing for about a month, the game is just as cancerous as it was 4 years ago.... now with the new update shotguns are so freaking annoying i can't stand playing this silly person game anymore. Bye.

before you leave. Can i have your stuff?
  • Like 1

You could have used this space to give feedback about the patch. That would be helpful. But as some have said, if going through the motions of patching and tweaking is going to frustrate you, maybe apb isn't for you. I wish you luck in finding your next game.

1 hour ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

TBH. I dont think anyone cares. Leave silently with your dignity, or post a message crying on the forums and leave. No one cares. Not trying to be mean but whining and threatening to leave changes nothing.

24 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

Can I have your stuff?

Get in line, I asked first

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:
26 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

Can I have your stuff?

Get in line, I asked first
You asked them to mail you their legendaries. Legendaries cannot be mailed between accounts (only between characters on the same account). Therefore, their potential legendaries shall belong to me!

Also, you said nothing of their clothes, $$$, etc...! Edited by Triksterism

see you tomorrow bro

2 hours ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

Ignore the trolls just burn them with fire...
Not everyone is cancerous here on APB I mean I have not played with you *shrugs*
As for the weapons balances they are not final
I believe the update was pushed out like this since not a lot of people took the OTW serious enough for weapons testing and/or they need the full input of the community.
Don't quote me on that though.

Don't give up stay and ride it out

by cancerous i am talking about matchmaking , and the weapons. etc..... people is at the end of mind don't really care... i'll only consider coming back until 3.5 to check it out, and eventually coming back when matchmaking is good..... and weapons are balanced... can't really stand the current state of the game not that i even liked it 4 years ago, i am playing since 2012..... i only came back when i heard about LO buying the shits that G1 are...

l8r alig8r, make sure to take your crying with you or somebody else here might use it.

6 minutes ago, SurvivalDistrict said:

by cancerous i am talking about matchmaking , and the weapons. etc..... people is at the end of mind don't really care... i'll only consider coming back until 3.5 to check it out, and eventually coming back when matchmaking is good..... and weapons are balanced... can't really stand the current state of the game not that i even liked it 4 years ago, i am playing since 2012..... i only came back when i heard about LO buying the shits that G1 are...

Little Orbit is already working on these things so you need to stay to give your input to them to fix it.
They can not do this alone you need to help them.

If you came back from 4 years ago, shotguns literally haven't changed for you.

Just now, GhosT said:

If you came back from 4 years ago, shotguns literally haven't changed for you.

Theres a new patch live some people said it did change the shotguns some....
I don't know though  I didn't use one yet on APB

Locking thread for now. Any further discussion concerning the recent patch should be directed to existing threads.