Sign in to follow this  
TheHidden-Tember

Make Cooling Jacket reduce burst interval

So, you decided to change Improved Rifling 3 so that it incrases fire interval AND burst interval.
I want a new mod for my FFA 3 slot now, so could you change Cooling Jacket accordingly, in a way that makes it decrease fire interval AND burst interval?

ur essentially advocating for it to have double of an effect on burst rifles...

Thats not a bad idea, would match the IR change and finally make CJ viable for burst fire weapons.
#makeallredmodsthesame

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uqe said:

ur essentially advocating for it to have double of an effect on burst rifles...

Well not really, what I'm advocating for is make both of those mods coherent with each other.
Cooling jacket 3 could decrease fire interval on regular guns and decrease burst interval on burst guns as far as I'm concerned.

If one mod destroys burst-weapons, I want another mod that improves them.  Edited by TheHidden-Tember
added info.

2 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:
Well not really, what I'm advocating for is make both of those mods coherent with each other.
Cooling jacket 3 could decrease fire interval on regular guns and decrease burst interval on burst guns as far as I'm concerned.

If one mod destroys burst-weapons, I want another mod that improves them. 
Does IR3 actually increase the burst interval now? If so, that was a stupid decision

Just now, Uqe said:
4 minutes ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

If one mod destroys burst-weapons, I want another mod that improves them. 
Does IR3 actually increase the burst interval now? If so, that was a stupid decision
It does (bye bye OBIR) and IMO it's not a stupid decision (coz IR3 never had any drawback) just not a very coherent one.
If they change CJ3, it will become coherent again.

Just now, TheHidden-Tember said:
It does (bye bye OBIR) and IMO it's not a stupid decision (coz IR3 never had any drawback) just not a very coherent one.
If they change CJ3, it will become coherent again.
lmao, if this is the direction theyre taking with the game, people are just gonna start using unmodded weapons

9 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Thats not a bad idea, would match the IR change and finally make CJ viable for burst fire weapons.
#makeallredmodsthesame

#makeallredmodsthesame
  • Like 1

i disagree. the weapons are still fine with the change (its such a small difference because the burst interval was already very low). and the weapons are perfect without IR.

CJ would put it on the yukon trail..but for range. I dont think people realize how small the interval is already.

13 minutes ago, Captain Teemo said:

i disagree. the weapons are still fine with the change (its such a small difference because the burst interval was already very low). and the weapons are perfect without IR.

CJ would put it on the yukon trail..but for range. I dont think people realize how small the interval is already.

Eh  no. The burst interval is super high on OBIR, and having IR3 on it makes it REALLY slow and bad.

Reviving this because it should be addressed.

OP has the right idea, just should have worded it like an adult instead of a privileged complaint. Move to suggestions forum possibly?

Burst Interval/ROF increase on IR3 should be mirrored by a Burst Interval/ROF decrease on CJ3, or the two should only focus on ROF and leave burst interval out. For consistency.

isn’t this exactly what cj3 does on the otw servers atm?

someone threw a fit over it already so it must be in the game somewhere 

3 hours ago, Highpants said:

Burst Interval/ROF increase on IR3 should be mirrored by a Burst Interval/ROF decrease on CJ3, or the two should only focus on ROF and leave burst interval out. For consistency.

It does.
Its on OTW right now.

Sign in to follow this