Beastie

Weapon Balance Changes - 1.19.6

ntec now gets an additional 2m dominance!
firerate downside won't change ntec, it just makes it easier to use at range because the work is now done for you. still one of the most dominant weapons...but at least it will have SOME competition in the AR department.

rest of th changes should be good. jg with cj3 will now be insane and a lot of auto weapons benefit from the IR change because it's even easier to manage firerate for range.

1 hour ago, LO_Beastie said:
Joker Distribution
A number of weapons have been added to the Joker Store. These are:
AR-97 'Misery' JT1
AR-97 'Misery' JT3
FAR 'Vanguard' JT1
FAR 'Vanguard' JT3
Raptor 45 'Hawk' JT1
Raptor 45 'Hawk' JT3
AMG-556 'Stheno' JT1
AMG-556 'Stheno' JT2
S1-TIC 'Rabid' JT1
S1-TIC 'Rabid' JT3
SWARM 'Killer Bee' JT1
SWARM 'Killer Bee' JT3
R-2 'Harbinger' JT
Showstopper JT
SBSR 'Coroner' JT1
SBSR 'Coroner' JT3
SG-21 'Strife' JT1
SG-21 'Strife' JT3
H-9 'Curse' JT1
H-9 'Curse' JT3
S1-NA 'Manic' JT1
S1-NA 'Manic' JT3
S-247 'Oblivion' JT1
S-247 'Oblivion' JT3
SBSR 'IRS' JT1
SBSR 'IRS' JT3

Adjusted cash requirements for the following weapons:
N-SSW 74 JT1, N-SSW 74 JT3, STAR 556 'LCR' JT1

Probably the best and most underrated part of the Most recent OTW changes. Goes a long way toward bringing some of the more recent ARMAS content back into accessibility for F2P/semi-F2P players. Thank you LO for this.

(although long-term I'd more prefer a solution that looks closer to this suggestion I made here [shameless plug])
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keshi said:

Idk why people are complaining. I guess they are butthurt that their easy to use meta guns are now patched to let them atleast try a bit harder to play the game. I havnt play yet but i am 100% sure that this patch is great and balances the game more than it was. Good job LO and continue doing the great work

You do realize that the IR changes made the N-TEC even better on range, and more forgiving when fired fully automatic?
They didn't patch the meta guns, they buffed them.
  • Like 1

fix the fucking shotungs ! complete destroyed.
Just leave the weapons as they were! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TackoGirl said:

fix the fucking shotungs ! complete destroyed.
Just leave the weapons as they were! 

Shotguns are much better now, especially the csg.
Id be surprised if you even see a match without a csg once everyone gets used to the changes.

51 minutes ago, Keshi said:

F it... i'm launching the game at work, on my workstation i7 7700 stock cooler so my office is going to be really loud today!

lol, yours and mine both!

It's 2m more than what it initially was guys. 
Two. Meters. 
The NTEC is more or less the same but with less close range capabilities. 

• Thanks 1

Too bad all these weapons are from the armas..idk how many people will play them once the changes will be live

I dont read anything about yukon in the patch notes but it shoots alot slower now in full auto mode ?

Just now, EdgeCrusher said:

I dont read anything about yukon in the patch notes but it shoots alot slower now in full auto mode ?

It stands at the bottom of the patchnode. they fixed the fire rate bug and now matches the other 2 mountie variants. they didnt nerf it, they fixed it

1 minute ago, EdgeCrusher said:

Yes, Yukon rate of fire was fixed changing it from .045 per bullet to .078 per bullet when hipfired.
This changes the hipfire ttk from .45 to .78.

38 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Shotguns are much better now, especially the csg.
Id be surprised if you even see a match without a csg once everyone gets used to the changes.
that is the point to op i played against to people, he played both shotgun with rifling 3 he shot everytime 2 hit from 10 -15 m that is so broken. both drive around with the cars and go out and shot 2 hits dead. you need no more skill for shotguns. new play tactic 2018.
that is the stupidest change what i seen in 7 years apb. Edited by TackoGirl

Just now, TackoGirl said:
that is the point to op i played against to people, he played both shotgun with rifling 3 he shot everytime 2 hit from 10 -15 m that is so broken.
that is the stupidest change what i seen in 7 years apb.
Ahh... yeah the csg especially is much better.

Things like car bug,insane server lag are still going strong  BUT HEY u nerfed ir on one of the best long range weapons (obeya rifle)....congrats g1 u doing a fine job

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Yes, Yukon rate of fire was fixed changing it from .045 per bullet to .078 per bullet when hipfired.
This changes the hipfire ttk from .45 to .78.

Yukon RIP Canada Weeps. <frozen Icicle hits the floor> 

In other news Showstopper will be my new CQC secondary.

Most of these changes are good

(not happy about my Pre nerf issr "Misery" being Quickswitchers dream weapon I mean really? you have to move to gain accuracy that's funky.)

HVR changes won't work as well as planned. The quick switchers just Stay still and crouch watch any video of a quick switcher (roby has a good one) they just stay immobile and shoot you.

The curse is actually a nice weapon now More accurate then it used to be (and feels like it was meant for it)

Anubis Eh less of a "Kill with this gun to feel better" gun but it's better (mod icon could use tweaking since they changed the cross hair Kinda look's like ursus.)

Slower shotguns are strange And the "More damage if first pellet hits" Kinda screws the Anti shotgun tactics. When fighting a shotgun you need to be 100% exposed (or enough for full barrage to land) For the shotgun to do full damage so Half poking out of cover and shooting a shotgun user you take less damage. Now their just a Pump rifle.
(Very much stabba nl-9 vibes)

CQC affects me the most since i'm bound to Shotguns and SMG's for 7 more months.

The jokerstore Addition's are good i don't mind the fact something i own is now free for everyone Good for them And since i own it why should i care if someone else can now use it as well. Jokerstore should Weed out some of the "P2W" stigma when most of the "armas" item's are only available for real cash. Keeping in mind I'm completely f2p More additions to the jokerstore can only be good.

(Personally i expected the Shotgun pistol to be a contact reward for Lynette Casey/Lucas Van Rooyen , Still a possibility.)
We could have gotten Double B's shotgun 
Immagine6.jpg

AND NOW after getting a shotgun pistol i've been asking for since 2014.

Second Wave/ Gauntlet.

m_top_vest_enforcement_webbingholster.pn
5cwex1T.png
m_top_vest_enforcement_webbingforbase.pn
HxYiShX.png

m_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletri m_handwear_gloves_enforcement_gauntletfi
SGGolAP.png

For starters.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

HVR changes won't work as well as planned. The quick switchers just Stay still and crouch watch any video of a quick switcher (roby has a good one) they just stay immobile and shoot you.

From what I've seen you'll have to scope in to get the full damage now so even after you crouch down you'll need even more time for the crosshair to shrink before u can put out the 850 hit.

I think it might actually restrict the technique to only the most skilled of the skilled now....

Looking at stats the JG is a straight upgrade to CSG. Im assuming since the CSG has a tight spread it actually does damage at its max range?

5 minutes ago, killerskull said:

Looking at stats the JG is a straight upgrade to CSG. Im assuming since the CSG has a tight spread it actually does damage at its max range?

JG does more damage but not as much more as it used to (700 vs 792 on the old JG), and it still has the 150cm at 10m spread vs the 85cm for the CSG.
So the JG is still just as bad at range as it ever was, but it now does less overall damage then it used to.
Both weapons however, benefit from the new damage per pellet model. Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1

So misery is still bad.
Obir is horrible with ir3 and pointless without it.  And you are forcing people to use obeya. 
Great idea to push such changes without extensive testing but hey, you gotta rush it because have to release BR mode soon. We will be your guinea pigs to make sure everything is smooth for the fortnite kids.

24 minutes ago, Sayori said:

So misery is still bad.
Obir is horrible with ir3 and pointless without it.  And you are forcing people to use obeya. 
Great idea to push such changes without extensive testing but hey, you gotta rush it because have to release BR mode soon. We will be your guinea pigs to make sure everything is smooth for the fortnite kids.

huh ?
misery is finally good

32 minutes ago, Sayori said:

So misery is still bad.

wot? its way better now

1 hour ago, TackoGirl said:
that is the point to op i played against to people, he played both shotgun with rifling 3 he shot everytime 2 hit from 10 -15 m that is so broken. both drive around with the cars and go out and shot 2 hits dead. you need no more skill for shotguns. new play tactic 2018.
that is the stupidest change what i seen in 7 years apb.
Yeah CSG is back to being an OP crutch gun sadly. It felt fine before the balance patch idk why they decided to buff it 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
2 hours ago, Keshi said:

F it... i'm launching the game at work, on my workstation i7 7700 stock cooler so my office is going to be really loud today!

lol, yours and mine both!
79bf03be7b9907baddfe9f712791524c.png
Life is hard :')