Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Improved Rifling Feedback

Here you can post your opinion about IR's changes.
I think the problem is not in modification but in some guns we usually use ir in it. 
NTEC becomes so op on 70m by hitting 8 shots. Also accuracy is so insane, I can literally spray 5 shots and hit'em all. At the moment it just outplay all long range rifles such as obir and obeya making them not a good choice to play.
At the very same time, oscar becomes almost useless on its range (40m)
CSG PR1/PR2 is also garbage now.
My opinion LO should fix/nerf specific guns*cough*ntec*cough*

• Like 3

There's about a million threads about it.  Either fix the guns, or fix the mod.

IB4 "My weapon sucks now boohoo refund or change my mods boohoo"

the new IR makes the game more interesting atm and actually changed alot
im not against it

• Like 1

"the new IR makes the game more interesting" - very interesting play against ntec, which was OP af and now its even more OP, u can kill ppl on 70m with 8 bullets, there is no reason use obir or obeya anymore. Ntec should be good only on middle range, not like now

• Like 3

in other news, shotgun users and oca users are happy they can outperform an ntec closerange even if they miss some shots

1 minute ago, Keshi said:

in other news, shotgun users and oca users are happy they can outperform an ntec closerange even if they miss some shots

I can say even more. Now shotgun users are more happy they can peak corner and do two shot so carbine do 2-3 shots on them

I think the changes to IR3 are fine, but CJ3 should be changed accordingly by reducing fire interval on normal guns and reducing burst interval on burst guns.

Just now, TheHidden-Tember said:

I think the changes to IR3 are fine, but CJ3 should be changed accordingly by reducing fire interval on normal guns and reducing burst interval on burst guns.

so, you're fine with ntec easily outplaying obeya/obir on 70m when you can just spray first 5 shots on this range and hit them all

1 minute ago, Lign said:
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:

I can say even more. Now shotgun users are more happy they can peak corner and do two shot so carbine do 2-3 shots on them
you forgot 1 thing tho... if someone doesnt aim, with that range...i don't think you'll be harming any carbine users. And ofcourse you can keep your distance and spam some nades in that corner before rushing.
Maybe we just gotta discover the new meta now lol

Ntecs are now better with IR3.
CSG is now better with IR3.
IR3 makes Fang a 49m killing machine.

IR3 makes rifles worse.
IR3 makes pmg worse.
IR3 makes OSCAR worse.
IR3 makes LMGs worse.

Those are my thoughts.

• Like 2

Just now, Lign said:
1 minute ago, TheHidden-Tember said:

so, you're fine with ntec easily outplaying obeya/obir on 70m when you can just spray first 5 shots on this range and hit them all
basically what I'm saying is change CJ3 in a way that you could equip it on OBIR to make OBIR better at 70m.

Just now, Keshi said:
you forgot 1 thing tho... if someone doesnt aim, with that range...i don't think you'll be harming any carbine users. And ofcourse you can keep your distance and spam some nades in that corner before rushing.
Maybe we just gotta discover the new meta now lol
shotgun user now will never show himself before you going to close range to his corner

7 minutes ago, Keshi said:
you forgot 1 thing tho... if someone doesnt aim, with that range...i don't think you'll be harming any carbine users
Except the shotgun buff crutches your bad aim.
Since the few pellets you land now do more damage than they used to.

@TheHidden-TemberIt will be still useless, cuz CJ affects shots inside burst but not a burst. They have to do overhaul on burst system in game then.

this game is now complete destroyed, i want the old weapons back.

Edited by TackoGirl
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

this game is now complete destroyed, i want the old weapons back.

What?
Have you even played with the changes?

What exactly is destroyed?

21 minutes ago, Lign said:
@TheHidden-TemberIt will be still useless, cuz CJ affects shots inside burst but not a burst. They have to do overhaul on burst system in game then.
dude, that's EXACTLY what I am suggesting. That CJ3 improves burst rate.

Yeet, instead of rebalancing powerful things like IR or the N-TEC, they actually go and buff them instead.
What the hell is the use of marksman rifles now? The N-TEC just received a huge buff and now dominates everything except max range.

Firerate reduction is a welcome change, but why the hell would you go ahead and increase the range even further?

Edited by GhosT
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Yeet, instead of rebalancing powerful things like IR or the N-TEC, they actually go and buff them instead.
What the hell is the use of marksman rifles now? The N-TEC just received a huge buff and now dominates everything except max range.

Firerate reduction is a welcome change, but why the hell would you go ahead and increase the range even further?

Firerate reduction is useless for IR nerf, cuz none had been shooting with base weapon's firerate on mid-long range before nerf. Now it's even easier to control spread on N-tec. I literally hit first 5 shots by spraying from 70m.
  Edited by Lign

41 minutes ago, GhosT said:

goodluck at cqc with that

2 minutes ago, Fennel said:
44 minutes ago, GhosT said:

goodluck at cqc with that
cqc is a little slower, but the bloom mechanic is more forgiving with the decreased RoF, making full auto more accurate
Im having no issues with cqc ir3 ntec.
  • Like 1

could try increasing range of obeya-obir by 5-10m so they will be more useful than ntec in some situations

please no. We need a reset to the default. the only way to make it balance

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Realise said:

could try increasing range of obeya-obir by 5-10m so they will be more useful than ntec in some situations

i think that they should just reduce the assault rifle range in general and this should be fixed.
I have a feeling increasing the obeya/obir to 5-10 could affect the sniper rifles.
Lowering the AR's range in general should balance things a bit instead of buffing other gun ranges

Just now, Keshi said:
i think that they should just reduce the assault rifle range in general and this should be fixed.
I have a feeling increasing the obeya/obir to 5-10 could affect the sniper rifles.
Lowering the AR's range in general should balance things a bit instead of buffing other gun ranges
The problem is only in ntec. They should just nerf base accuracy a bit and it will be fully balanced and revert back ir3. Other weapons we usually use with the mod is well balanced, maybe if only slight obir nerf, but anything else is good

Sign in to follow this