• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4953 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

We're going to be releasing a small client update tomorrow (Tuesday). Maintenance should be under two hours and will start at 10 AM BST.

MISCELLANEOUS CHANGES AND BUG FIXES:

DAILY ACTIVITIES:

• Fixed an issue where contact & daily activity progression would be lost if you had leased mods equipped when district switching.
  • Fixed an issue where the same activity could appear on two contacts at the same time.

PERFORMANCE:

• Cleaned up some background client processes that were trying to open unnecessary files every frame.

CLIENT CRASH:

• Added a possible fix for a fairly high frequency rendering-related crash.

MISSIONS:

• Added overtime for Scavenger missions.

WEAPONS

SKINS:

• Skin support added for the DMR 50Cal Sniper Rifle (Please note: the AV has yet to be done but will be along in an upcoming release).
  • Skin support added for the NFA9 Machine Pistol.

50-Cal

• Fixed the issue where there were missing polygons on the underside of the scope attachment.

ICONS:

• Joker Store Icons for weapons are all now white.

ENVIRONMENT

• WATERFRONT - The Yard Stretch - Gazi Freights: Adjusting the location of a satellite dish used as a mission target.

WARDROBE

UI:

• Added the word "Deployed" to the top of the list of clothes in the Wardrobe.

CHARACTER SELECT

UI:

• Fixed an issue with the threat icons on the character select screen where it would revert the threat icons to the "T" training icon while you were attempting to delete a character.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9812 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

MISSIONS:

Added overtime for Scavenger missions.

YES! Finally c:

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Egykiller

Egykiller

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Joined 19-June 13
good patch note :lovestruck:
but there is something important
( action districts ) servers lags on obeya is very annoying
please fix it

Posted Image Egykiller - obeya eu1 Posted Image Egyk1ller - obeya eu1 Posted Image Egykiller - patriot eu2

Posted Image

PeterGriffin

PeterGriffin

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Joined 12-April 11
Patch 1.13.0 -> (420) <-

Edited by PeterGriffin, 30 September 2013 - 01:24 PM.

Murdered by Tiggs multiple times.

themisterff1

themisterff1

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13

[*]Added overtime for Scavenger missions.

this patch is now officially better then the main 1.13 release..

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THIS! Gonna play now again :)

-Killerskull-

-Killerskull-

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5548 posts
  • Joined 10-January 11

...(420) <-

Are you suggesting there are suppose to be 420 patch changes? Dont know what happened to the longest patch fix list in apb history (unless I missed a post somewhere, if so, please link it :) ).
"Careful not to cut yourself on those edgy words"

vv Clicky licky to watch vids of my city vv
5xmxx.jpg

Revoluzzer

Revoluzzer

Signature Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18565 posts
  • Joined 29-April 09
DMR & NFA9 skins, overtime for Scavenger. Good improvement over the first 1.13 patch. But there must be more.
APB VETERAN BETA TESTER // HEAVY HITTERS GROUP // APB:R CLOSED BETA TESTER
IJVJaCR.png

THREAT & MATCHMAKING // COMMUNICATION // MOD SQUAD

ThatOneJerk

ThatOneJerk

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1746 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

Are you suggesting there are suppose to be 420 patch changes? Dont know what happened to the longest patch fix list in apb history (unless I missed a post somewhere, if so, please link it :) ).

Rofl. I've never met someone so straight edge that they didn't know the hidden meaning behind it.

ontopic: Nice patch. :)

Othergrunty

Othergrunty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • Joined 21-June 12
Well more fixes and no change to the nanos you can get from contacts are always welcome.

MiyaCop

MiyaCop

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Joined 08-December 11

Love it ;3 thanks tiggs and staff of g1 <3

everybodylovemiya4.png

^ Click that for my STREAM! <3

ClickMEFORMYFACEBOOK

SupaHot

SupaHot

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1196 posts
  • Joined 08-December 11

PERFORMANCE:

• Cleaned up some background client processes that were trying to open unnecessary files every frame.

CLIENT CRASH:

• Added a possible fix for a fairly high frequency rendering-related crash.

All I care about rn...

themisterff1

themisterff1

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13

No it means build number. Every program is at least split into major and minor releases and this game also has build and revision
this patch is
major: 1
minor: 13
build: 420
revision: no idea.. Haven't seen it yet :)

so basicly it means that they have run a build to test the changes 419 times and accepted it as stable at 420. These builds don't mean they changed that much, for example, they could have run 80 builds in order to get a button on the right spot in a menu(just an example) only the last one succeeded and that is the final change.

hope you understand my explaination :)

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -4953 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Patch 1.13.0 -> (420) <-

Figured someone would like that :)

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

themisterff1

themisterff1

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Joined 27-June 13

Figured someone would like that :)

plz keep doing that. It's a good indicator of how much you worked on it.

off topic: do you have an answer to my PM yet? :)

Rolpack

Rolpack

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
  • Joined 16-August 11
Does this patch fixes the delay on the aiming whats caused by the permanent Mouse Smoothing? Literally cannot aim in apb anymore.

ThatOneJerk

ThatOneJerk

Banned

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1746 posts
  • Joined 06-March 11

plz keep doing that. It's a good indicator of how much you worked on it.

off topic: do you have an answer to my PM yet? :)

The reason you think people liked it is not the reason that people liked it....

Laits

Laits

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts
  • Joined 14-February 11
Now change all scavenger stages to be 10 minutes and not 5 minutes.

332mfqx.jpg

SqtcK55.png

Guest_easyasabc123_*

Guest_easyasabc123_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --
Siriously how long does it take to make skinnable the AV one after you have done already the SD... they share the same exact textures and model except the silencer, after all..

But whatever a NASA worker would have made all the guns included grenades skinnable in one day eh

Edited by easyasabc123, 30 September 2013 - 02:21 PM.

AdmiralDeath

AdmiralDeath

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1782 posts
  • Joined 10-June 12
lol @ 420 tiggs

and yes, great patch, thank you :)

Shrub

Shrub

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2083 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12
So when's 1.1.3.0 coming? I literally do not give a rat's arse about each tiny bit of text you've changed or Americanised, nor the terribly thought-out implementation of joker tickets in action districts. I'd rather this outdated game return to the functional state it was once in, a time where hit registration was meh (as opposed to soul-destroying), client performance was fine and the threat system was decent. Nothing good has happened to this game for a long while. The main problems aren't being addressed and we're constantly being fobbed off with filler.

I'd rather you stop making non-issues into issues, stop making intricate, time-consuming, unnecessary and pointless changes, and start focusing on the actual issues (e.g. threat, UI, servers, tutorial, servers, client etc etc).

You never fail to disappoint.
Along with the omission of any optimisation in 1.13.0 (what it was all about) here's another prime example: we were expecting a whole new HUD with the implementation of Scaleform taking over a year to complete and we receive a bloody loading screen. Now, this'd be all fine and dandy providing the game was an amazing masterpiece with no pressing issues at all, however, it'd take someone who was blind, deaf and dumb to not point out the plethora of issues that plague this game.

There's a reason this game has terrible reviews and they're entirely justified.

AdmiralDeath

AdmiralDeath

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1782 posts
  • Joined 10-June 12

So when's 1.1.3.0 coming? I literally do not give a rat's arse about each tiny bit of text you've changed or Americanised, nor the terribly thought-out implementation of joker tickets in action districts. I'd rather this outdated game return to the functional state it was once in, a time where hit registration was meh (as opposed to soul-destroying), client performance was fine and the threat system was decent. Nothing good has happened to this game for a long while. The main problems aren't being addressed and we're constantly being fobbed off with filler.

I'd rather you stop making non-issues into issues, stop making intricate, time-consuming, unnecessary and pointless changes, and start focusing on the actual issues (e.g. threat, UI, servers, tutorial, servers, client etc etc).

You never fail to disappoint.
Along with the omission of any optimisation in 1.13.0 (what it was all about) here's another prime example: we were expecting a whole new HUD with the implementation of Scaleform taking over a year to complete and we receive a bloody loading screen. Now, this'd be all fine and dandy providing the game was an amazing masterpiece with no pressing issues at all, however, it'd take someone who was blind, deaf and dumb to not point out the plethora of issues that plague this game.

There's a reason this game has terrible reviews and they're entirely justified.

You are quite expressive, you said every single point needed to be made, ever.

Yet, at the rate tiggs is going, I expect all of these things to be resolved soon, or at least sooner than it ever seemed possible before.

It's either tiggs or this game dies, so let's be nice and help tiggs re-surface this ship.

TizzieB

TizzieB

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
Aaaaaaaaa so much progress since the change of administration.

DMR skins.. My life is complete!

SinistraDelMassa

SinistraDelMassa

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 17-July 11

I can't wait to see what removing the unnecessary IOs does for performance! :dog:

SilentCaay

SilentCaay

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2760 posts
  • Joined 01-June 12
Overtime for scavenger missions, good deal.

Good to see the DMR getting skinned, though I'm waiting on the AV, myself.

StaN-

StaN-

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Joined 24-January 13
YAY for overtime in Scavenger missions! :cowdance:

Jericho (NA)

Stanskananski : R255 || Stanlina : R255

jtTOGCV.png?1

johnthomas2012

johnthomas2012

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 22-August 12
simply amazing .. give them a few skins and people seem totally delighted at the lame patches.

Jota CL

Jota CL

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11
Patch 1.13.0 (420)

Posted Image

Jota - Colby

ilikecake

ilikecake

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Joined 23-January 11

PERFORMANCE:

WHAT
you mean there are currently unnecessary disk i/o every freaking frame? :o

this fix could be good for performance..

I read hentai mangas for the storylines im srs.

Confusedracoon

Confusedracoon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1774 posts
  • Joined 14-June 11
Thank you Tiggs. had a mommye day in-game today.. just... Dodgy things happening. nice to see some more improvements even if it is a small list.

There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Duct tape.

Thats your opinion. You sounds like an idiot, who knows only shotgun. Coward, nothing else.

Noviinha

Noviinha

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1543 posts
  • Joined 14-December 11

You are quite expressive, you said every single point needed to be made, ever.

Yet, at the rate tiggs is going, I expect all of these things to be resolved soon, or at least sooner than it ever seemed possible before.

It's either tiggs or this game dies, so let's be nice and help tiggs re-surface this ship.

What if the ship was a submarine huh?

x7y84B2.png R255 Enforcer - Noviinha - Colby (NA West) || PNiobYM.png R255 Criminal - Noviiinha - Colby (NA West)
cziJUYR.png R133 Enforcer - NovLinha - Colby (NA West) || nbiihWJ.pngR183 Criminal - NovLLnha - Colby (NA West)

Usqr3AU.png R170 Enforcer - Novinha - Agrotech (Australia) || 54eHIoL.png R056 Criminal - Novanha - Agrotech (Australia)

TBszVPa.pngSocial Heroes || WqRejfY.pngSocial Villains || Social-District || FFBans.org Moderator

The Rogue Wolf

The Rogue Wolf

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2292 posts
  • Joined 17-January 11

WHAT
you mean there are currently unnecessary disk i/o every freaking frame? :o

this fix could be good for performance..

That's what I'm hoping! It might explain why the game can stutter and chug even when it's not using much CPU/GPU power.

This is an authentic Rogue Wolf post. Collect the whole set! New to the game? Look here. Why not watch my videos too?

Posted Image

I have to reform the Ninja Empire. That is why I took away the Golden Ninja Warrior.

MauttyKoray

MauttyKoray

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Joined 14-June 11
What, no fix for the PMG that was broken? =\

Ange1ofD4rkness

Ange1ofD4rkness

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3494 posts
  • Joined 28-February 11
About time we get them DMR skins, and by 50cal, I assume you mean the N-HVR?

Posted Image

"I am the instrument of God, messenger of the divine punishment of heaven!" ~ Alexander Anderson

Aliah

Aliah

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts
  • Joined 25-February 11

About time we get them DMR skins, and by 50cal, I assume you mean the N-HVR?

Was a bit confused by that as well, and DMR and "50 cal" is kind of an oxymoron if you think about it. There is nothing "DMR" about a .50 cal. I wouldn't imagine it'd be the DMR, because it that actually fired a .50 cal round, we wouldn't have to fire three shots to kill someone, much less use it for stunning...

The patch is another good step, already we're getting patches faster than before that is adding content for everyone, it seems, and starting to fix some of the long overdue issues.
If we could get rid of the district lag spikes, and other lag issues, get some new regular clothes everyone could buy/earn, a few weapons everyone(free included) can earn/buy, and maybe get some new hairstyles in the character creator finally....I'd say that's the fast-track to total game improvement. Adjustments to the matchmaker would be great as well, and really make the game less of a chore to play anymore.

While you're fixing bugs...any chance you could relay a character creator bug to the coding team? If you duplicate tattoos in the character editor, there's a chance it'll duplicate the wrong tattoo and delete one of your others in turn, and the only work around is to simply create a brand new tattoo every single time. Happens most often on characters with a lot of body customization.

Because every topic I post in ends up being about the same problem, just kindly look down, plixplox.

http://forums.gamers...r/#entry4179914

Doomboom

Doomboom

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1594 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11
Hopefully that fixes the horrible lag that are on the servers.

Enforcer |         CBT Veteran       Criminal  

| Lamera [EU2] | Sharii [EU1] |                              doomboom [EU2] | Jaelynn [EU1] |

76561198057349664.png

LUST

LUST

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5928 posts
  • Joined 27-February 11

WEAPONS

SKINS:

• Skin support added for the DMR 50Cal Sniper Rifle (Please note: the AV has yet to be done but will be along in an upcoming release).

50-Cal

• Fixed the issue where there were missing polygons on the underside of the scope attachment.

So the DMR is having a name change?

Inflexius

Inflexius

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1481 posts
  • Joined 23-October 11

Great. Now Tiggs needs to marry me and everything will be ok, :elephantdance: .

Edited by Inflexius, 30 September 2013 - 10:26 PM.

My name Bong... Jame Bong. :psg:

MiyaCop

MiyaCop

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Joined 08-December 11

Tiggs marrying spock with a mustache ;D

everybodylovemiya4.png

^ Click that for my STREAM! <3

ClickMEFORMYFACEBOOK

❤ MonaSux ❤

❤ MonaSux ❤

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11
No love for Star LCR ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:( :( :(

..:..MonaSux..:..

criminal_green_250.png

.:. Threat Level Never Show Your Skill .:.

❤ MonaSux ❤

❤ MonaSux ❤

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

simply amazing .. give them a few skins and people seem totally delighted at the lame patches.

Dude... better as nothing. But i know you feelings bro :)

..:..MonaSux..:..

criminal_green_250.png

.:. Threat Level Never Show Your Skill .:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users