Hexerin

RE: "Server Restart" by @Lixil

Changes, or a reversion? This patch was to include the hitreg fixes that were on the OTW, and I was kinda looking forward to them considering it's not entirely fun when you empty an entire 50 round M-1922 magazine into an unmoving target and they completely ignore it. Yes, that actually happened to me. Would've just asked in the quoted thread, but you locked it.

Edited by Hexerin

For the record this patch *does* include the net code and hit reg fixes. But the settings that worked in OTW aren’t working exactly the same way in live. So we need a reboot.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

For the record this patch *does* include the net code and hit reg fixes. But the settings that worked in OTW aren’t working exactly the same way in live. So we need a reboot.

Thanks,
Matt

By the way you're stating this ("not working exactly the same way"), would I be correct in taking that as you're still pushing them live rather than just reverting entirely?

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
6 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Thanks,
Matt

By the way you're stating this ("not working exactly the same way"), would I be correct in taking that as you're still pushing them live rather than just reverting entirely?
isnt it obvious ?
they're just rebooting the servers
the otw patch is going live
start adapting to the new meta and have fun

please add an ddos protection, then we do not always need the restarts

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TackoGirl said:

please add an ddos protection, then we do not always need the restarts

"DDoS"

baylan is lagging bad atm in Jericho

I cant even get in anymore. your pathetic B. E. keeps kicking me. I don't hack, and consider it an insult to be kicked by an anticheat.  I complained about this before. they said it was possibly because of Hot keys.  Normally I get kicked once n then they let me in, now it keep doing it. says 'Client Not Responding' which is also my newest symbol.
Good thing they screwed the pay cards n I didn't waste money. Now I'm screwed

12 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I cant even get in anymore. your pathetic B. E. keeps kicking me. I don't hack, and consider it an insult to be kicked by an anticheat.  I complained about this before. they said it was possibly because of Hot keys.  Normally I get kicked once n then they let me in, now it keep doing it. says 'Client Not Responding' which is also my newest symbol.
Good thing they screwed the pay cards n I didn't waste money. Now I'm screwed

Have you tried contacting support Mack?
Im sure they'd be happy to figure this out with you.

Yea ill leave a ticket, as if that's gonna help. they squeezed out the lil guys. Russians did the same with WOT.  I had to go buy a new pc. I wouldn't be as slow if BE wasn't there. 3 years down the drain

They said before it might be a hot key issue. its a laptop. In my eyes its their problem, I didn't have this issue before BE came along. And ofcourse in my eyes BE does nothing to cheaters so its useless. Just here to get Ol Mack off the game

28 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Yea ill leave a ticket, as if that's gonna help. they squeezed out the lil guys. Russians did the same with WOT.  I had to go buy a new pc. I wouldn't be as slow if BE wasn't there. 3 years down the drain

They said before it might be a hot key issue. its a laptop. In my eyes its their problem, I didn't have this issue before BE came along. And ofcourse in my eyes BE does nothing to cheaters so its useless. Just here to get Ol Mack off the game

Just give support a chance.
They wont want to lose a player.

36 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Just give support a chance.
They wont want to lose a player.
well I left one, but what now. get up everyday n check my email. be months.   Guess ill get to finish the box of books I have.
I have about 100 Mack Bolans to read, maybe ill get some skills.

will the servers are still fixed today or we have to play with the laggs the rest of the time ?

Edited by TackoGirl

10 minutes ago, TackoGirl said:

will the servers are still fixed today or we have to play with the laggs the rest of the time ?

I would like to know too..is it DDos Mitigation lag or its a problem from the patch?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Don't treat them as if they're old G1.  This is a brand new team of people that actually care.  It doesn't matter whether your PC is a desktop or a laptop.  Hotkeys are a software thing.  So if you have a program like Auto Hotkey or something like that then the game will give you some issues.  It's to prevent macroing.  BE has been doing a surprisingly good job keeping cheaters out, I've only come across a few people that seemed fishy since it was added.  I also see a lot of previously god-tier players playing like shit now.  If you want a quicker answer than submitting a support ticket, try starting a thread about it here:  https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/34-pc/

Most people are able to start the game just fine so it's probably not their "pathetic BE", it seems to be more of a "you" thing.
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:
Don't treat them as if they're old G1.  This is a brand new team of people that actually care.  It doesn't matter whether your PC is a desktop or a laptop.  Hotkeys are a software thing.  So if you have a program like Auto Hotkey or something like that then the game will give you some issues.  It's to prevent macroing.  BE has been doing a surprisingly good job keeping cheaters out, I've only come across a few people that seemed fishy since it was added.  I also see a lot of previously god-tier players playing like shit now.  If you want a quicker answer than submitting a support ticket, try starting a thread about it here:  https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/34-pc/

Most people are able to start the game just fine so it's probably not their "pathetic BE", it seems to be more of a "you" thing.
I don't have anything like that. I mention it is a laptop because of the wifi and the keyboard configuration, and there is a aircraft button.  pathetic yes. I'm not a hacker. this thing has been booting me since they put it on, but only once then the next time it lets me in.  And during that time ive seen plenty of fishy things happen, so I don't think BE works. Regardless if it works on the cheap hax or not, I don't, so getting this lil insult every time I boot is annoying at best.
 I didn't come in treating anyone in any fashion, all I know is I'm legit n ive played for about 3 years n have now lost my game.
 I would call my attitude melancholy and I am the one that has been treated badly. But you Go on with your bad self n judge the world.    Very simple. the game worked fine before BE, n now I don't. that's not my fkn doing that's thiers 

MACKxBOLAN others have said hotkeys get flagged by BattleEye as a AHK so of course they brought that up.
Desktop pc or  Laptop  pcs can use hot keys so it is a possiblity that you may have one and knot remember.
It does not mean it happened just that it is a possibility.

As for your laptop itself it is possible that it is getting outdated since most computers re outdated after 3 years from parts and coding constantly changing over the years.
That could affect this as well.
So could dust inside because of a processor or memory stick heating up before the fan kicks in.
It only takes a little bit to be a huge problem on cooling.

like I said it can be a number of possibilities that you are unaware of and these are only a few examples. *shrugs*

I have the f keys n some of them have symbols for controlling my music player. its a win7 w/win 10 update, n I aint going out n buying a new one just for this game. this is all I play.  my last option at this point is to find my Ethernet wire n wire back up. The wifi does cause a lil heat.  The game was booting me before but just once, then Id sign back in n they'd let me in. Now it boots everytime. I too suspected it may be a speed issue with all of what they have added. And now with the patch adding more, they are kicking me more due to slow loading. The reason says 'Client not responding'