Sign in to follow this  
thezlex

Remove the permanent modifications restriction of the Armas weapons bought before the IR changes

We should be able to remove the mods (at least the IR one) of the weapons with permanent mods bought from Armas before the changes, because those aren't the mods we bought them with.

• Like 5

Yeah we should at least be able to change the mod like a one time opportunity or something...

• Like 1

I specificially created a thread about ATAC "Patroller", which is one of those guns which suffered from new IR3. There should be something done tbh about the whole ARMAS and mod change situation.

i sure hope they wont let u do this
i dont care about ur whining
but other companies wouldnt care too much
balances are needed and you have to stop complaining

no other company would refund or give u a chance to change a weapon because one of the stats on it got changed
why would LO do this ?

since LO unbanned people the community thinks LO ownes them everything
THEY DONT 
so get over it 

9 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

i sure hope they wont let u do this
i dont care about ur whining
but other companies wouldnt care too much
balances are needed and you have to stop complaining

no other company would refund or give u a chance to change a weapon because one of the stats on it got changed
why would LO do this ?

since LO unbanned people the community thinks LO ownes them everything
THEY DONT 
so get over it 

Just fuck off lad.

Moreso, the testing was done mainly on shotguns. No one seemed to report any effects of the other weaponry. So OTW's patch was rushed into the game without properly seeing if anything else got hurt with the mass change of IR3.

Yes, let me remove the mod or atleast downgrade it so my gun can be ACTUALLY USEFUL.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
Just fuck off lad.

Moreso, the testing was done mainly on shotguns. No one seemed to report any effects of the other weaponry. So OTW's patch was rushed into the game without properly seeing if anything else got hurt with the mass change of IR3.

Yes, let me remove the mod or atleast downgrade it so my gun can be ACTUALLY USEFUL.
it was tested
its not LO fault nobody gets into OTW
i played yesterday and we had a gm with us
we barely scratched 10 people in the district
everyone who was in otw was happy with the changes

you cant throw claims like "LO didnt test it" "LO doesnt know this or doesnt know that"
they took into considiration alot of stuff
not thier fault that this community has a half brain cell left in thier brain and doesnt test stuff

and WHO THE FUCK BUYS PRE MODDED WEAPONS ?
this is a fucking smart move since you can never change them
thats why they're called PRE MODDED

Edited by Ebola-Chan
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
I was playing and testing in OTW, complaining about ATAC "Patroller" being terrible there, posted it in OTW discussion. Hard to be the only person to bring something like that to an attention, while others only talk about N-TEC, shotguns and N-HVR. Edited by holyTyu
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
it was tested
its not LO fault nobody gets into OTW
i played yesterday and we had a gm with us
we barely scratched 10 people in the district
everyone who was in otw was happy with the changes

you cant throw claims like "LO didnt test it" "LO doesnt know this or doesnt know that"
they took into considiration alot of stuff
not thier fault that this community has a half brain cell left in thier brain and doesnt test stuff

Blame the idiots who sell mods like CJ3 for like 100k+ a pop. Moreso there were more people on test districts than you claim, so that's the second mark of you being an idiot. Secondly: People tested what was told to be changed. And if i recall, i only saw one fuckign reference about the atac and that's it. No one mentioned it since.

8 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

KTTW pack has pre-modded ATAC. 150$ and a pre-modded gun...

15 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:

Blame the idiots who sell mods like CJ3 for like 100k+ a pop. Moreso there were more people on test districts than you claim, so that's the second mark of you being an idiot. Secondly: People tested what was told to be changed. And if i recall, i only saw one fuckign reference about the atac and that's it. No one mentioned it since.

nobody mentioned atack because it was pretty op and it deserved a nerf for years
plus nobody ever usses iy except silvers and borderline golds who atac is thier only carry to gold
13 minutes ago, holyTyu said:
22 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

KTTW pack has pre-modded ATAC. 150$ and a pre-modded gun...

retail pack has a scoped ntec with mag pull i dont see people complain about the mod and asking for it to be changed
obir vladivastok has heavy barrel 3 pre modded into it and same story
nobody talks about it
  • Thanks 1

Every game mechanic is subject to change, and the developers are under no obligation to compensate you, reimburse you, or change other facets of the game because of their changes. 

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:

nobody mentioned atack because it was pretty op and it deserved a nerf for years
plus nobody ever usses iy except silvers and borderline golds who atac is thier only carry to gold
Now i know you're garbage. ATAC was not OP. Sure if you're dumb enough to peek same corners or AD back and forth like an idiot in front of it's fire then sure. The nerf wasn't required.

there is nothing wrong with patroller i tested it by myself and it works fine its killing people just good on longer ranges... no need to change anything about iR at all.. game is good, deal with it... i dont have any problems with IR...

why use premodded guns if u can buy the open slot ones?

no, no other gaming company does this, even when stat changes, why should LO? theres empty slotted weapons on armas too you know, why didnt you get that in the first place?

Edited by Fennel

49 minutes ago, LazyLizard said:
1 hour ago, Ebola-Chan said:

Now i know you're garbage. ATAC was not OP. Sure if you're dumb enough to peek same corners or AD back and forth like an idiot in front of it's fire then sure. The nerf wasn't required.

Yup im garbage but ive never used atac to carry me into gold and i never play with meta weapons
oh and ive never ever been silver since beta

6 minutes ago, Fennel said:

no, no other gaming company does this, even when stat changes, why should LO? theres empty slotted weapons on armas too you know, why didnt you get that in the first place?

+1

The only preset Ive ever bought was the TAS20 Stock, and ngl its pretty beastly with IR3 once you get the reduced fire rate down.

Not gonna pretend I dont feel for owners of presets, cuz I do.
I feel bad for people who bought the troublemaker before the nerf, for the nano, and for the Yukon as well.
"Here's a great gun, give us your money."
"Hah psych! This gun sucks now."

This is why I never buy preset guns. If an open slot CSG existed, I would own that instead.

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

The only preset Ive ever bought was the TAS20 Stock, and ngl its pretty beastly with IR3 once you get the reduced fire rate down.

I feel bad for people who bought the troublemaker before the nerf, for the nano, and for the Yukon as well.

This is why I never buy preset guns. If an open slot CSG existed, I would own that instead.

only csg i own is from the RT pack... pretty oldschool
But ye i bought the tasz20 lol... Other than that i only own openslot guns. All u need is premium and 2hours of maxing the first easy contacts in financial and waterfront and you'll be rank 40 in no time for your tier 3 mods

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:
8 minutes ago, Fennel said:

+1
They wont listen and just down vote u 
were all just talking to a wall here

3 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

it was kinda obvious that the trouble maker was a money sink though
yukon too

7 minutes ago, Ebola-Chan said:
 it was kinda obvious that the trouble maker was a money sink though
yukon too
I feel you, but I think its ok to have some compassion for those disappointed by the changes.

i believe i can understand atleast a little, but ive dealt with much worse, like imagine putting years and years and money into a character of yours in an mmo and suddenly they shaft your race by shafting the one thing they were good at while keeping the handicaps that it costed for you choosing for its advantages. Meanwhile the other races remain as good or even better for what theyre for. Yeah it sucked balls, and no matter how hard anyone argued nothing was done about it and we essentially either lived with jt, made a new character with a more desireably race, or quit the game. 

And starting a new character would literally take years and tons of grinding to be up to the strength of your previous character

Edited by Fennel

10 minutes ago, Fennel said:

i believe i can understand atleast a little, but ive dealt with much worse, like imagine putting years and years and money into a character of yours in an mmo and suddenly they shaft your race by shafting the one thing they were good at while keeping the handicaps that it costed for you choosing for its advantages. Meanwhile the other races remain as good or even better for what theyre for. Yeah it sucked balls, and no matter how hard anyone argued nothing was done about it and we essentially either lived with jt, made a new character with a more desireably race, or quit the game. 

And starting a new character would literally take years and tons of grinding to be up to the strength of your previous character

Yeah, that too, would suck.

Sign in to follow this